Mrs Hinch #253 As long as I got me and me, Fleecing my sheep with each two faced scheme

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've just re-watched it and I didn't get that impression at all tbh.

Still boring as duck though
I re watched it & if you look closely on the right hand side of the screen there’s a very brief glimpse of someone else there filming!??

• Wow
Reactions: 9
What I find the most infuriating thing about her is that in these videos she has gone to great lengths to not be seen, as she doesn’t want people to see her. But she has no qualms with plastering Ronaldo all over an open social media account all day, every day. It’s disgusting and such poor double standards

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 51
I re watched it & if you look closely on the right hand side of the screen there’s a very brief glimpse of someone else there filming!??
I thought that was just her other arm tbh but who knows at this point! There's been that many duck ups on her account anything is possible 🤣 🤣

Reactions: 5
Where's the shed gone, that was in front of the Dinning room french doors last week?

I see I didn't miss much over the past few days. Same tit. And too much product.

I had a day where Grinch didn't exist.

There's a new cartoon on Netflix with a boy and his dog which reminded me of Ronnie and Henry. I can't find a photo of it at the moment but the similarities are spot on. It's in the style of coco melon animations if anyone with kids has seen it.
So Hinch has missed out there 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I just quite sadly tried to screenshot the body in the mirror. I’m certain it’s her filming herself at a cack handed angle and she doesn’t have a glove on her filming hand. Her heating must be on full whack as she’s in a vest top again. I think it’s white. See if that matches up with any other images you see of her today.

Reactions: 7
So where is Ron Ron's outdoor playhouse??? She was saying a few weeks ago it was arriving that week and she couldn't wait to show it. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 7
I just quite sadly tried to screenshot the body in the mirror. I’m certain it’s her filming herself at a cack handed angle and she doesn’t have a glove on her filming hand. Her heating must be on full whack as she’s in a vest top again. I think it’s white. See if that matches up with any other images you see of her today.
And as if by magic she’s now wearing black. Amazing.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Of course she'll only respond to the messages that say " Oh Soph I'm doing my freshnup Friday just like you" "Love to see Ronnie out in the garden" "I've just finished cleaning my windows too and now I'm going to light a wax melt"
No way will she offer any words of comfort to any one who says Soph I'm having a really awful day today and I really need your help. They'll just get ignored because she can't handle real life! that's why she says she finds reading what others are doing refreshing because they're the only messages she actually reads. Or makes up!

Reactions: 9
Has anyone just heard the news (on the radio) re influencers and their paid posts on Insta??! It’s good news!!

Reactions: 11
All you northern pastry trolls have left ez standing in Durham station....!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
My imagined responses
“Im just busy on Tattle love. Same as you?”
“Feeling tit isolating with Covid. Same as you?”
“Upset that my area has moved into tier 2. Same as you?”

“I’m busy filming myself shine my mirrors without catching my reflection before quickly changing out of a white vest top into a black one. Same as you.”

• Haha
Reactions: 27
If you look closely in the reflection of the doors you can see the black vest top. Damn, wish I had bad eyes.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.