Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rottodoggo

First ever post, be kond please! I’ve been lurking for a while but tonight I am RAGING, the post that highlighted the photoshopped grass FFS like what the actual hell is she even doing?

I’ve been following her for ages and me and my partner finally fell preggers when Ronnietuftymans was 3 months old. I felt like she was so relatable, we had been trying for over a year and finally the moment we’d been waiting for. AND OH MY FUCKING CHRIST does she give a false and quite frankly damaging impression of motherhood. What an earth is she doing? Pretending that every time ronniemans goes to sleep she’s excited for him to wake up???? Hell sometimes I’m in tears rocking my baby to sleep wondering why I’m so exhausted and hating that moment. I can’t wait for him to sleep sometimes so I can just sit in silence for a moment. We love him dearly and his little smile makes it all worth it BUT how the image of her perfect life and how she is coping just damaged how I felt and my expectations. Trying to keep a nice clean house and breastfeed 12+ times a day is just not poss. Why isn’t she showing the tears? The ‘thank god I have a moment to myself’. The ‘I haven’t brushed my hair since thursday’.

So back to my rage - her life and world she portrays is so FIXED and not REAL LIFE that she can’t even leave her fucking grass unedited!!!!!! Her grass. What? If he blades of bastard grass aren’t perfect enough to be left alone, whether they’re real or fake, the what hope in he’ll do all the other posts have of being genuine.

She can piss off.
Love you aaaalllllll for allowing me to see the light.

ATV.

• Heart
Reactions: 172

tippingpoint

VIP Member
Hahahahaha! Thanks guys! First thread title for Hinch and the weird thing is I didn’t even try. I didn’t even put it forward as a thread title. Which begs the question -

HOW DID THIS HAPPEN TO LITTLE OLD ME?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 139

Henny Penny

VIP Member
Right... I know this has been mentioned but I can’t to get over how much of a photo shop this image is- the more I look the more it’s obvious. Circled bits are repeated- if you zoom in even the grass is same pattern and arrow bit is blurred!
I don’t know if they have fake grass or shite grass that they’re Trying to make look ‘insta perfect’ but it’s fake and annoying !! 😡😡🙄
06947059-378E-41AF-B3A7-B32A86BEE432.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 131
I can't stay silent anymore I fell down this rabbit hole on Thursday 2 days later still here fascinated that her hinchers are still adoring her and gushing over a kids Wendy house that literally looks wonky.
How have they not woke up I'm now convinced hinch is a cult and she hypnotises her followers with her tone of voice (actually a real thing) into wasting their money to reach the higher level hinching and closer to interaction with the holy grail zophe.
When is Jaymeeh going back to graft because it appears now even his skin wouldn't graft and how many of her congregations husband's could afford to take this long of work to watch ronalongadingdong grow up the kid will be leaving home soon and she's still be preaching about family time.
Someone needs to tell her it's not high school fucking musical we are not all in this together. We are in the same storm not all in the same boat and wash your manky cloths with soap powder like a normal person my mother has used zoflora since the frigging 80s and it still smells like an old peoples home.
Stop profiteering from Mental ill health perhaps go and volunteer at a MH hospital and see what actual suffering is you absolute bell. Mental ill health is real and not for instagrammers and shite singers to use as an excuse for having a day off.
Honestly had to get this off my chest because it's been pissing me off for months.

Reactions: 104

Whatsnot

My first post! I've been lurking here for a while and really enjoyed reading these threads. I'm sure I first heard about Tattle from Hinch herself. I was horrified that there was a website full of people trolling her, so I came to have a look.

What I've found it absolutely not trolling. Yes I have seen some posts on here that have gone to far, but they are always called out and told it's not acceptable. These threads have been eye opening for me. I was never a 'die hard hincher' as such, but I always watched her stories and would feel a strange compulsion to go out and buy whatever she was using or showing. I'd even say to my husband things like 'we're going to hinch the house this weekend' 🤮 I feel so embarrassed now that I was taken in!

When I started reading these threads and saw all her lies exposed, at first I felt angry and foolish that I'd been taken in. But now, honestly the main thing I feel when I think of Mrs Hinch is desperately sad for her. It is so blatantly obvious from her stories that she has not formed a natural, motherly bond with her baby boy. I know that all we see is a snap shot of her life and that she will only show us her carefully managed 'best bits', but that is what makes it all even more heartbreaking. The amount of videos showing Ronnie just look beyond her or show no reaction to her at all. She obviously cannot see this for herself otherwise she would certainly not be sharing the videos, but why on earth are her husband, family or friends not doing anything to help her? I've no idea whether she's ill or whether she just cannot see what's doing on, that's not for me to know, but she will never get this time back and my heart hurts for her as I fear one day she will look back and realisation will hit her in the worst way.

