Mrs Hinch #253 As long as I got me and me, Fleecing my sheep with each two faced scheme

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel bad ea h time someone says this as we don’t walk my dog as he has REALLY bad anxiety and gets an upset stomach whenever we leave the house. He’s a big dog and could probably bite someone if they came too close so we don’t risk it. I know that makes me a bad dog owner but we wear him out constantly in the garden come rain or shine and he seems very content with that.
Sorry if I triggered your anxiety. But you do seem as you are doing your best to care for your dog by keeping him active whilst also accounting for his anxiety. Much love. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Who cleans their mirror from that angle? I tell you it’s someone from her team doing the cleaning - ie gloves on, not allowing her reflection in the mirror to be seen etc
More to the point (if I’ve missed it completely) why is rons pushchair outside. It’s bleeping freezing 🥶

Reactions: 2
Did anyone see her story where she is cleaning the mirror in her dining room..it looks like she is filming with both hands and the cleaner is the one with the marigold gloves actually cleaning ???
Nah I saw her grimy tattoo under the glove😂

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
It’s the PTSD we have from the song it has infected our minds and we might all start trying to force people to be in a 2 man team with us, only this morning I found myself dangling some honey roast ham at my boyfriend and singing at him in the hope he would want to join my team.
😂😂😂😂My boyfriend prefers sliced corned beef from Iceland 😂😂 might try that on him tomorrow morning. We’ll be the ultimate dynamic duo😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Yeah she loves hearing about other people's day and how they are feeling. It's so she can source the words and sentences she needs from people who are struggling. And actually copy and paste it onto a stories.
so this way she can get ideas from other people's struggles, and their thoughts and feelings when they might be depressed or mentally ill. And just make them her own.
Those Q&A stickers are also a quick and easy way to boost engagement. One of my friends works in social media management and she said the majority of larger “influencer” accounts whack out the Q&A/submission sticker when their engagement had dropped and they need a quick boost. Unlike comments and likes etc, when someone sends something via that sticker her engagement will still increase regardless of whether she replies to it or not

Reactions: 20
What exactly does this woman do all day? She sometimes does a manic cleaning of the sink , skirting boards and fridge, wanders round Home Bargains and B & M's now and again but otherwise - nothing. She never seems to play with the little lad, never takes the dog for a walk, never reads a book except perhaps the one that someone else wrote for her and Lardarse seems to do all the Tesco food shop. Is there something wrong with her I wonder? She is only on Instagram for a few minutes a day. What a boring existence. I can understand him putting up with it as it means he can sit on his bum most of the day while the money rolls in but even he must get bored with her and this life ? We are both pensioners but even with the virus on the rampage we have a better quality of life. What a shame, I hope in the future it has all been worth it for them but money isn't everything . Stay safe folk x

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Henry wondering where the duck he can go for a run in his garden which is now cluttered to tit 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She's huffing coz she's going to miss getting up close and personal with her ma's saggy tit! Bet old ma has been pumping like mad since the announcement was made yesterday. She is such an attention seeker. Soph it's coz of people like you that we are having added restrictions

• Haha
Reactions: 16
From the Guardian today. Might put the cat amongst the pigeons

“Facebook-owned Instagram is to crack down on social media influencers and celebrities who post without telling followers they have been paid to do so, following an investigation by the Competition and Markets Authority.

The CMA said it had investigated the issue of “hidden advertising” and was concerned that Instagram was not doing enough to tackle the problem.”

With this and the Rona she’s double fucked haha

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.