Mrs Hinch #253 As long as I got me and me, Fleecing my sheep with each two faced scheme

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I will never understand why she always says oh I’d better hurry up I’ve only ten minutes or whatever time until Ron is awake when Jamie is there?

Reactions: 25
Why does hinch not use zofloraaaa anymore? Have they dropped her for all her unsafe advice?

Reactions: 8
So she wore gloves to clean her mirrors and glass and now she doesn't need gloves to do the doors. Which is it Zoph? More pre recorded tit

Reactions: 12
Yeah she loves hearing about other people's day and how they are feeling. It's so she can source the words and sentences she needs from people who are struggling. And actually copy and paste it onto a stories.
so this way she can get ideas from other people's struggles, and their thoughts and feelings when they might be depressed or mentally ill. And just make them her own.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Actually walk the poor dog?
I feel bad ea h time someone says this as we don’t walk my dog as he has REALLY bad anxiety and gets an upset stomach whenever we leave the house. He’s a big dog and could probably bite someone if they came too close so we don’t risk it. I know that makes me a bad dog owner but we wear him out constantly in the garden come rain or shine and he seems very content with that.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I feel bad ea h time someone says this as we don’t walk my dog as he has REALLY bad anxiety and gets an upset stomach whenever we leave the house. He’s a big dog and could probably bite someone if they came too close so we don’t risk it. I know that makes me a bad dog owner but we wear him out constantly in the garden come rain or shine and he seems very content with that.
Don't feel bad 😊 you've got your reasons and that's understandable. Whereas them pair have no reasons and haven't mentioned any problems regarding Henry not being able to go for walks, their just lazy! You have no reason to feel bad 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 15
What I find the most infuriating thing about her is that in these videos she has gone to great lengths to not be seen, as she doesn’t want people to see her. But she has no qualms with plastering Ronaldo all over an open social media account all day, every day. It’s disgusting and such poor double standards
This is so we don't see her clothes so she can reuse it in future.

Reactions: 9
She hasn't shown anything related to Zoflora in quite a while. She's been sticking mostly to Astonish and Fabulosa. I wonder if they stopped paying her?

Reactions: 3
We are in Tier 3 here and honestly I was dreading it.

I've followed rules, not seen my eldest daughter in so long (she lives 150 miles away) and I live alone so it's not been great for my mental health. I honestly wanted to put a response to her question telling her how I was feeling but had visions of her sitting in Castle Grey Skull laughing at me :(

So the paranoid voice in my head (that comes with my anxiety) stopped me :)
You just hold on to the fact that when we come out of all of this it is people like you thats following the rules that are going to get us there.
All this s*** isn't working because people aren't following the rules .what you're doing is saving lives in the future and even this second,right now!
I know that means s*** when you miss your children and that ache in your belly doesn't stop because you're following the rules! But just know you're doing the right thing. you're keeping her safe if too if you think about it. Her future, you're getting her there. you're getting her life back by what you're doing.do all you can keep connected. Try not to think too much on what you can't do. but think about what you can do to feel close or to feel settled in yourself. Lots of self care and kindness to yourself ok.i know it's so hard.xx

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Don't feel bad, as you said you wear him out in the garden, so he gets exercise. for the reasons youve shared it shows you care about your dog and protecting him in a way. You're not using him as a show dog for your insta or a toy for your child to pull at.

Reactions: 10
Where's the shed gone, that was in front of the Dinning room french doors last week?

I see I didn't miss much over the past few days. Same tit. And too much product.

I had a day where Grinch didn't exist.

There's a new cartoon on Netflix with a boy and his dog which reminded me of Ronnie and Henry. I can't find a photo of it at the moment but the similarities are spot on. It's in the style of coco melon animations if anyone with kids has seen it.
So Hinch has missed out there 🤭
Its gone, it was slightly showing in a clip beginning of week and now its gone. I've been watching out of it in all her videos.

Reactions: 4
10 mins until Ron is awake? Zoph he’s passed out for the day with all those bleeping fumes you’re spraying outside his bedroom.

Reactions: 18
Remember when she asked for baby clubs in her area...way before Covid etc? Obviously she didn’t go as the whole thing wasn’t documented etc. Wonder if she was gifted these football sessions...

Reactions: 10
Yeah she loves hearing about other people's day and how they are feeling. It's so she can source the words and sentences she needs from people who are struggling. And actually copy and paste it onto a stories.
so this way she can get ideas from other people's struggles, and their thoughts and feelings when they might be depressed or mentally ill. And just make them her own.
She’s waiting for anyone to mention her in their response so she can show it on her stories and then continue lying to herself that she has a tiny bit of worth to anybody. ‘Soph I was about to hang myself but as I looked up at the corner of the room I noticed a spot of dust THEN I REALISED IT WAS FRESSSHHHH’’’’’’N’’’’’’UP FRIDAY! YOU LiTeRaLLy SaVeD MY LiFeeee SOPHHHHH’

• Haha
Reactions: 27
And she would have messaged my friends daughter before she attempted suicide when she reached out to her. Instead she was blocked as well.
Hinch, you are the biggest bleeping bleep I’ve ever seen

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 55
You just hold on to the fact that when we come out of all of this it is people like you thats following the rules that are going to get us there.
All this s*** isn't working because people aren't following the rules .what you're doing is saving lives in the future and even this second,right now!
I know that means s*** when you miss your children and that ache in your belly doesn't stop because you're following the rules! But just know you're doing the right thing. you're keeping her safe if too if you think about it. Her future, you're getting her there. you're getting her life back by what you're doing.do all you can keep connected. Try not to think too much on what you can't do. but think about what you can do to feel close or to feel settled in yourself. Lots of self care and kindness to yourself ok.i know it's so hard.xx
Awwwwww thank you so much 💗

I guess I'm just feeling it today (another finished working week and a lonely weekend) .... but I have a new book to read so 👍

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.