Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

shadyessex33

VIP Member
Remember when the Grinch was creaming her knickers after getting a mention on the London Tube “All on the board”?

Well, theyve just been on BBC London News and it turns out they take requests for things to put on it. So it’s quiet obvious Beggy Mitchell and her team ASKED for her to get a mention on it 😂😂😂 the shame!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 99

shadyessex33

VIP Member
I’ve never once looked and my landing and gone “that fucker needs a tree!” whats wrong with just having one tree in the living room? (Mines red, green and silver too, so far too much colour for grinch 😂)

I’m actually curious at what colour schemes my fellow tattlers have now? Are they grey like grinches wet dreams or an explosion of colour and real festive delight???
The tree in our living room is an artificial green one. With multi colour led lights and filled with all sorts of random decorations. I can tell a story about every dec on that tree and remember the time we got it and who with. It’s full of memories. Her tree is just decor. No love or memories in it

Edit to include pics ❤

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 75

Spacemonkey1972

VIP Member
Oh my. My first thread title. I will sit and wait for my sequin covered fabreze bottle, spag hoop pie, smashed tile stepping stone and pergoallaaarrr klarna flowers delivered by my own little driver.
*sitting on my couch still waiting. I’ve put a ball gown on and everything. Got ma hair did and wearing my bestest flip flops

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61

TomTitLane

VIP Member
She always goes on about telling Ron stories when he is older, so I have kindly got her started. This chapter is called, 'The one where we stayed home...and bought loads of shit we never needed while families all around us went without even the basics.'

I hope that helps, guys. ATV.

20201127_213334.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59

mgh727

VIP Member
Vision board will always be my favourite cos she spelt Jamie’s fav footy team as “asenal” not Arsenal 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 58

Dickydoo123

Chatty Member
She’ll be well peeved the astroturf secret has been discovered because she’d have loved nothing more than dress the Pergoooooooola with a big fuck off nativity scene of her, Inch, baby Roo and Heavy Henry as a sheep 😂 There’s no way she would’ve missed dressing it up.
“Guuuuyyssss we’ve just been for a drive out past the fields of gold, under Maldons own moon and happened to pass a random garden centre with a full size Father Christmas in an ACTUAL sleigh with an ACTUAL reindeer! Just don’t know how it happens guys, was a right barg at £3k 🤭 gonna just feed the reindeer kibble and salty chicken, well RonRoo will til it bites his fingers off, just LUVVV IT guyyysss” 🥴

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 53

Incognito_burrito

VIP Member
I got lost down a rabbit hole looking for Astro turf proof and I think I’ve found Uncle Dave who sent the squirrel table. I know it was ages ago and is now a distant memory but I’m posting anyway.
Solomon’s Dad makes garden planters, bird tables etc. He posted lots of stuff in April/May obviously keeping busy in lockdown. Her sister has a squirrel table in her garden along with other stuff he’s made.

Staceys Dad (Dave Solomon) = Uncle Dave. 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 52

Eyesopened

VIP Member
Pages behind but knew you’d all want to hear about my trip to b&m. . Bought a few non essentials but did stock up on poo bags ....,

they helped in this photo shoot ❤
3237E0A4-3AD0-4A21-9357-CF0AFEFA5E16.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

BeeHappy

VIP Member
Only just caught up with the last thread and wanted to say I’m loving @HinchesSousChef obsession with the Astro turf. I mean, I love it guyzzzzz! We’re going to be able to hear her holler “BINGO“ across the UK once Hinch does the big reveal!!! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 46

shadyessex33

VIP Member
She really is a Jack of all trades, master of none. In the last 24hrs we’ve had cleaning blogger, Christmas decs blogger, “mummy” blogger, food blogger and inspirational quote shit blogger

And she still manages to miss the Mark on every single one. It’s really quiet an achievement to get to 30 and have no discernible talent. Well done Soph 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 44

MrsD33

VIP Member
Is the Wiki page backed up if it gets deleted (sorry if that doesn’t make I.T. sense, but you get what I mean!)

Soph if you can delete a BLM post and put it back up then a deleted wiki will certainly go back up too!!!!! Touché
I love the fact that, whoever it is behind @trollingthetrolls, wasted about 20 minutes of their life deleting everything on the wiki page and it took @HereForTheComments456 30 seconds to put it all back on 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 44