I've noticed a theme of when someone disagrees with Hinch or says something she is doing is wrong, her Hinchers will accuse them of being jealous. I can say with absolute honesty that I am not jealous of her. Of course I would love the money she has, who wouldn't. But I would never, ever sacrifice my bond with my child for any amount of money.

• Heart
Reactions: 77

The Dowager

Chatty Member
Happy to play the role of Henry, for I too am blonde, overweight and don’t like small children.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72

Cupcakemum

VIP Member
Zoflora. Doesn't. Clean. Things. Its. A Disinfectant. You. Still. Have. Dirty. Cloths. Love

Fucking. Thick. Bitch!

Also Soph .. engage with your child. I've been a single busy mum to 3 kids and despite that, not one of them has ever blanked me with the regularity that your only child has.

You should be ashamed!

• Heart
Reactions: 66

shadyessex33

VIP Member
Ronnie doesn't interact at all does he? Maybe he's just a very independent child, Seeing him more in his natural habitat the last few days he kinda just seems to Potter around doing his own thing.... Kinda unaware of hinch even being there
I think he’s a bit like Matilda. For the most part his Mum is pretty uninterested. So he just does his own thing. Probably takes himself off to the library and cooks pancakes. Gotta do what you gotta do when you’re third in line to a fat dog and Instagram

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 58

shadyessex33

VIP Member
Why is he such a creepy bastard? Wishes he was Henry? Jealous of his wife spooning the dog. Get a fucking grip! 😂😂View attachment 320585
I love how since she took the duvet selfie she has lost the duvet, changed clothes and changed to a white bow from a black one. They really are laughing in the sheep’s faces. They don’t even try to hide the blatant lies

• Haha
Reactions: 55

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
I know i sound so crazy harping on about AstroTurf gate but it doesn’t add up. Here is my list of evidence
-Lots of dodging garden views in recent weeks and the lack of reveal of the massively underwhelming playhouse. And then when she did reveal it its a montage of Jamie building it rather than all the happy times they’ve played with it. And her tidying up In the dark.
-No highlight created for the playhouse nor can I see that it’s been added to any existing highlights.
-the potential photoshopping of the grid post
-bonfire night only shown in the dark - yet their selfie is in daylight with no grass showing at all.
-generic views of the windows today that could have easily been pre records/are the front garden
-this attaxhed image from 6 weeks ago when she was painting the step. I think the step got damaged from Jamie and Ronnie going in and out of the garden & getting muddy. This is why she wanted AstroTurf in the first place in my opinion. Ronnie & Henry traipsing mud in. if you look closely at the image there are paving slabs stacked up. Could this have been for AstroTurf laying??

I am like a dog with a bone I know. But it’s giving me a bit of joy playing detective so let me enjoy my game 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 55

Bogwoppit

VIP Member
Ronnie is probably using that drill in his ears hoping it will drown out the noise of his gobbo the goblin mumazzzzz

• Haha
Reactions: 53

HannahF

Ok- not about hinch specifically today ( but jus rol reminded me) but influencers in general- the #gifted lifestyle is obscene. 🤬
Are they not worried about their kids been ungrateful and entitled! Ripping open boxes of gifted stuff they don’t need and tons of it too, opening boxes of food because some company wants some free advertising- saw a bloody huge box of auntbessies food the other day- where are your morals????? 😡
About a year ago i had a 2nd job waitressing events and weddings at a hotel. There was a event over a weekend for (not well known) influencers who mainly plug their children on social like youtube reviewing toys etc
I didnt know the full details (as i did the late shift and the event was during the day) but there was loads of stalls with toys (new it xmas toys etc and giving them away in return for content and reviews and advertising) and the kids had bags and bags of them. The kids were unbelievably bratty “i dont want this” “this is stupid” etc etc toys broken, thrown across the room, smashed and disposed off. When they went off to have dinner, i had to clear the room up. There was loads of stuff left and the organiser said if its not claimed just throw it away.
I didnt have the heart to do that as i it was decent stuff. I knew one of the waiters was working a 2nd job to pay for xmas for his family. So i grabbed a bin bag (making out i was throwing it out) filled with girls toys and handed to him, it made his day even though some was broken but he said his daughter would be over joyed. It was toys like hatchimals and dolls to colouring books. I also sneakily filled my car up and dropped it to my aunt who works as a social worker to hand out to disadvantage families. Made my blood boil the way these children and adults acted thinking they were above you and throwing away items people would kill for

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 53