Mrs Hinch #276 Ma is fighting Soph's battle want to know what's going on? Check out Tattle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It must be a pre record.... zoflora then she’s added that writing over the top saying ‘zoflora or astonish!’

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Omg the zoflora is back from the dead! It’s a Christmukkah miracle guyyyysssss 😂 but she hasn’t read here since 2019...

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I was having a nosy on the Mrs Hinch Army page and someone asked how to get rid of a stain on her sofa, she said she’d tried everything including fabric softener!!!! What?? Another had bought ‘All Purpose’ Flash cleaner and was asking what to use it for?!! Well love, the clues are there! Alternatively turn the bottle over and read the instructions! I just can’t get over how thick some of these people are!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I was thinking earlier that since she’s a cleaning guru it would be great if she offered to clean the homes of hardworking NHS staff to show her appreciation (and for the gram of course).

I would love to see her scrubbing round my toilet and picking the dog shits up out of the garden!
I would actually pay good money to see that. Maybe a charity thing? "Watch me clean your gaff!"

Reactions: 3
Yup! First thing I noticed 😂
They are the same in the cookie jar tit present video too.. So she's taken them off? Why hasn't she made a sing and dance about it! Sophie Hiya did you do them yourself or did Tracy come out the loft?!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Sorry if it’s been mentioned before, these threads move waaaaay to quick for me to keep up with but you know what makes me laugh, the fact she films herself throwing stuff about when making a food or craft video before editing the end product in! I couldn’t imagine throwing an egg on the kitchen worktop or a bit of string at a jar 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
All I’m saying is Zoph that is NOT one capful of zoflora!!

Weren’t some fellow tattlers discussing how they put their cloths in the washing machine after her fairy soak story? 🧐

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.