Mrs Hinch #277 Simmer down Jamie Montessori.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe it's just me but I personally wouldnt put zoflora in the washing machine with any type of fabric. I only use it to clean door handles etc. It makes me feel itchy just thinking about it.
It's not just you. To be honest, I don't use it anyway but even if I did the washing machine is the last place I'd put it.

Reactions: 14
Mrs hinch how have you got your nails done during a pandemic x
They’re the cheap stick on ones that she used throughout the first lockdown. There was a comment from her nail lady the other day saying she needed to take the old ones off

It's not just you. To be honest, I don't use it anyway but even if I did the washing machine is the last place I'd put it.
That crazy lot on the MHMMDI Facebook page go on about washing their baby’s clothes in zoflo 🤯

• Wow
Reactions: 31
Sorry to add - staceys tagging of Hinch in her leaf blower post.
She really has gone to great lengths to hide the garden. Today was too obvious. We’ve not been treatwd to a view like that for ages and in that video I think she had her old nails on yet by later she hasher stick on nails on.
I believe this happened 5-6 weeks ago.

can someone please repost the Playhouse reveal montage? I can’t find it. Thank you so much.X

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Earlier in the week she was bleating on about how she just soaks them in fairy antibacterial washing up liquid overnight...
Tattle said how disgusting and that they need a good wash
She just went in the cupboard and pulled them out... bet she didn’t even wash them 🤣
And PERSONALLY does it !!
20201121_193320.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Earlier in the week she was bleating on about how she just soaks them in fairy antibacterial washing up liquid overnight...
Tattle said how disgusting and that they need a good wash
She just went in the cupboard and pulled them out... bet she didn’t even wash them 🤣
Also, why would you pick every cloth out of the box and throw them individually into the washing machine?! Surely a normal person would just empty the box of cloths straight into the washing machine? She doesn’t half faff around doing totally pointless things for the gram.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Also, why would you pick every cloth out from the box and throw them individually into the washing machine?! Surely a normal person would just empty the box of cloths straight into the washing machine? She doesn’t half faff around doing totally pointless things for the gram.
I suppose it makes the content last just that little bit longer....,

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I suppose it makes the content last just that little bit longer....,
This is true. But it’s not scintillating content watching dirty cloths go into a washing machine one by one. Then again, more fool me for watching it! At least it wasn’t Inch’s duty pants going in one by one I guess....

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So can someone confirm that the view from the window with candles on was the front garden please?
It’s definitely the front garden. The window is a bay But she’s only showing the middle 2 panels which are flat and it’s where jaymeees chair is. You can see the top of the chair. On her story from this morning Henry and Ronnie are on the chair supposedly watching for the postman but she is filming from a different angle on this afternoons candle post so she will only get a grass view and not neighbours drive view. They have lots of grass to the right front of their property as it’s at the end of their road.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Zoflora. Doesn't. Clean. Things. Its. A Disinfectant. You. Still. Have. Dirty. Cloths. Love

bleeping. Thick. witch!

Also Soph .. engage with your child. I've been a single busy mum to 3 kids and despite that, not one of them has ever blanked me with the regularity that your only child has.

You should be ashamed!

• Heart
Reactions: 66
I know i sound so crazy harping on about AstroTurf gate but it doesn’t add up. Here is my list of evidence
-Lots of dodging garden views in recent weeks and the lack of reveal of the massively underwhelming playhouse. And then when she did reveal it its a montage of Jamie building it rather than all the happy times they’ve played with it. And her tidying up In the dark.
-No highlight created for the playhouse nor can I see that it’s been added to any existing highlights.
-the potential photoshopping of the grid post
-bonfire night only shown in the dark - yet their selfie is in daylight with no grass showing at all.
-generic views of the windows today that could have easily been pre records/are the front garden
-this attaxhed image from 6 weeks ago when she was painting the step. I think the step got damaged from Jamie and Ronnie going in and out of the garden & getting muddy. This is why she wanted AstroTurf in the first place in my opinion. Ronnie & Henry traipsing mud in. if you look closely at the image there are paving slabs stacked up. Could this have been for AstroTurf laying??

I am like a dog with a bone I know. But it’s giving me a bit of joy playing detective so let me enjoy my game 😂
You’ve got this... oops sorry 😂 seriously I think you have something. My mind is ticking over!

Reactions: 5
Those piss poorly made ‘gifts’ would be helpful if they had the frigging recipe added to them. I believe cookies might need butter and egg added to them. Plus her measuring tools might be different to the person she’s gifting them to. What a Covid cheap idiot. 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Zoflora doesn't contain any surfactants so without using detergent as well she won't have cleaned the cloths. Zoflora is a disinfectant not a cleaner, one day she will understand the difference 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 35
O
Ok. In that 3rd video Ronnie is wearing the same coat as he is in the grid post photo. So we can assume it’s a recent video in this recent weather. It’s also the same ending pose from Ronnie as in her grid post photo and the reflection of the tree in the window shows there are no leaves on the tree. So you could assume that the grid post photo was taken at the same time as this final video. However when Ronnie walks into the house there’s clearly AstroTurf outside the house as well as inside. But on the grid post it isn’t AstroTurf. It’s real grass.
DOES THIS EVEN MAKE SENSE TO ANYONE ELSE or I have I lost it?

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.