Mrs Hinch #253 As long as I got me and me, Fleecing my sheep with each two faced scheme

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What I find the most infuriating thing about her is that in these videos she has gone to great lengths to not be seen, as she doesn’t want people to see her. But she has no qualms with plastering Ronaldo all over an open social media account all day, every day. It’s disgusting and such poor double standards
“ThEy SlAg OfF mY nAiLs”

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
07940D4E-973A-45B5-A937-954AD389875F.jpeg

Can’t even go to the shop for me lunch without thinking of you Tattle bastards 😂🙈 yer wan behind the counter was giving me very odd looks as I chuckled away to myself

• Haha
Reactions: 42
I think it’s all been pre records since she said she’s got the flu, maybe she has got corona, wonder if truthbetold would know🤔can’t remember who was in contact with her so she could ask

Reactions: 8
Omg, I just used Zoflora (1 capful, diluted in a huge spray bottle) on the worktops at work (nothing else was available to me and I work with a solicitor who doesn't know how to wipe the worktop after making a cup of coffee :mad: ). I can't believe how much the smell gets under your nose! I swear I can taste it, how do people have this round their homes all day long?! It's awful!!

Reactions: 13
SS posted she's meeting up with friends tonight, I wonder if hinch is having a catch the covid party, surely she wouldn't be so brazen to post it if she is 🙄

Reactions: 9
The pensive half face engagement begging post has no rings on her thumb and fingers... The cleaning posts either side have rings in her fingers. Oh dear is this another pre-record gaffe? 🤦‍♀️😂🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 2
A friend of mine (who is a doctor) wrote a little speech on Hinchs gridpost about how she was a longtime Hincher but was upset about the whole covid thing etc. It was a very polite post. I wish I’d taken a screenshot as she’s now deleted it and blocked her.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
My imagined responses
“Im just busy on Tattle love. Same as you?”
“Feeling tit isolating with Covid. Same as you?”
“Upset that my area has moved into tier 2. Same as you?”

“I’m busy filming myself shine my mirrors without catching my reflection before quickly changing out of a white vest top into a black one. Same as you.”
We are in Tier 3 here and honestly I was dreading it.

I've followed rules, not seen my eldest daughter in so long (she lives 150 miles away) and I live alone so it's not been great for my mental health. I honestly wanted to put a response to her question telling her how I was feeling but had visions of her sitting in Castle Grey Skull laughing at me :(

So the paranoid voice in my head (that comes with my anxiety) stopped me :)

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.