Mrs Hinch #256 Just have a bowl of Cheerios and buzz off

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She almost seems annoyed that he won’t nap. Babies of his age don’t usually need so many naps throughout the day. Doesn’t she understand that as they get older their routines will change?

Reactions: 11
Honestly I’m so confused about her eyebrows. But I’ve noticed that in her photo shoot photos they are a completely different shape. I think she’s using a filter to make her eyes bigger and it’s distorting her eyebrow shape in the process. You can see a weird shadow/line under her eyebrow in the latest stories which makes me think it’s a filter altering her face. She also had a comment on her mums private Facebook once talking about how she had tiny eyes and it was all the filters she was using (I feel like this confirms she feels self conscious about it)

Reactions: 15
The late nap will be a perfect excuse that there is no time to take Fat Henry out for a proper walk.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Superhero party is on her October hinch list tho, okay billy bullshitter whatever you say 😂 💩

Reactions: 28
I dont comment on here much because she bores the hell out of me but I just had to come on and ask about her eyebrows. Do you think when she goes into get them done, she takes a picture of Jafar with her? I've never seen anything like it on a real person!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Honestly I’m so confused about her eyebrows. But I’ve noticed that in her photo shoot photos they are a completely different shape. I think she’s using a filter to make her eyes bigger and it’s distorting her eyebrow shape in the process. You can see a weird shadow/line under her eyebrow in the latest stories which makes me think it’s a filter altering her face. She also had a comment on her mums private Facebook once talking about how she had tiny eyes and it was all the filters she was using (I feel like this confirms she feels self conscious about it)
Now you’ve said this it does make sense. Her eyes sometimes look abnormally large. Maybe in real life she has tiny little piggy eyes 😂

Reactions: 5
The late nap will be a perfect excuse that there is no time to take Fat Henry out for a proper walk.
He should really be on one nap now anyway. My daughter is 3 weeks younger than Ron Don

Bingo for whoever said the superhero party was for pampers!!!

Reactions: 10
I’ve said it before. These influencers should not use filters when they’re trying to say they are make up free.
it’s so wrong

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.