Mrs Hinch #253 As long as I got me and me, Fleecing my sheep with each two faced scheme

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot_20201016_130822.jpg

Accidentally found someone who actually purchased one of the lounge sets!!

I Think 20 minutes of me wearing that with my tighs rubbing together I'd have gone up in flames

• Haha
Reactions: 37
New thread by @What's the craic Jack with over 43 likes

I’ve not started a thread before so sorry if it’s all wrong! Why is the tagging huge - no idea what I am doing how do you lock the other thread 😂🤣

Update:
- Nothing is happening of any importance
- Continuing to slay James TW’s song daily with the exact same montage of Ron annoying Hen and now we all have PTSD
- She said goodbye to her dangerous coffee table and did an IKEA haul and bought an almost identical table but this one had glass cases to display her own books in her own living room
- she had flu symptoms but went to soft play anyway
- she warmed some raw meatballs and onions in her crockpot for 7 hours
- she’s feeling sorry for herself as she is tall, and keeps posting positive affirmations about staying positive despite the affliction of being tall
- she is excited about playing shops as she might open a Tat Shop of Grey Crap and rub minky’s together with her mad fans
- she had a superhero party with Stacey Solomon apparently that never made it onto the Gram
- she still claims she has no idea what is happening to her or how it all happened

This is an excellent review of the memwah

Soph doesn’t have a middle name, she added Rose in her teens.

BBQ scandal - Breaking lockdown rules by having a family bbq - reported in The Sun newspaper 28/04/2020 but she has never denied/confirmed it.

covidiot.png

She left messages on a fans mobile phone so these can be listened to here. Voice Notes (VN) Thread 151 post 244.

vn1.png

For new members.

Kate to the party and #bekond are typos from Hinchers so Tattle are using them.
Among others, a few words below, etc. that we use, there are many more, either rude or sarcastic.
Onslow, Vestlife, Kanye Vest etc. = Jamie as he is seen to always wear vests.
Freda/Ma Barker = Zophs mum.
Lardsome/fat bastard/chicken strip = Henry.
ATV = all the vest = Jamie wearing vests and she uses ATB (all the best).
RonRon etc. = Ronnie.
I’m thank you – what she said to Phil Scofield on her This Morning interview.
Two Man Team - a brand she is trying to create with a non human dog (who has to be bribed to participate) and her child. She plays the same song every day

Further reading.
This rundown is on point @Moobiemoo 😂

Reactions: 9
View attachment 277354
Accidentally found someone who actually purchased one of the lounge sets!!

I Think 20 minutes of me wearing that with my tighs rubbing together I'd have gone up in flames
I Don’t like speaking bad of people coz I’m sure she’s a really nice girl but this girl is totally obsessed with Mrs hinch and Stacey it’s almost unhealthy. I do worry how people like this will cope when Mrs hinch eventually does what she keeps promising to do and close down her Instagram account for good. They literally won’t know what to do with themselves

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Did anyone see her story where she is cleaning the mirror in her dining room..it looks like she is filming with both hands and the cleaner is the one with the marigold gloves actually cleaning ???

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Guyyyzz what an honour to get my first thread title 🎉 I never thought this could happen to little ole me from the small village of Dublin. I would like to thank my fellow pastry trolls for the inspiration and support! Happy Friday tattle bastards...keep singing 🤣 😘

20201016_131649.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 94
I was hoping the new thread title would refer to her breaking covid rules tbh! I’m so hung up on it I can’t believe she will get away with it. 😡

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
I predominantly watch her stories on mute so forgive me if I’ve gotten this wrong but anyone feel like her “cleaning” today is very much begrudgingly being done. Like here you go. Here is the Friday cleaning thing. Sigh.

• Haha
I was hoping the new thread title would refer to her breaking covid rules tbh! I’m so hung up on it I can’t believe she will get away with it. 😡
It’s the PTSD we have from the song it has infected our minds and we might all start trying to force people to be in a 2 man team with us, only this morning I found myself dangling some honey roast ham at my boyfriend and singing at him in the hope he would want to join my team.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Did anyone see her story where she is cleaning the mirror in her dining room..it looks like she is filming with both hands and the cleaner is the one with the marigold gloves actually cleaning ???
I've just re-watched it and I didn't get that impression at all tbh.

Still boring as duck though

• Haha
Reactions: 6
From the Guardian today. Might put the cat amongst the pigeons

“Facebook-owned Instagram is to crack down on social media influencers and celebrities who post without telling followers they have been paid to do so, following an investigation by the Competition and Markets Authority.

The CMA said it had investigated the issue of “hidden advertising” and was concerned that Instagram was not doing enough to tackle the problem.”

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Don't care that she's just showed us her garden, its pre recorded! Funny how she didn't do her thumbs up at the end that she ALWAYS does it abruptly stopped! That's cos her nail was broken in a clip the other day and then it was fixed in a clip after it! Funny how shes fold the book when normally it's open on double pages. When does she ever fold the book?!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.