Mrs Hinch #280 Soph your dog is fat and you ain’t Postman Pat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t believe I’m this obsessed with grass. Send help. Gonna be muttering shite about sensory grass and real grass to my therapist next session because I literally found myself comparing my grass, my neighbours astroturf and the field next to my house to Soph’s turf teases.....send help, I’m gripped by a grass farce!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I think that’s a pre record. Can we compare to the only video we’ve seen of the playhouse. It’s him doing the exact same thing as if she’s rehearsed it with him. Wave from the window and then mummmazzz goes in.

Reactions: 14
Nice to see she's still got the antlers the wrong way round on the reindeer 😂😂 and has the personalised sign for the playhouse changed already?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
That’s deffo a pre-record because one of the Ronnie signs is missing off the playhouse

Reactions: 17
So if he's out there all the time, how come all his toys are still in there, all neat? 🤣 because if he'd been in there more than a minute, they'd be out the door...

*still studiously ignoring all the clothes our kid threw around this morning.

Reactions: 14
I can’t wait until all that tacky over priced tit is stolen from out the front of her house 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I can’t wait until all that tacky over priced tit is stolen from out the front of her house 😂
It may be maldon but it’s still Essex, general rule when I lived near BasVegas was if you didn’t tie it down it would be gone overnight😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Someone I follow has received the same pack and is in tears almost at how you thoughtful Verucca is, I'm not following that person now 🤣
This girl was almost in tears as well. She’s acting like Mrs hinch actually sat down and personally sent her the card 😂😂 these people are such losers.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It may be maldon but it’s still Essex, general rule when I lived near BasVegas was if you didn’t tie it down it would be gone overnight😂😂
I don’t know how she has made it this long and never been burgled. Her insta is like an Argos catalogue for criminals

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.