Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

candyfloss99

VIP Member
Was just One observation of many to be honest. I couldn’t care to see someone else’s child Put to bed personally. Just wondered like many others on here too and voiced it, like we do on tattle
Yes I don't think many people on here would want to see anymore of the poor child.

Reactions: 3

Wambam

She’s full of shite same nails yet 2 days before apparent party she had totally different in her shoot pics 🤨🤨

Reactions: 3

WickedWendy

I have botox eyebrow lifts because mine are deeply hooded and even over done they don't lift that high. (The overdone happened when I used a different dentist one time, they didn't lift more but I could not move them at all) The puff under her microbladed eyebrows, is her real eyebrow line. Her mouth also looks swollen like children who suck their bottom lip too much. It makes me feel bad for her she is so insecure at her age.

Reactions: 2

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
Woke up this morning to the horrendous news that my cousins wife suddenly passed away in her sleep last night, not even 40, two beautiful young kids and he’s halfway across the world from his closest family and with a travelling ban so my uncle can’t even go comfort him. Feeling very grateful and broken at the same time. THAT is real life Zoph not your pathetic attempt to relate to your minions and I’ve just switched the TV on to see SS talking absolute shite on LW and exposing her thong for all to see. Pissed off at the lot of them. Hold your loved ones close always ❤
So sorry for your family's loss @mooseknuckle

• Heart

Spinmum

Chatty Member
To the tune of Earth Wind and Fire’s September...

🎵 Do you remember the 29th/1st of September?
We was fooling the minds of Hinchers
While makin’ more money, yay!

Our hearts were ringin' in the key that our banks were singin'
As we broke lockdown rules, remember
How we got away with it again, oh, yeah
Brilliant! So clever 🤣

• Haha

Comewhinewithme

VIP Member
Even when she does actually show cleaning on her account, it’s still boring as sin! Everyone knows how to do a quick spot clean, that’s all she is doing.
If I follow a cleaning account I want to see cleaning hacks and proper deep cleans. Not throwing some smellies around.
Sad I know, but I LOVE watching them deep clean vids on YouTube where they put the camera on a tripod and film the whole clean. Hinch would never do this or show actual real, useful hacks. So she remains boring and in a kind of limbo. She doesn’t fit into any insta account subject wholly. It’s all wishy washy and miss matched.
So do I shady it really motivates me, I love the speed cleans ones do on insta.

• Heart