Mrs Hinch #256 Just have a bowl of Cheerios and buzz off

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
These two imbeciles / covidiots should surely:
1. Publicly apologise for breaking COVID rules
2. Their management company need to have words with them both
3. Pampers need to drop them quick smart and find much better mum ambassadors - they also need to address this breach and take away their ad fee and donate it to charity?
4. Loose women need to rethink who they have on their panel. You can’t have women talking about Covid when one of your presenters keeps on breaching Covid rules - makes ITV look stupid.
5. I think all brands should rethink who they are paying to promote adverts and be more accountable in the future.
6. The newspapers and press need to run a story on how influencers/ public figures, authors such as Hinch and SS lie to their followers and breach rules

• Heart
Reactions: 47
I’m at work so can’t read back....can someone just quote me!

Soph has put up pre recorded stories of their day together in September....but Stacey is saying getting so many messages about their nappies?
How are they getting messages if the stories aren’t live?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I can't find when Grinch was on Steve Wright's show on Radio 2 (I think it was book release date so 1st October) but she mentioned in that interview when Steve asked her if she had seen SS and Grinch said that she had seen her and they'd had a Superhero's Party. Grinch never mentioned on her stories she was going to be on Radio 2 which made us think she had pre-recorded the interview.

Reactions: 8
Those pants she has on at the superhero party aren’t the grey joggers she keeps wearing. They look like the fleece ones she was sweating in at the soft play

Reactions: 4
Sorry if its been mentioned already. So SS mentions early sept and hinch says 29th sept, which one is it? 🤷‍♀️🤔

Reactions: 9
In this story where they are talking about the nappies its obvious they are sitting right next to each other :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
And not the lying together story gone. Pair of fecking Covidiots
2020-10-21 (5).png

Reactions: 17
I am absolutely fuming!
I can’t see my parents, brother and niece etc with my children but these two fannys just go doing whatever they bleeping want

bleeping fuming. Actually that word doesn’t even describe how I’m feeling.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
She’s got her deleting and blocking finger out now. Heaven forbid someone politely points out inaccuracies.
She’s just deleted a message I sent her asking her very politely if she could tell her followers that she didn’t actually give the under 5s popcorn - just to make sure no one copies her. That it was just for the grown ups.

Reactions: 27
Is that literally the only outfit she owns? View attachment 282807
Ok this is even worse than I imagined!!! 😤 I imagined them head to head opposite not led together side by side ffs we get called trolls when they are the actual arseholes!!!!!!

I wonder what happens when they do get Covid and if they end up alone in hospital not knowing when they will see their family or children again was it worth therisk to flog some nappies

Reactions: 20
Oh not to worry. She’s replaced the covidiot pic swipe up with a new Pampers authorised swipe up 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.