Mrs Hinch #256 Just have a bowl of Cheerios and buzz off

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t disagree with this at all. I hope it didn’t seem like I was dismissing the rule break, that absolutely wasn’t my intention, I was just trying understand why they were lying about the dates.

Unless, they thought back in September we didn’t have to socially distance...
Awww no sorry.i was replying,agreeing and also in rage still with their piss taking. :)

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I agree what they've done is wrong but I think any company would care more about two people with 7.6m followers promoting them than a couple of pastry trolls sending angry emails.
Unfortanetly companies like these don't give a damn.
I would tag them on Twitter, more people see it then..

Reactions: 18
Think she went to her eyebrow tattooist and said I want to look like a very surprised Disney villain. They nailed it.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
😳 <<<< my actual face after watching that tit show of an ad campaign! What a pair of knobs!!!

What I don’t understand is how they can’t see for themselves how dangerous it is for them to get so close and with their babies...
SS has 3 kids who have 3 dads (half siblings too??) and they all spend time together. Her boys are at school mixing with loads of other kids too. Add in Joe’s son and his son’s Mum and then Zoph, Inch and Mad Stalker plus cling on neice. That’s a lot of Covid spreading potential!! Why would they risk it - let alone show it to their followers!! WTF?! 🤯🤯🤯

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
If any of us fucked up this much, this often in our jobs we would be sacked!
Too damn right Shady! I wouldn't dare carry on like this in my place of work! Don't get me wrong, we have a laugh sometimes but we also exercise professionalism and a sense of occasion and decorum at all times. Then again there are no rules on Instagram are there? Anything goes and it goes unchecked and unregulated!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Honestly Pampers marketing could of been better! They think superheroes are these two idiots?! They could’ve sent these pampers to NHS staff or frontline workers as they have and continue to be the real superheroes. Bunch of melons at Pampers clearly! 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 33
Had to DM her, she’s an absolute idiot! I’ll probably get blocked. And my message was nothing but honest, wasn’t rude or ‘horrible.’ Just had to say what we’ve all been thinking on here. In a KOND way of course.
However in my head she’ll always be a top class bleep to me. 😂

Reactions: 14
I agree what they've done is wrong but I think any company would care more about two people with 7.6m followers promoting them than a couple of pastry trolls sending angry emails.
Unfortanetly companies like these don't give a damn.
Even down to the waste and plastic damage they cause our planet each day 🌍😢🦧🦍🐧🐋🐠🐝
Corporations and businesses like this only do what is best for them and if it means selling a product to sheep through a couple of ditzy "influencers" then the will.

Catherine to the party. Had a priductive day today. Ive just about caught up with you pastry trolls.
Was trying to eat my first bit of substantial food for the day (thanks MH for ruining my appetite) and thought Id check out Castle Greskull. Wish I hadnt now. What little appetite I had soon went; packet mix to make cakes? My 4 years old nephew can make cupcakes from scratch and knows the recipe by heart. So many other points to make but really cba to waste my energy today. ATV X

I’m so angry I’ve emailed Gleam. I never like to go direct from me but duck it.
i need to go back and find the screenshots of when she showed super hero party on her stupid wanky list
6th Ocotber and it hadn't been ticked off! Busted mate 😂😂

Reactions: 12
surely this pampers gig would have come in via Gleam/Dundas so is it worth an email to them also?

I bet Gleam know when she has fucked up (yes, again) cos their inbox will go beserk!
Gleam and Dundas will have zero fucks to give. They don't care and just let her carry on bleeping up because they Get paid and she gets paid! Money talks!

Reactions: 9
These 2 need cancelling. I’m not usually for cancel culture but Zoph & SS has repeatedly displayed a lack of care for Covid rules. Nobody is enjoying this situation we have been in this year - I for one am not enjoying not seeing my Auntie due to her having leukaemia and still shielding and limiting contact with my family. Yet these 2 millionaires lay about with each other (literally from what we’ve seen today), raking in the cash, telling people what colour they’ve painted their pumpkins, what friggin cloth they wipe their sink with..... while there are thousands of families not knowing where their next pay check is coming from. Do one. I really do hope they get caught out or Gleam step in.

edit to say: I don’t care if this is me being a troll. I will gladly wear my pastry troll hat with pride 🥐👒

• Heart
Reactions: 29
😳 <<<< my actual face after watching that tit show of an ad campaign! What a pair of knobs!!!

What I don’t understand is how they can’t see for themselves how dangerous it is for them to get so close and with their babies...
SS has 3 kids who have 3 dads (half siblings too??) and they all spend time together. Her boys are at school mixing with loads of other kids too. Add in Joe’s son and his son’s Mum and then Zoph, Inch and Mad Stalker plus cling on neice. That’s a lot of Covid spreading potential!! Why would they risk it - let alone show it to their followers!! WTF?! 🤯🤯🤯
And here I was, thinking Stacey was a twit yesterday for going out with Covidiot Soph yesterday only a week after she said she had flu symptoms and no mention of a Covid test, when it turns out it wouldn't matter anyway because they have been all over each other 🙄 absolute pair of cunts. duck the rules, duck the people who have died, duck the frontline workers putting themselves at risk day in day out, rules don't apply when there's a payday to be had.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Honestly Pampers marketing could of been better! They think superheroes are these two idiots?! They could’ve sent these pampers to NHS staff or frontline workers as they have and continue to be the real superheroes. Bunch of melons at Pampers clearly! 🤦🏻‍♀️
Such a good idea!

I’m genuinely confused as to when they met up for this superhero party, SS said in her post it was early September and Hinch says the 29th September? Surely they’d have thought to get their stories straight!

Reactions: 7
I have the same eye cream. I am no expert so when I use products I read the directions for use. And she just put it on wrong to what it says lol

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Do we know what day she give her coffee table to her friend? It's still there on SS stories.

Reactions: 4
40D6F5AA-6245-4207-A87A-41527B1CD5A7.jpeg

I’ve complained and will be emailing too. Absolutely insulting to all of us who been following the rules to see these two break them just for the sake of flogging nappies and making money off swipe ups.
Oh and also, I meant “celebs” here in the loosest sense of the word 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.