Mrs Hinch #280 Soph your dog is fat and you ain’t Postman Pat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Again making parents who haven’t started potty training feel bad. I’m sure by the end of the week Ronnie will be out of nappies and into big boy pants with zero accidents and will be dry through the night 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 19
RONNIES TOILET IS NOT PERSONALISED. What’s going on?!?
His own shitter? Has this boy no privacy? These days 18 months is far too young for toilet training. Is she going to get him his own pine cleaner so he can copy her yet again. Beyond disgusted now😡

• Angry
Reactions: 23
Bloody potty!!!
You know we’ll be on nappy watch in a few months time when she incorrectly claims he’s potty trained/ lies about it, like she has with the rest of his development

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Bloody potty!!!
You know we’ll be on nappy watch in a few months time when she incorrectly claims he’s potty trained/ lies about it, like she has with the rest of his development
Her washing machine will be on non-stop, washing all his cot bedding lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
100% she will show a video of him cleaning that toilet in the next few weeks.
...and if that happens, if that isn’t proof enough that her lovely little lad is just Instagram fodder I dont know what is 😡

Reactions: 20
The tree in our living room is an artificial green one. With multi colour led lights and filled with all sorts of random decorations. I can tell a story about every dec on that tree and remember the time we got it and who with. It’s full of memories. Her tree is just decor. No love or memories in it

Edit to include pics ❤
Love it Shady, especially that rainbow!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Again making parents who haven’t started potty training feel bad. I’m sure by the end of the week Ronnie will be out of nappies and into big boy pants with zero accidents and will be dry through the night 🙄🙄🙄
My son is 5 and still not dry through the night, he’s a lazy sod!
can’t wait for Ronnie to be pissing all over that bathroom.

Reactions: 13
Why don't we see more educational companies chucking learning toys at her for Ron, 2 parents at home all day that child had/has the potential to be a child prodigy. Instead he gets highchairs and tablets while she's busy living her best life.

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 13
2/3 years is the normal age to start potty training, even later with boys, wait for the saintly mother hinch to say how advanced Ronnie is for his age!! 🙄

She literally can’t go longer than a week without making normal parents feel inadequate in some sort of way 🙄🙄

Reactions: 17
What in the name of caravan camping club is that toilet she’s got RonJonPavlovsDog? My god she can’t even be normal when it comes to a bleeping potty. Portaloo there.
And since when did Ron nick Stirling Moss racing car. He’s so spoilt. More cars than Arnold Clark

• Haha
Reactions: 22
My son is 5 and still not dry through the night, he’s a lazy sod!
can’t wait for Ronnie to be pissing all over that bathroom.
My son was wearing pull ups to bed up until he was almost 6. It took ages to get him out of nappies during the day I’m sure he was still wearing pull ups at 3. My daughter on the other hand was dry at night and out of nappies just after she tuned 3. I’ve heard boys are a little harder to potty train. My son is 6 and still often has accidents at night. I don’t think at 18 month Ronnie is ready for potty training. He will enjoy flushing the potty and stuffing it with tissues but he won’t use it just yet. And hinch if you’re reading it’s absolutely fine for your kid not to be ready. I don’t think anyone in the history of the world has ever asked an adult at what age they were potty trained.

Reactions: 11
My firstborn boy is 3 and not yet fully potty trained!
I’ve got friends who tried too early and unfortunately it had the opposite effect so I hope it isn’t the same for RonRon! I do want to see him piss all over the house though 🤣 he could even join Henry on the postbox

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.