Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
So Stacey says early September? But the Grinch has said 29th September. I’m no mathematician but that doesn’t add up to me?
If you’re gonna lie at least get your stories straight! Absolute dickheads
And it wasn’t ticked off her to do List?

So Stacey says early September? But the Grinch has said 29th September. I’m no mathematician but that doesn’t add up to me?
If you’re gonna lie at least get your stories straight! Absolute dickheads
And it wasn’t ticked off her to do List?

• Wow
Reactions: 3

life is great

Chatty Member
It’s annoyign me that I can’t find it. But didn’t SS allude to seeing Hinch around book launch time in a grid post comment? Something like “can’t wait for Friday”.
I'm not sure if anyone has commented coz I haven't caught up yet but it was Friday 2nd October

Spiesandliea

VIP Member
Keepers creepers them eyebrows I would sue who ever done that to me. They look like hooks , possible audition for a Panto ? Long John Silver maybe ?
they look like they’re tattooed on as well! She is so stupid, she looked great before she started messing with her face

Pergola

VIP Member
Normally I can get over the 'you've got this' 'have a good day' shit she sprouts. But it's three years since my mum passed away, normally I just get stupidly drunk all day but I'm full of cold and don't feel like drink. Today's going to be shit and I know there's people who are in a worse position daily, and some of those are likely her followers.
Three years since my mum passed too.....I know exactly how you are feeling ❤

• Heart
Honestly I’m so confused about her eyebrows. But I’ve noticed that in her photo shoot photos they are a completely different shape. I think she’s using a filter to make her eyes bigger and it’s distorting her eyebrow shape in the process. You can see a weird shadow/line under her eyebrow in the latest stories which makes me think it’s a filter altering her face. She also had a comment on her mums private Facebook once talking about how she had tiny eyes and it was all the filters she was using (I feel like this confirms she feels self conscious about it)
Yes im pretty sure she is using a filter