Mrs Hinch #256 Just have a bowl of Cheerios and buzz off

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tattle trolls on fireeeee 🔥🔥🔥 calling out exactly what she’s done today!

now I really don’t comment on someone’s appearance, but whoever is responsible for her eyebrows needs bleeping sectioning they are horrendous

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Hey. I have a theory about superhero party but are at the end of this thread and I don’t want it to get lost!! I really think I’ve cracked it! So can someone do me a favour and quote me in the new thread If you think it’s worthy of it 😂😂😂
i just saw an advert on tv for the new pampers range. SUPER HERO THEMED NAPPIES. YES THATS RIGHT. I think that’s what the party was and why she hasn’t mentioned it. I think the pampers has only just launched it and the superhero party will be all the insta mums promoting it. So she’s filmed her part etc. What do you think? Tattle super sleuth or load of rubbish?
Oh you're good 😆😆😆 great bit of detective work there!

Reactions: 17
H
Hey. I have a theory about superhero party but are at the end of this thread and I don’t want it to get lost!! I really think I’ve cracked it! So can someone do me a favour and quote me in the new thread If you think it’s worthy of it 😂😂😂
i just saw an advert on tv for the new pampers range. SUPER HERO THEMED NAPPIES. YES THATS RIGHT. I think that’s what the party was and why she hasn’t mentioned it. I think the pampers has only just launched it and the superhero party will be all the insta mums promoting it. So she’s filmed her part etc. What do you think? Tattle super sleuth or load of rubbish?
Holy Tattling Batman!!!!! 11/10 - superb.

Bet she's foaming at the bleeping mouth 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Can't believe those Muffins came out of a packet, muffins are the easiest thing in the world, I taught my kids how to make them when they were in junior school....was she even brought up in the same house as her Mum because her cooking skills are dreadful, I would be embarrassed to show the stuff she does? 😟

Reactions: 9
Have the latest lockdown restrictions in Essex forced her to admit that her & SS pre-record stuff up to a month in advance? 😂
Or have they broken the rules to film that naff & tit ad more recently?
Either way, what a pair of bell ends!

My guess is it’s the first one, I think it was months ago & if it wasn’t for the new rules she’d be passing these stories off as being ‘live as it happened’. 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Hear how SS says ‘So many of you are asking...’
Did SS post that to her story on that day??
as I thought grinch said these were pre-recorded....
🧐🧐🧐🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 21
hmm Stacey's nails are red in the pampers videos which (according to her highlights was 3 weeks ago at least)
Im not one for sticking up for either of them but, i was trying to catch her out with the nail colour and it seems to check out...

Reactions: 6
Well if said party was on 29th September I wonder were rex and Stacey treated to some slop pie. I wonder what Stacey was up to that day on the gram. Hinch never really thinks anything through does she 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.