Mrs Hinch #253 As long as I got me and me, Fleecing my sheep with each two faced scheme

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s the PTSD we have from the song it has infected our minds and we might all start trying to force people to be in a 2 man team with us, only this morning I found myself dangling some honey roast ham at my boyfriend and singing at him in the hope he would want to join my team.
That's what made me think of the thread title, I was singing it in my head yesterday and thought it needed alternative wording sort of like aversion therapy 🤣 At least you're classy enough to have honey roast ham and not the plastic fake shite Zoph has!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Well, we have already seen a glimpse of a shed/playhouse, so who knows!

Although now seeing her latest story, it seems to of disappeared 🧐
Aye it was definitely there, there was screenshots of it. I think she records all the time and just shoves stories on when ever she can't be arsed coming on!

Reactions: 7
I said bingo to us seeing perGoala today. Lo and behold, the princess of maldonia did show us all. Hahhaha sorry soph haven't been on tattle since 2019.😷😷😷😷
Pre record. That’s why it’s got gloves on. Sly witch

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Does Fresh 'n' Up Friday annoy anyone else as much as me or am I being completely pedantic. 'n' is usually used in place of "and" so is it Fresh And Up Friday? Which makes no sense. Surely it should be Freshen Up?

• Haha
Reactions: 76
Does Fresh 'n' Up Friday annoy anyone else as much as me or am I being completely pedantic. 'n' is usually used in place of "and" so is it Fresh And Up Friday? Which makes no sense. Surely it should be Freshen Up?
This is the woman who has “yanno” as an actual word in a published book! Like Covid, she also has her own laws for English literature

• Haha
Reactions: 43
This is the woman who has “yanno” as an actual word in a published book! Like Covid, she also has her own laws for English literature
I forget sometimes that this is the same woman who had her own name tattooed on herself and replaced it with a picture of her made up middle name.

• Haha
Reactions: 49
The authors of her overpriced notebook have at least got it grammatically correct in using fresh'n. But at this point why not just use the full word?

Also bit silly that she uses it incorrectly on her stories when it's right there in front of her.

Screenshot_20201016-141000_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I forget sometimes that this is the same woman who had her own name tattooed on herself and replaced it with a picture of her made up middle name.
Erm...... *hides my own name tattoo on my wrist* 🤣🤣 in my defence I was 20, stupid and I have both my parents names put together (Joe and Anne) so I managed to justify it by saying its for both of them too. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Yes, THANK YOU! Annoys me so much!

Reactions: 1
Oh my god how boring is she, not even joking that bleeping song actually bought on a surprise of morning sickness.... that’s how much my unborn tattler hates that song too.

May I also add I have NEVER seen her use a windowvac (of sorts) before! Does she need another Christmas cash injection since the memwahhhh hasn’t gone down quite as well??

Reactions: 10
Did anyone see her story where she is cleaning the mirror in her dining room..it looks like she is filming with both hands and the cleaner is the one with the marigold gloves actually cleaning ???
There is definitely a second person taking the video

Reactions: 2
The authors of her overpriced notebook have at least got it grammatically correct in using fresh'n. But at this point why not just use the full word?

Also bit silly that she uses it correctly on her stories when it's right there in front of her.

View attachment 277420
Middleton to the partah. Having my own fresh and up friyay. Aka house blitz as other half has been pretty much home alone with me being on nights and well its an utter tip. Up until now I just cnba.

Hi soph. Hi jamie. Hi PR team. Totes lovin the storeez today. Luvs a bit of repetition me. 🥱😴

The "tall girl" thing is really beginning to grate on me. Not much else to say other than I will be watching later to help fall asleep. ATV and remember "you got this" xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Serious question, why use romantic Alicia Keys song when cleaning your oven extractor fan cover? You okay Zoph?

Or maybe the song is a dedication to her cleaner.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Please someone walk the bloody dog. The joint damage from that weight and no exercise will be really taking its toll
Why doesn't someone in the family step in and take chicken strip for a walk. My mum takes my pup out from time to time (she's got him now actually, so I hoovered in peace) not because I'm a lazy mare just because she likes taking him for walks, so maybe ma barker could take him or maybe even Vest Boy they don't both need to be at home do they?

Also how do they manage to spend so much time together i love my OH but if he was at home all the time, I'd be banged up for murder. I work from home so I need the space from him, luckily he's on nights so he's in bed during the day and we have weekends together and that is enough.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.