Mrs Hinch #276 Ma is fighting Soph's battle want to know what's going on? Check out Tattle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“I’m introducing the boys to the snowman” 😂😂 assuming she’s referring to Lardsomes and Ron Ron! Jeez I feel bad now because sitting my pooch in front of the tv to watch cartoons isn’t on my agenda 😂 All my dog is getting is walks and playtime!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It’s like her & Stacy get off on the fact they know people are Gona speak about them. SS is just as annoying as hinch these days. Constantly seeking validation from social media. Used to really like SS but she’s adopted the silly school girl passive aggressive attitude from hinch!

Reactions: 17
Funnily enough, same day as SS 🤔
Yes like they both had last weekend off as well lol! It’s so cringe. But will be so obvious if another joint project comes out in a few months they’ve done it again during lockdown! No need for them both to keep taking the same days off and announcing it lol! Cringe

Reactions: 10
Those Homemade gifts are something I’d make with my kids, she’s playing the ‘feel sorry for me, I’m so naive and innocent, and kind’ card. She’s a grown woman, a sales womanly that, playing the army, why are people still being sucked in??

Reactions: 7
It’s brilliant! Had she released that washing range last year, it would have been harder to find than rocking horse tit. This year, they can’t sell the stuff 😂
I see wonderland what ever it’s called advert on itv last night can’t be selling too well

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’ve just seen them in Home Bargains too. I do like B&M’s thinking though, put some highlighters over them then you can highlight the lies in the book. It will be such a colourful book with all the lies highlighted. 😊
It only came out few weeks ago and already in the two bargain shops, how she just feel as a top author that her books are bargain bin fodder now!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s ditching Fresh ‘n’ up Friday (and her sheep) for another day off?? She has more days off than Santa lately this one!

She forgot to ask them to tag her in their posts as well like she usually does. Definitely losing her passion for insta and trying to move away from cleaning. Shame she’s got no talent and has the personality of a pee stained mop.

Reactions: 25
That outdoor play house would have made a lovely Christmas present and could have been used as we move into the spring. Plus there is the mud kitchen she got him and we never see him with it.

All of the things she keeps buying him that aren’t cheap are just going to ruin him. Let him have the excitement of asking for something and then waiting to see if he’s lucky enough to get it rather than letting everything be a one minute wonder (just like inch).

Reactions: 19
My prediction came true, thank you God.

Make today count - towards what? You patronising twonk.

Hopefully your sheep will realise you are a lazy bastard.
mrshinchhome_2020.11.20_gtbij8.jpg

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I honestly can't imagine what she's going to buy him for Christmas now. If she's unbearable now, she's going to be a joke after Christmas when she reveals his platinum scuttle bug, in March obviously.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Whilst doing my nurse training, my husband and I struggled massively with money. We just barely made the rent and then three weeks before Christmas, my husband lost his job. We had two very young children at the time. Christmas dinner was courtesy of donations from the food bank and an army charity stepped in to help with the rest of the food and some presents for the kids. I ended up rewrapping some of the kids existing toys so it looked more than they had. As it was, the kids couldn’t care less! One of the presents that SSAFFA gave them was a small jigsaw puzzle with animals on. I’ve seen them in shops for about £5. They still have it now and my youngest who’s 2 plays with it. It was the atmosphere and games we played that they loved on Christmas Day. We spent the entire month of December feeling like the worlds worst mother and father. I went to bed each night feeling like a total failure. Until we realised we could get help as he was a veteran, we were quite literally starving for about a week. I only ate at work and the kids had everything that we did have. I was taking loo rolls from work 😢

Looking back, our kids were fed, they had smiles on their faces and what was under the tree didn’t matter.
Even if I was worth a lot of money, my kids would never be spoilt. We aren’t well off now by any means but our bills are paid, we have food, the kids have everything they need and we don’t have any debt. We are more fortunate than most which is why I make a point of donating to the local food bank every year and getting the kids involved in that.
Ronnie will grow up to be overly spoilt and will never appreciate the meaning of money

My prediction came true, thank you God.

Make today count - towards what? You patronising twonk.

Hopefully your sheep will realise you are a lazy bastard.
View attachment 317506
I hope that dog put a great big bastard scratch in that table

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 61
Of course she has to have a day off today.....these threads have been moving so quickly there's no way she could catch up otherwise (but of course she hasn't been here since 2019).

• Haha
Reactions: 19
It only came out few weeks ago and already in the two bargain shops, how she just feel as a top author that her books are bargain bin fodder now!
Remember how it was billed as a Home Bargains exclusive? That didn't last long did it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Honestly so funny on Twitter 😂 my account has been reported apparently because I keep saying nasty things about Hinch 😂 oh well suck it up buttercup!! If being honest and calling her out on the lies and wrong doings is being nasty then it looks like I’m a real nasty pastry troll 👍

edited to say: I never shared any information, some guy found my FB account and shared it on Twitter. That’s where the reference of her saying she doesn’t agree with info sharing

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Wtf is "phone free Friday"? That isn't a thing!
Tell you what Soph you can have the below for free...

"Switch off Saturday"
"Second day off Sunday"
"Mobile free Monday"
"Turn off Tuesday"
"Work less Wednesday"
"Throw-your-phone-in-a-drawer Thursday"

Ample excuses to be a lazy bint! ATV! xxx

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Needed a bit of a laugh this morning so I watched the LW fiasco of an interview again. I could just imagine Stacey saying before the show in her whiny, giggly, annoying voice - please be kind and go easy with my bestie Soph she’s so nervous and she’s not ‘designed’ for tv. SJP thinks sod that, I’ll ask her what I want after I’ve told her I fell asleep from boredom reading her memwaaaar.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She’s just a bleeping bellend. What the duck is #phonefreefriday when it’s about? An excuse to take yet another day off from your non-job and count your millions? You deserve it head. While you’re having today off, maybe consider disappearing off social media forever. Just a thought.

Ugh she’s really pissed me off this morning and it’s only 10am 😂 I’m having such a crappy week and she’s there like “oh I bought Ronalonadingdong a £400 play house because I’m soooooooo relatable guyyyssssss” and here I am having to save my maternity pay and my fellas money week by week just so we’ll be able to buy our baby a high chair for when she’s weaning in Jan and also a jumperoo! We’re also trying to get a mortgage and I’ve just discovered that my fella has got a gambling addiction which is going to affect our chances. We had bad credit anyway but this really takes the piss. I love him to pieces and we’re dealing with it but she really has no idea what real life problems are does she 🙄
I had a gambling addiction so if you need support of where to
Go for help
Let me know

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.