Mrs Hinch #276 Ma is fighting Soph's battle want to know what's going on? Check out Tattle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s there (the Audi) then it’s gone/hiding
Ronnie and Fatty Arbuckle are probably dying inside watching Jimmers speed off in his Audi that he hasn't got because they realise they're home alone with a raging lunatic!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Thread title suggestion:

Hot choc in test tubes, cookies in a jar, how dare you suggest Zoph bought a brand new car?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
As I was looking for Audi photos, I came across some fun stuff. Remember the Audi I mean mirror spray she said her dad and definitely not the dealership gave her? 😂

Remember the limp sausage casseroles on repeat? 😂
🤣🤣🤣OMG! I can't breathe! That sausage casserole:sick:

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
im with you on all points, I’ve just watched this and am really shocked by what she said abt that stupid Zophlora hack! I thought she was actually going to tell Fleur not to do it!
All in all, I thought it was a proper arse licking fest, if im honest
Also, forgot to mention, when she was asked about having a cleaner, she looked away while she was talking, a sure sign she was lying 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I might be wrong but that could be Jamie's bollocks. It's so long since he used them they've withered and died and found eternal peace in the sugar jar.
Sod the peak flow monitor and the pulse oximeter, I know I'm still ill because I just laughed like Muttley at that :ROFLMAO: When the money runs out and Jamie leaves her and writes his own memoir, he'll have to call it 'Eternal peace in the sugar jar' :sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ronnie and Fatty Arbuckle are probably dying inside watching Jimmers speed off in his Audi that he hasn't got because they realise they're home alone with a raging lunatic!
I wonder where inch goes in that audi?
Morrisons,Tesco,home bargains,ma's(and pa's) and the prom are all within a 5 minute drive,in fact he could do the whole circuit and meet himself on the way back.
Boy racers are a problem on the bypass ☄🦽

Reactions: 16
Surely zo-flo (and that ridiculous amount) would f**k up your washing machine. My husband would think I had lost my mind if he ever saw me do that 😳

Reactions: 4
Surely zo-flo (and that ridiculous amount) would f**k up your washing machine. My husband would think I had lost my mind if he ever saw me do that 😳

Just came on to say that.

Looking for a new wash machine perhaps ?

And wasn't fairy bacterial washing up liquid her favourite this month to clean her cloths. 🤔🙃

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.