Mrs Hinch #280 Soph your dog is fat and you ain’t Postman Pat.

Dramas/gaffs/fuckups/lies.

• BBQ scandal.

Votes: 197 21.0%
  • Using cleaning products in an unsafe way.

Votes: 401 42.8%
  • Vase on top of the hob.

Votes: 79 8.4%
  • Buying an Audi.

Votes: 97 10.4%
  • Washing pod lid removal.

Votes: 166 17.7%
  • NHS clap fiasco..

Votes: 145 15.5%
  • Vison board.

Votes: 138 14.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion by @Spacemonkey1972
- Soph your dog is fat and you ain’t postman pat.

Until her return I have added on another poll.
(spelt vision wrong, my fat fingers soz)
For all new members these can all be read about in her Wiki page.
Enjoy.

Last thread catch up
Red is cleaning.
Blue is a link to the post.

Wednesday.
On her drive out to nowhere last night she purchased a post box for Ron & the neighbour’s kids to post Santa letters. WTF.
Zzzzz. Henry nearly took off Ron’s fingers feeding him a treat.
Lunch served with another waffle wrap but the posted pics are of different dishes!!
Washed her gunky make up brushes and blender sponges using her #gifted xmas sponge daddy.
Posted saying she will share SMALL businesses that are doing Black Friday deals as she loves a barg, no way Jose, she’s just filling up content.
Posted another old video of her laughing with Ron, Jeez.
Posted she wants Ron to sleep, then when she’s looking at her phone she misses him Aw.
Put Henry to bed and announce Thurs off.
Thursday.
And she’s having the day off again.
and
Soph doesn’t have a middle name, she added Rose in her teens.

Wiki page to read all about her.

https://tattle.life/wiki/mrs-hinch/

For new members.

Kate to the party, nusty people, duty heart, crunky snack and #bekond are typos from Hinchers so Tattle are using them.
Among others, a few words below, etc. that we use, there are many more, either rude or sarcastic.
Onslow, Vestlife, Kanye Vest etc. = Jamie as he is seen to always wear vests.
MadMaYahoo/Freda/Ma Barker = Zoph's mum.
Lardsome/fat bastard/chicken strip = Henry.
ATV = all the vest = Jamie wearing vests and she uses ATB (all the best).
RonRon etc. = Ronnie.
I’m thank you – what she said to Phil Scofield on her This Morning interview.
Plip and Plop = Flip and Flop the fisccch (as this is the sound they’ll make when they head down the toilet along with their 10+ children who are currently unnamed).

BBQ scandal - Breaking lockdown rules by having a family bbq - reported in The Sun newspaper 28/04/2020 but she has never denied/confirmed it.

covidiot.png

Attempting a worm

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Thread suggestion by @Spacemonkey1972
- Soph your dog is fat and you ain’t postman pat.

Until her return I have added on another poll.
(spelt vision wrong, my fat fingers soz)
For all new members these can all be read about in her Wiki page.
Enjoy.

Last thread catch up
Red is cleaning.
Blue is a link to the post.

Wednesday.
On her drive out to nowhere last night she purchased a post box for Ron & the neighbour’s kids to post Santa letters. WTF.
Zzzzz. Henry nearly took off Ron’s fingers feeding him a treat.
Lunch served with another waffle wrap but the posted pics are of different dishes!!
Washed her gunky make up brushes and blender sponges using her #gifted xmas sponge daddy.
Posted saying she will share SMALL businesses that are doing Black Friday deals as she loves a barg, no way Jose, she’s just filling up content.
Posted another old video of her laughing with Ron, Jeez.
Posted she wants Ron to sleep, then when she’s looking at her phone she misses him Aw.
Put Henry to bed and announce Thurs off.
Thursday.
And she’s having the day off again.
and
Soph doesn’t have a middle name, she added Rose in her teens.

Wiki page to read all about her.

https://tattle.life/wiki/mrs-hinch/

For new members.

Kate to the party, nusty people, duty heart, crunky snack and #bekond are typos from Hinchers so Tattle are using them.
Among others, a few words below, etc. that we use, there are many more, either rude or sarcastic.
Onslow, Vestlife, Kanye Vest etc. = Jamie as he is seen to always wear vests.
MadMaYahoo/Freda/Ma Barker = Zoph's mum.
Lardsome/fat bastard/chicken strip = Henry.
ATV = all the vest = Jamie wearing vests and she uses ATB (all the best).
RonRon etc. = Ronnie.
I’m thank you – what she said to Phil Scofield on her This Morning interview.
Plip and Plop = Flip and Flop the fisccch (as this is the sound they’ll make when they head down the toilet along with their 10+ children who are currently unnamed).

BBQ scandal - Breaking lockdown rules by having a family bbq - reported in The Sun newspaper 28/04/2020 but she has never denied/confirmed it.

