Mrs Hinch #253 As long as I got me and me, Fleecing my sheep with each two faced scheme

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It really infurates me when Jaymay mumbles away in the background while she's talking....just SHUT UP!!!!
I found it the opposite and thought she was actually being quite rude. Started the story by saying her and Jamie were discussing it but wouldn’t let him speak. Then you could hear him actually trying to say that it didn’t matter because he’s a baby. But she was just banging on about why SHE couldn’t eat HER meal. Not the fact that Ron might be crabby because she’s dragged him all over Essex all day (if she actually has taken care of her own child all day like she claims)

Reactions: 23
I agree I just don’t think she’s got what it takes to make it as a mummy influencers like Sam and Billie - their confidence on camera and also the ability to be natural on camera is what makes it work for them. I’m not saying I am a Mummy Diaries fan but it has watchable content, chemistry etc, that is what it takes to make that work. I think you either have it or you don’t, and keep trying to make it happen won’t work. Sam and Billie also don’t hide their wealth at all, I think the USP of relatable has a very short shelf life when you are wealthy - and to be relatable like Sam and Billie you would probably have to go as far as what they have done with toddler tantrums on camera, sleepless nights etc

Reactions: 9
You just know they're going to be those parents who let their child run around the restaurant as they don't know how to discipline
When I was a waitress I had one table two parents, three under three, the baby was fine, but the two toddlers were awful, the parents kept ordering bowls of plain rice so the kids could throw it, not eat it, throw it, and when we cut them off, the mum started screaming, crying and accusing us of trying to starve her kids, I’ve never seen such a dirty floor, looked like it had snowed and did the parents clean it up? Nope I had to! ....Soph strikes me as this kind of parent 🙄

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
I found it the opposite and thought she was actually being quite rude. Started the story by saying her and Jamie were discussing it but wouldn’t let him speak. Then you could hear him actually trying to say that it didn’t matter because he’s a baby. But she was just banging on about why SHE couldn’t eat HER meal. Not the fact that Ron might be crabby because she’s dragged him all over Essex all day (if she actually has taken care of her own child all day like she claims)
But for once she was actually right. They went out for a meal at gone 6. People don’t want to spend their most likely hard earned cash listening to a baby scream and throw food around. You half expect it at lunch times.

Reactions: 11
She’s making a rod for her own back with that kid. He is not going to be a pleasant person when he’s older if she doesn’t get a back bone
My mum just had to pull me, my brother and sister "the look" and we just knew to wind our necks in. My brother is 31, 6ft 3 and a personal trainer yet he STILL has the fear of my mother. The amount of times I've had a conversation with him that's begun with "please don't tell mum this, but" 😂😂
Ronnie won't ever respect her if she doesn't set any boundaries with him.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
It’s actually made my night that she struggled at dinner with her toddler. Welcome to reality hun.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I honestly wouldn't be surprised if that is the first time she ever took him to a restaurant! Who with a child of that age is that stressed by a restaurant especially when they have their partner with them and only one child to supervise.

Reactions: 22
“I’ll stick to Rons recipes at home” but Jamie managed to take him to Nando’s solo? She’s actually making a rod for her own back, she needs to in force discipline 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Sick
Reactions: 24
All mums struggle with toddlers and eating out I think
I don’t think he goes out much apart from visiting her family so it is not really much of a surprise he’s going to kick off I kind of feel sorry for her that she is so bloody fragile she can’t even handle 1 hour in a restaurant with her own child without getting in a state

Reactions: 13
I was thinking the same thing

She’s like those people that post cryptic messages on Facebook just so people will message them 🙄
“for some reason I want to be anywhere but home”... it is because she’s a contrary madam who doesn’t like being told things or having rules. The day restrictions are put in, she suddenly can’t stay indoors and is out there potentially spreading germs, exposing her family unnecessarily.

She just can’t be told anything, I’m convinced of it. She does things the opposite to prove a point. She pushes the envelope to get a reaction. She is addicted to lying because she gets fanny flutters ( 😂 was that a @shadyessex33 term?) from getting away with it over and over again, so she keeps doing it and gets more daring each time. It will catch up with her but until then, we suffer as witnesses to the farce.

She gets a thrill from addressing things she is called out with more of the same. Like letting Henry and Ron interact inappropriately so she does it more and more. Like having COVID symptoms and going out more than usual and STORYING it for all to see. She wants to be attacked so she can turn it around and play the victim.

We have watched her play this game too long for any of it to be a coincidence, with 250+ threads filled with this behaviour from a 30 year old grown-assed woman. But at the end of it, with the environment and vulnerable as exceptions, she is mostly harming those who she purports are the reason she does all she does “for them🤍.”

The only reason we pastry trolls get riled up is because she gets paid handsnomesly for it and we are frustrated by the huge injustice that is the result of this faux-fame influencer culture. When there are people living decent honest lives who are far more deserving of a leg up in life. So excuse us “Soph” for being intelligent enough to see through your lies. Excuse us for calling out injustice amongst ourselves, what a bunch of terrible trolls we are.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
My mum just had to pull me, my brother and sister "the look" and we just knew to wind our necks in. My brother is 31, 6ft 3 and a personal trainer yet he STILL has the fear of my mother. The amount of times I've had a conversation with him that's begun with "please don't tell mum this, but" 😂😂
Ronnie won't ever respect her if she doesn't set any boundaries with him.
My Mum used to do the talking through the teeth 😂 we knew not to duck with her. My sister’s kids know when they’ve pushed her too far too. I wouldn’t wanna piss my sister off haha

• Haha
Reactions: 18
My Mum used to do the talking through the teeth 😂 we knew not to duck with her. My sister’s kids know when they’ve pushed her too far too. I wouldn’t wanna piss my sister off haha
Oh the talking through the teeth 😂😂 I used to get the look or "just you wait til we get home..." Or "you're not too old for a smacked arse!" When I was like 15 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.