Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

shadyessex33

VIP Member
Ugh notice how she replies to the first 10-20 messages now? She used to be too good to even “like” her Hinchers comments, now she doles out the “darlings” and yellow hearts everywhere. What’s changed? Engagement? Sensing some abandoning ship?

also noticed she replied right up to SSwiththegoodhair’s message but stopped there lol

View attachment 277888
She knows her star is fading. Bet it really grates that she’s having to start putting a bit of work into it. Lazy cunt

You should be isolating now you fucking wank stain!!! You had SYMPTOMS on Monday and haven’t been tested! Stupid, idiot woman! Your sister is scum as well, because as a trainee paramedic she should be staying away and advising you to get tested!! Joke of a family. I hope someone from her work has been keeping an eye on your page!

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 56

Poppysmimi

VIP Member
Yeah she loves hearing about other people's day and how they are feeling. It's so she can source the words and sentences she needs from people who are struggling. And actually copy and paste it onto a stories.
so this way she can get ideas from other people's struggles, and their thoughts and feelings when they might be depressed or mentally ill. And just make them her own.
And she would have messaged my friends daughter before she attempted suicide when she reached out to her. Instead she was blocked as well.
Hinch, you are the biggest fucking cunt I’ve ever seen

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 55

MrsNott

Soph wants to stay in
Now she can't wait to go out
In out in out
Shake all your flu symptoms about
You should be self isolating and turn around
Thats what Soph is all about

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

BridgewaterMAD

Hi I’m thank you
(New poster) but loving the tattle so had to make an account.
New Thread title suggestion?
Pastry pastry quite so tasty how did your tomato grow?

• Haha
Reactions: 52

Moobiemoo

VIP Member
New thread by @What's the craic Jack with over 43 likes

I’ve not started a thread before so sorry if it’s all wrong! Why is the tagging huge - no idea what I am doing how do you lock the other thread 😂🤣

Update:
- Nothing is happening of any importance
- Continuing to slay James TW’s song daily with the exact same montage of Ron annoying Hen and now we all have PTSD
- She said goodbye to her dangerous coffee table and did an IKEA haul and bought an almost identical table but this one had glass cases to display her own books in her own living room
- she had flu symptoms but went to soft play anyway
- she warmed some raw meatballs and onions in her crockpot for 7 hours
- she’s feeling sorry for herself as she is tall, and keeps posting positive affirmations about staying positive despite the affliction of being tall
- she is excited about playing shops as she might open a Tat Shop of Grey Crap and rub minky’s together with her mad fans
- she had a superhero party with Stacey Solomon apparently that never made it onto the Gram
- she still claims she has no idea what is happening to her or how it all happened

This is an excellent review of the memwah

Soph doesn’t have a middle name, she added Rose in her teens.

BBQ scandal - Breaking lockdown rules by having a family bbq - reported in The Sun newspaper 28/04/2020 but she has never denied/confirmed it.

covidiot.png

She left messages on a fans mobile phone so these can be listened to here. Voice Notes (VN) Thread 151 post 244.

vn1.png

For new members.

Kate to the party and #bekond are typos from Hinchers so Tattle are using them.
Among others, a few words below, etc. that we use, there are many more, either rude or sarcastic.
Onslow, Vestlife, Kanye Vest etc. = Jamie as he is seen to always wear vests.
Freda/Ma Barker = Zophs mum.
Lardsome/fat bastard/chicken strip = Henry.
ATV = all the vest = Jamie wearing vests and she uses ATB (all the best).
RonRon etc. = Ronnie.
I’m thank you – what she said to Phil Scofield on her This Morning interview.
Two Man Team - a brand she is trying to create with a non human dog (who has to be bribed to participate) and her child. She plays the same song every day

Further reading.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Red Squirrel

Chatty Member
Never thought I’d say this but I think you’re all being so harsh judging her about that tomato. Who says you can’t get a tomato mid October, I just got this off mine. (Please note: these are not my hands before you nasty little hand trolls start ripping into me😂)
View attachment 278259
Oh you must have a different type of tomato plant i got this off mine this morning
1D0DBECC-29D5-410F-988E-CB8F23F458D7.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

shadyessex33

VIP Member
What I find the most infuriating thing about her is that in these videos she has gone to great lengths to not be seen, as she doesn’t want people to see her. But she has no qualms with plastering Ronaldo all over an open social media account all day, every day. It’s disgusting and such poor double standards

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 51

HairyMaclary

Chatty Member
Yet again she’s telling people their family is all they need, get some perspective grinch, it’s perfectly fine and great to say ‘my family’ but stop gaslighting people into thinking family is all you need, repeating myself from yesterday’s rant, family causes a lot of trauma for many!

• Heart
Reactions: 51
From the Guardian today. Might put the cat amongst the pigeons

“Facebook-owned Instagram is to crack down on social media influencers and celebrities who post without telling followers they have been paid to do so, following an investigation by the Competition and Markets Authority.

The CMA said it had investigated the issue of “hidden advertising” and was concerned that Instagram was not doing enough to tackle the problem.”

• Heart
Reactions: 49

shadyessex33

VIP Member
I feel like she’s been in a bit of a funk the last few days (couldn’t happen to a more deserving person)
She knows her little money train is coming to the end of the line and she has had a lot of clangers this week! The fact her first week book sales were 70,000 copies DOWN on her first book. Rose Wasteland not selling and now she will take lockdown as if it’s been personally done to inconvenience her.
If she wasn’t such a nasty bitch I would almost feel sorry for her. Instead I’m going to sit and watch the shit show with glee ❤❤

• Haha
  • Heart

GossipBug

VIP Member
This is the woman who has “yanno” as an actual word in a published book! Like Covid, she also has her own laws for English literature
I forget sometimes that this is the same woman who had her own name tattooed on herself and replaced it with a picture of her made up middle name.

• Haha

mgh727

VIP Member
This is how I see tonight going....

“Guyzzzz I’ve felt so insecure in my own home today, basically I saw a car, it was a black SUV with tinted windows and it was parked round the corner, I had a panic attack and thought oh my Christ, more paps, I bundled Ronnie and Jamie into the car and dropped Henry at my mums for childcare, had a quick suckle on the old leche la mama whilst I was there to calm me down and tried to find a country park but instead found myself at a shopping village, retail therapy really calmed me so we came home, turns out my neighbour actually just got a new car, they said they weren’t but apparently accidentally purchased one at the SEAT dealership, that’s happened to me with the Audi we didn’t buy so I know exactly what they’re going though, but today scared me to say the least! So glad it was all one big misunderstanding, I’m off to have a tomato from our Ron’s veg patch that’s magically grown in 3 months at the end of season!!”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48