Mrs Hinch #280 Soph your dog is fat and you ain’t Postman Pat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm calling a grid post tonight with the front of house decorations just to show off as remember guys i am relatable....oh purlease - pass me the bucket 😀

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
She’s obviously waiting for dark to reveal her door and out the front decor. Wants to reveal hers before Stacey? Or a coordinated reveal tonight to see who gets the most likes on their cheesy grid post.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
It’s funny reading all these comments that don’t like shortening names I’m the opposite I actually don’t mind people shortening mine it’s when they say the long version Jennifer that offends me I’m like ermmm actually that’s not my name and I wasn’t even christened it so please stop!!
My name is Lisa, I much prefer being called Lis, by my friends/family.
My ex was Andrew he was knows by Andy to everyone except his parents who call him Andrew.
Ironically my daughters name ends up being longer as we’ve added an ‘le’ on the end - it’s a long story lol

Reactions: 9
Who ever said she was creating her centre peice is totally bang on, postbox check. Lamppost check, deers check, there was definitely a christmas tree next to that nutcracker too!

• Sick
Reactions: 19
Firstly imagine being your wife’s camera butch. Guess ron has been dumped with ma again and how dirty and streaky is that mirror I thought she just cleaned it 😂 View attachment 325871View attachment 325872
She rewarded his camera skills by letting him put a decoration on the little tree before. Bless him, such a good boy 😂

Is that the front lawn? It’s very churned up. IT IS GRASS. DONT SHATTER MY DREAMS HINCH 😂😂😂😂😂
It’s the front don’t worry 😂😂😂

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Screenshot_20201127-151344_Google.jpg
Screenshot_20201127-151127_Chrome.jpg
She’s obviously waiting for dark to reveal her door and out the front decor. Wants to reveal hers before Stacey? Or a coordinated reveal tonight to see who gets the most likes on their cheesy grid post.
Ma's getting into character,but i 'm not sure how long inch and grinch can hold their pose

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It’s the same in our home bargains and boozers&mingers.... it’s stocked piled up so high with stacks of her book next to it 😬 it ain’t going anywhere 😅
My youngest daughter is 14 and saw her books in HB when out with her friend. They both can't stand her as she comes across as smug. I told my daughter about people hiding the books and the googly eyes. she wants to take some with her next time 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
7 Minutes is all it lasted, I’m disappointed 🤣🤣🤣
I’m assuming it was the poster who deleted comments as they all basically told her she was obsessed, sad & needed to get a life or help!!!
I mean I know we are all think the same BUT considering they are an "army" you'd think they'd be nicer to each other, you'd think they were the pastry trolls not us lot 😂🤣.
Don't think I've ever seen a comment on here starring with " please be kind" " please don't judge" etc.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I couldn’t feel less Christmassy if I tried and I’m certainly not counting down the days after this horrific year and losing a loved one tragically this week without this idiot constantly rubbing everything in our faces but it’s ok cos “we’ve got this guyzzz” bore off Soph, your grey home is as dull as you are!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
I'm calling a grid post tonight with the front of house decorations just to show off as remember guys i am relatable....oh purlease - pass me the bucket 😀
Well she is going to have to beat her bestie to it isn't she 🤣😂

Reactions: 5
Here we have my 4 1/2 year old nephew stood next to a very familiar looking postbox. Ex display and £99 in one of the charity shops 200+ miles from Castle Greyskull 😅 He was very excited by it and just loved it but did I buy it... Nope. Same for the Christmas tv we saw in the garden centre at a whopping £300 😉

Attachments

Reactions: 18
So it was me who posted in the last thread early on telling zoph to share small businesses, then she suddenly says she's going to share them. She won't however share the true struggling market of Bath stuff & Wax products because of Ava May. So its all handmade baby grows, well established businesses selling personalised tat. But obviously zoph hasn't read here and doesn't ya know so she wouldn't have seen my thread comment about her sharing SMALL UNIQUE businesses despite her copying shergar Solomon in that side. Every single one she's shared does the same personalised tat nothing unique about them. Shame really

Reactions: 14
Because Zoph can't sell ice to the Eskimos ( inuits)

Is shark better than a dyson ? Looking at vaccums and can't decide which to buy?
Bought a Shark the other day and its phenomenonal. The crap it pulled out of the carpet made me equally excited (yay clean carpets) and disgusted. Ive had dysons in the past. They too provided adequate suction and cleaning power but it after 4years it was time for a change. Shark is a lot clunkier but we've gone back to corded and a more sturdy model. Better suited to a 4 bedroom house with 2 adults, one part time child and a full time dog. Oh and its 200 year old cottage so crumbles and dusts a lot.

*EDIT* Shark. I just larvvve itt guyszzzch hope that helps. ATB Soph xxx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
So it was me who posted in the last thread early on telling zoph to share small businesses, then she suddenly says she's going to share them. She won't however share the true struggling market of Bath stuff & Wax products because of Ava May. So its all handmade baby grows, well established businesses selling personalised tat. But obviously zoph hasn't read here and doesn't ya know so she wouldn't have seen my thread comment about her sharing SMALL UNIQUE businesses despite her copying shergar Solomon in that side. Every single one she's shared does the same personalised tat nothing unique about them. Shame really
And Zoph just lists the businesses. Ss is able to describe what the business sells and what deals they have on. Pure laziness on zophs behalf. I doubt she’s even aware of what she’s plugging. I clicked on one - I won’t say which and it was just complete tat. Overpriced tat.

Reactions: 13
You know what Sophie, I couldn't give a flying duck how many days it is till Christmas. My mother in law has been sent home for whatever time she has left, my daughter and nephew are on their way back from uni to say their goodbyes and Christmas couldn't be any further from the top of our priorities if it tried.
We are the lucky ones, we are allowed to have her at home to say goodbye as her illness isn't covid related, 1000s of others across the country don't have that 😥
Such a sad time for you and your family I know how you feel we had the same with mum in law sending hugs and love xxx

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
And Zoph just lists the businesses. Ss is able to describe what the business sells and what deals they have on. Pure laziness on zophs behalf. I doubt she’s even aware of what she’s plugging. I clicked on one - I won’t say which and it was just complete tat. Overpriced tat.
Exaclty my point there are real amazing small businesses out there who work their hardest but a business with 90k following is already 3x in following above someone like that sass wax company who is set to male 2.5mil this year. Utter bollocks.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.