Mrs Hinch #256 Just have a bowl of Cheerios and buzz off

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now Stacey is saying early September 😂
Grinch said 29th sept 😂😂😂
It gets worse! Too thick to even get their story straight! I really hope this opens a few of the Sheeples eyes up & they get asked a few awkward questions! They really have made themselves look like absolute dicks here! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Have the latest lockdown restrictions in Essex forced her to admit that her & SS pre-record stuff up to a month in advance? 😂
Or have they broken the rules to film that naff & tit ad more recently?
Either way, what a pair of bell ends!

My guess is it’s the first one, I think it was months ago & if it wasn’t for the new rules she’d be passing these stories off as being ‘live as it happened’. 😂
Unfortunately after investigations, I do believe it was a while ago. Just checked both their pages and it was when Stacey had red nails. Always keep an eye on the nails 😉

Reactions: 6
So based on Sophie's outfit and the fact she shared a Hinch haul of the cake items 2 weeks ago, I'd say it was filmed on 11th October, possibly 12th as didn't she wear the same outfit two days in a row (people on here mentioned Covid hygiene I think)? So before Tier 2 restrictions, but why lie?! Unless she's worn that outfit since and filmed it after 11th.
She wore this at the zoo. She wears it everyday I reckon or she has 7 of each 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Maybe she's posted it on purpose to throw SS under the bus next time anyone 'trolls' poor Sophie about pre records

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I do have to say there is nothing wrong with girls wearing the traditional male superhero costumes, so why shouldn't a boy wear the female superhero. Its a character, thats all. And obviously they couldn't use the cling on neice as Wonderwoman as she is too old for nappies.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The funniest thing on here is people using famous Kates surnames for late 😂😂. Absolutely makes me howl 😭

Bosworth
Winslet
Middleton
McCann

proper tickles me 😭
I can't remember who is was, but someone here once described themselves as 'Aragon to the party'.
Definitely the best one I've seen 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Correct me if I’m wrong, but as far as I’m aware even in September we still had to maintain social distancing indoors? Unless the other people were in your social bubble, ie one single households to one other household?
F26F512A-EF3F-46A7-AE3B-99F21B1EF99F.png

Reactions: 39
I do have to say there is nothing wrong with girls wearing the traditional male superhero costumes, so why shouldn't a boy wear the female superhero. Its a character, thats all. And obviously they couldn't use the cling on neice as Wonderwoman as she is too old for nappies.
I’m surprised she didn’t try and wedge herself in there somewhere.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
How funny - the 29th was also the day she made the spaghetti pie.........
That date is etched in my mind because of that monstrosity 🤣 we should have our own party every year on 29 September and eat our spaghetti out of a mug 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
So Stacey says early September? But the Grinch has said 29th September. I’m no mathematician but that doesn’t add up to me?
If you’re gonna lie at least get your stories straight! Absolute dickheads
And it wasn’t ticked off her to do List?

So Stacey says early September? But the Grinch has said 29th September. I’m no mathematician but that doesn’t add up to me?
If you’re gonna lie at least get your stories straight! Absolute dickheads
And it wasn’t ticked off her to do List?

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Is that literally the only outfit she owns? View attachment 282807
Even if it was back in September (which we know it definitely wasn't), should they have been next to each other like that? My understanding is that we were allowed indoors, but at a safe distance. Lying all over each other doesn't look like a safe distance to me. Also, I wouldn't want to be that close to either of their rank, greasy mops 🤮

Is that literally the only outfit she owns? View attachment 282807
Even if it was back in September (which we know it definitely wasn't), should they have been next to each other like that? My understanding is that we were allowed indoors, but at a safe distance. Lying all over each other doesn't look like a safe distance to me. Also, I wouldn't want to be that close to either of their rank, greasy mops 🤮

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.