View attachment 324951

Attempting a worm

Once again amazing work @mammaof3 also love a poll! xx

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Vision board will always be my favourite cos she spelt Jamie’s fav footy team as “asenal” not Arsenal 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 58
Will we ever see Sophie face planting the worm on her new Astroturf?
I've only just realised that i havnt seen a glimpse of the dog doing his daily morning wee, chasing the pretend fox/bird, or a gloat and post of her back garden in general. Now I wasn't a daily reader here up until recently (out of work currently on sick) and it took me a while to catch up to the newest thread. You are all like whippets and the comments have given me pains from laughing. I might have missed the AstroTurf situation but I have gathered the basics that shes gotten AstroTurf but hasn't shown it yet. Why not just show it? What's the big suspense about? Or is she refusing to mention said company who supplied it?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Only just caught up with the last thread and wanted to say I’m loving @HinchesSousChef obsession with the Astro turf. I mean, I love it guyzzzzz! We’re going to be able to hear her holler “BINGO“ across the UK once Hinch does the big reveal!!! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Oh my. My first thread title. I will sit and wait for my sequin covered fabreze bottle, spag hoop pie, smashed tile stepping stone and pergoallaaarrr klarna flowers delivered by my own little driver.
*sitting on my couch still waiting. I’ve put a ball gown on and everything. Got ma hair did and wearing my bestest flip flops

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
I got lost down a rabbit hole looking for Astro turf proof and I think I’ve found Uncle Dave who sent the squirrel table. I know it was ages ago and is now a distant memory but I’m posting anyway.
Solomon’s Dad makes garden planters, bird tables etc. He posted lots of stuff in April/May obviously keeping busy in lockdown. Her sister has a squirrel table in her garden along with other stuff he’s made.

Staceys Dad (Dave Solomon) = Uncle Dave. 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 52
I got lost down a rabbit hole looking for Astro turf proof and I think I’ve found Uncle Dave who sent the squirrel table. I know it was ages ago and is now a distant memory but I’m posting anyway.
Solomon’s Dad makes garden planters, bird tables etc. He posted lots of stuff in April/May obviously keeping busy in lockdown. Her sister has a squirrel table in her garden along with other stuff he’s made.

Staceys Dad (Dave Solomon) = Uncle Dave. 😂
I'm shocked,I always believed it was her Uncle Dave,Barkings brother?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Oh my. My first thread title. I will sit and wait for my sequin covered fabreze bottle, spag hoop pie, smashed tile stepping stone and pergoallaaarrr klarna flowers delivered by my own little driver.
*sitting on my couch still waiting. I’ve put a ball gown on and everything. Got ma hair did and wearing my bestest flip flops
Literally THE BEST thread title ever! Thank you @mammaof3 your thread summaries are always amazing!!!

On the subject of the Astroturf, @HinchesSousChef, I couldn’t quote from the previous thread but I don’t know if these little snippets will make the cut towards your evidence file!

- Lack of fireworks on Bonfire Night replaced by tacky projector (because the turf would melt)
- The garden looking EXTREMELY green and uniform in colour in the recent elbow grease video
- Shredding of the lawn treatment letter
- No recent videos of the grass being cut

I fully support your cause and hope that we manage to crack the case!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I wasn’t quick enough on last thread and sorry if its been said but her sitting last night with her dark eyes. I think it’s all for effect. Sure you’ve all seen the amount of concealer she normally puts under her eyes Im not surprised she looks dark with no make up on. Poor tired mamma , my heart is bleeding for her. 😂😂 She’s reeling you crunky tattlers in 🎣 be careful 😱 😉😉

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Just catching up on previous threads you type happy pastry trolls...

rather than sitting all coy and gaunt looking when you’ve just bagged a F&F deal you have been chomping at the bit for months for why not show your elation??

Your appreciation towards you loyal “hinchers” not a little old bewildered soph from the tiny unknown village like some sort of wilderness backpacker who’s hasn’t yet reached the big city all full of awe and amazement at fields !

rather than sit on your free sofa banging on tit about how you miss your toddler who’s settled for the night why not show you on cloud 9? Full of happiness same way you did when you reached the 1 mil? You and trace popping champagne?

Does that not fit in with the victim act that’s been created ? Nothing more off putting in a person that a pity party with no gratitude .

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Guessing she will come back on the gram tomorrow and say she had her astro turf laid yesterday guyssssss, when us nutsy croissants have known for a while 🕵🏼‍♀️🌱

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Literally THE BEST thread title ever! Thank you @mammaof3 your thread summaries are always amazing!!!

On the subject of the Astroturf, @HinchesSousChef, I couldn’t quote from the previous thread but I don’t know if these little snippets will make the cut towards your evidence file!

- Lack of fireworks on Bonfire Night replaced by tacky projector (because the turf would melt)
- The garden looking EXTREMELY green and uniform in colour in the recent elbow grease video
- Shredding of the lawn treatment letter
- No recent videos of the grass being cut

I fully support your cause and hope that we manage to crack the case!!
It will be a wonderful day of vindication for @HinchesSousChef. Let’s not forget the horribly photoshopped photo of the grass shared by Montessori Jamie.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
She’ll be well peeved the astroturf secret has been discovered because she’d have loved nothing more than dress the Pergoooooooola with a big duck off nativity scene of her, Inch, baby Roo and Heavy Henry as a sheep 😂 There’s no way she would’ve missed dressing it up.
“Guuuuyyssss we’ve just been for a drive out past the fields of gold, under Maldons own moon and happened to pass a random garden centre with a full size Father Christmas in an ACTUAL sleigh with an ACTUAL reindeer! Just don’t know how it happens guys, was a right barg at £3k 🤭 gonna just feed the reindeer kibble and salty chicken, well RonRoo will til it bites his fingers off, just LUVVV IT guyyysss” 🥴

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 53
Guessing she will come back on the gram tomorrow and say she had her astro turf laid yesterday guyssssss, when us nutsy croissants have known for a while 🕵🏼‍♀️🌱
you can watch a thief's hand but not a liar's tongue.

something my wee Scottish granny used to blether ... no as wise as carry a plastic bag for your brolly or always have a snack for the car.... but makes perfect sense!

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I love how passionate we’ve all got about astroturf, thinks this says how much Soph’s got going on in her life 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.