Mrs Hinch #277 Simmer down Jamie Montessori.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I spilled some zoflora on the foor and it landed on some of my washing. I washed it in a rinse and spin before properly. I got a really red and painful rash on my back. If not used properly (diluted, down loos and plugs) etc then it is SO dangerous. I literally only use it down the loos and plugs now. Because I’ve got a baby and I’m properly paranoid. She gives such bad advice in zoflora had to tell her off.

It's not just you. To be honest, I don't use it anyway but even if I did the washing machine is the last place I'd put it.

Reactions: 8
Do you know what's going to be excruciating is the reaction to the news this week about Christmas. And to be honest anyone sensible, anyone of science or actual value of an opinion says we should not be letting loose for Christmas.
Throughout this whole pandemic never have we been allowed to be less than 2 metres apart from anyone outside our bubble. It has never been safe enough to join with any other family. Apart from when meant to be having a distance between us.
Never ,ever since March have we been allowed to be be with people who are not in our bubble! Let's just let that settle there.
so why the f**k, for one day does anyone think it's safe to just blow what we've been doing for the past 8 months up in shreds. And the consequence isnt nothing...its DEATHS.
Because people will be coming from all over the country people won't be distancing people won't stay with just one family. It is enough to cause death. And the lockdown in January won't be be cuz of being with people at Christmas it will be because so many people are dying that we will be overrun again and we will have to lock down because this shear amount of death and infection. So you might have Christmas with family but imagine saying goodbye to them two weeks later over ipad.
That's what we've got to get s*** into perspective. and for people like Sophie to start following f****** rules and not moan about one bloody day. Because imagine if Boris came on and said today "right,tomorrow branch out, go and do what you want. anyone come from any country. anyone can go into people's houses be as close as you like." people would be horrified and it would make no sense.wed all be like what ARE you talking about, how can you do that. so why does it change when the day is called Christmas?why not for divali or eid? Throughout this whole pandemic never have we been allowed safely to do what people have been suggesting should be for Christmas. And the government aren't doing it because it's safe they're doing it because they're the populist government.because there dicks.
Diwali and Eid don’t make the government profit. Shopping, Christmas present buying, Christmas experiences and an increase in sales on taxable goods like makeup, perfume and alcohol all make the government money, if they cancelled Christmas they’d see a huge decline in profits across retail, taxable goods, the entertainment industry and restaurants, that’s the one downside of us being a “Christian country” the government can use that as an excuse for not giving Diwali and Eid the same freedoms as they aren’t Christian holidays, when in reality the governments only giving Christmas these freedoms as they’ll make a tidy sum at the end of it, sod our health, they want to make profit!

Reactions: 14
I did that the other day (sad 😂😂) waiting to start a new job. But yeah nothing is the same. The house is so unrecognisable. Her new living room is such an awkward shape. I don’t get it 🙈
Even if I had the money, I would walk into her house and right back out again on a viewing. It’s soulless and not homely whatsoever

Totally agree. Unfortunately I think she is greedy and wants the money to keep rolling in.

They are probably waiting until they have enough money to enable them both to never work again (whilst maintaining their extravagant lifestyle) and then they will pull the plug. And that is why I have zero sympathy for the girl. She should be putting her own mental health and family first.
Can you imagine how many anxiety posts will pop up when Ronnie goes to school and she has to do the school runs?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
How very clever that she didn't show what product to use to clean the handles of her Louis.

If she used Dettol or Fabulousa she has destroyed that bag. Those handles will crack soon.

Reactions: 19
What's the story with the bag in her memwaarrr? Does anyone know?

whilst many people are losing their jobs and wondering how they are going to pay their bills, this selfish cow is flaunting her wealth like that? stomach churning!

Another article in the scum. Another moan about trolls. You can tell her shelf life is coming to an end because that’s all she’s becoming known for now. That woman off insta who gets trolled. None of the interviews she’s done have been about her Me-moir they’ve all been her moaning about being trolled. She’s on a very slippery slope and I’m here for it.
Ron is trolled it seems.

I didn’t notice the doors! Why would someone need new garage doors on a house that was built 3 years ago?! She is such a wasteful, greedy, ugly hearted bleep
But I bet she donated the old ones to Pa Barker so she can nip round and stroke them whenever she wants (and so Pa is eternally grateful to her)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ron is trolled it seems.

Imagine in years to come when she has told Ronnie all about mrshinch like she said she will do... and he goes online as he might go ... type his own name in maybe. .. he will see things like this and read what people have said about him when he was a baba , and who’s fault isn’t that. Because she had to plaster him on the internet

• Heart
I only joined tattle this year but I can’t say I’ve seen anyone say anything nasty about Ronnie or “trolled” him. It’s more pity him than anything else for having a one brain cell, erratic banshee for a mum 😅

Edited to say: she has chosen to plaster him on her social media daily for well over a million people to see.. so really grinch you are putting him out there like bait and can only blame yourself 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Just saw “The bag”. £2750 for that?? Just because it’s LV. I’m not into designer bags to be honest as mine all tend to get lost or ruined but that bag is ugly AF. They saw her coming.

The ‘hilarious’ story about the purchase in Selfridges is bull tit. They upsold her like they always do. I don’t go in there anymore as I’d go in for one thing and come out with a bag full! if she was spending that much on a bag they would push for the sale of the accessories too. No question.

The thing is she’s gone off one one and her misconception in the book and slated it but it’s a department store. It’s not even posh! And as for the sales assistant scoffing at the fact she was wearing Primark... A) Did she check the labels?? Just because someone works in what she sees as an upmarket place, does it make them able to instantly identify where clothes are from?? B) Some Selfridges actually have a Primark section within the department store now so what’s her point?! 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
Ok off topic for a sec, but I was in Sainsbury's the other day and saw these prawn roses. Well, it took me straight back to that time Tattle was talking about arse rosebuds which I had to rush to Google 😂😂😂 I couldn't stop laughing. My husband was embarrassed to be seen near me.
View attachment 321134
You googled 'arse rosebuds'? Good god I bet that was a revelation, I hope you had safe search on :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
How very clever that she didn't show what product to use to clean the handles of her Louis.

If she used Dettol or Fabulousa she has destroyed that bag. Those handles will crack soon.
A bit like she will soon

Just saw “The bag”. £2750 for that?? Just because it’s LV. I’m not into designer bags to be honest as mine all tend to get lost or ruined but that bag is ugly AF. They saw her coming.

The ‘hilarious’ story about the purchase in Selfridges is bull tit. They upsold her like they always do. I don’t go in there anymore as I’d go in for one thing and come out with a bag full! if she was spending that much on a bag they would push for the sale of the accessories too. No question.

The thing is she’s gone off one one and her misconception in the book and slated it but it’s a department store. It’s not even posh! And as for the sales assistant scoffing at the fact she was wearing Primark... A) Did she check the labels?? Just because someone works in what she sees as an upmarket place, does it make them able to instantly identify where clothes are from?? B) Some Selfridges actually have a Primark section within the department store now so what’s her point?! 🤷🏻‍♀️
Who does she think she is? Julia bleeping Roberts??

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.