Mrs Hinch #253 As long as I got me and me, Fleecing my sheep with each two faced scheme

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread by @What's the craic Jack with over 43 likes

I’ve not started a thread before so sorry if it’s all wrong! Why is the tagging huge - no idea what I am doing how do you lock the other thread 😂🤣

Update:
- Nothing is happening of any importance
- Continuing to slay James TW’s song daily with the exact same montage of Ron annoying Hen and now we all have PTSD
- She said goodbye to her dangerous coffee table and did an IKEA haul and bought an almost identical table but this one had glass cases to display her own books in her own living room
- she had flu symptoms but went to soft play anyway
- she warmed some raw meatballs and onions in her crockpot for 7 hours
- she’s feeling sorry for herself as she is tall, and keeps posting positive affirmations about staying positive despite the affliction of being tall
- she is excited about playing shops as she might open a Tat Shop of Grey Crap and rub minky’s together with her mad fans
- she had a superhero party with Stacey Solomon apparently that never made it onto the Gram
- she still claims she has no idea what is happening to her or how it all happened

This is an excellent review of the memwah

Soph doesn’t have a middle name, she added Rose in her teens.

BBQ scandal - Breaking lockdown rules by having a family bbq - reported in The Sun newspaper 28/04/2020 but she has never denied/confirmed it.

covidiot.png

She left messages on a fans mobile phone so these can be listened to here. Voice Notes (VN) Thread 151 post 244.

vn1.png

For new members.

Kate to the party and #bekond are typos from Hinchers so Tattle are using them.
Among others, a few words below, etc. that we use, there are many more, either rude or sarcastic.
Onslow, Vestlife, Kanye Vest etc. = Jamie as he is seen to always wear vests.
Freda/Ma Barker = Zophs mum.
Lardsome/fat bastard/chicken strip = Henry.
ATV = all the vest = Jamie wearing vests and she uses ATB (all the best).
RonRon etc. = Ronnie.
I’m thank you – what she said to Phil Scofield on her This Morning interview.
Two Man Team - a brand she is trying to create with a non human dog (who has to be bribed to participate) and her child. She plays the same song every day

Further reading.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 52
She's out in the garden but she hasn't read here since 2019.

She really is Tattle's puppet. What shall we get her to do next?

• Haha
Reactions: 43
I'm getting abit sick of seeing the bleeping sliced meat in a bowl every morning tbh. HUN WE GET IT.

• Haha
Reactions: 61
At this rate the #tattleexpress will be longer then the #hinchexpress!
We ofter cocktails and proper meals 🍹🍸, no pastry, eggs and turmeric on the train tho!

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Listening to my fav local radio show...who is on but Mrs Hinch. Well she just can't believe it guys, she only cleans her toilet..corrected the DJ who said she had 3.6 mil followers. It reinforced my contempt for this barefaced liar. Who did everything possible and still does to claw in money and followers...at the point now I usually just block out she exists!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
I think Grunch needs to dead head her flowers but would she hire someone to do this ? And are the flowers in her pub garden all plastic? Answers on a postcard...

Reactions: 10
Yet again she’s telling people their family is all they need, get some perspective grinch, it’s perfectly fine and great to say ‘my family’ but stop gaslighting people into thinking family is all you need, repeating myself from yesterday’s rant, family causes a lot of trauma for many!

• Heart
Reactions: 51
She's out in the garden but she hasn't read here since 2019.

She really is Tattle's puppet. What shall we get her to do next?
Cook a proper meal
Walk the dog
Actually spend time with your son and not shove a phone in his face

Reactions: 35
Listening to my fav local radio show...who is on but Mrs Hinch. Well she just can't believe it guys, she only cleans her toilet..corrected the DJ who said she had 3.6 mil followers. It reinforced my contempt for this barefaced liar. Who did everything possible and still does to claw in money and followers...at the point now I usually just block out she exists!!
Funny that she never corrects them when they say 4 million though

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I predominantly watch her stories on mute so forgive me if I’ve gotten this wrong but anyone feel like her “cleaning” today is very much begrudgingly being done. Like here you go. Here is the Friday cleaning thing. Sigh.

• Haha
Reactions: 59
Yet again she’s telling people their family is all they need, get some perspective grinch, it’s perfectly fine and great to say ‘my family’ but stop gaslighting people into thinking family is all you need, repeating myself from yesterday’s rant, family causes a lot of trauma for many!
Was so tempted to message her earlier with ‘but I don’t have any family what do I do?’ I wonder if any poor sheep have done that and she has blocked them for being trolls. Just pointing out not everyone has the same circumstances as you. I know - it’s shocking

Reactions: 30
Yep that's me fucked thrn as I'm not in contact with most of my family. She's obviously been brought up wrapped tightly in cotton wool. In a little Barker bubble. And is now doing the same to her little boy. There's far more to life than family.

Reactions: 31
Soph, considering you do everything Tattle says - lend me 10 grand please hun x

• Haha
Reactions: 88
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.