Mrs Hinch #253 As long as I got me and me, Fleecing my sheep with each two faced scheme

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jamie or Ma Barker probably stuck it in the patch to placate the stroppy cow.
Are we thinking Mad Ma still comes around on Christmas Eve to eat the mince pie, half a carrot and drink a glass of milk? So Verucca still thinks Santa is real?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
I’m not sure about the Chinese but I know he gets his own Indian order.

Chicken bhuna
lamb bhuna
prawn bhuna
mushroom rice
bag of chips
keema naan and 9 poppadoms 👌🏼
Why have you quoted my order to the local indian? 😂😉

He'll be going on the atkins with pamelaaaaaa! Three steaks for tea.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I cant seem to find a lot of these posts. I’m on her insta ? Strange. I have just found this website and I have been laughing at some of these posts. I knew that these influenceto get paid but this Has opened my eyes. I’m hooked

Reactions: 23
Why can't I find this Facebook page 😥😥 I've searched for Hunbelievable and get a Hungarian page 🤣🤣

Edited as used terrible Hunch style grammaaaaar
Did you find it???? Its hilarious. I got lost reading it tonight. They just take the piss of all things hinch

Reactions: 8
Hi all. Long long time lurker here. I originally came joined tattle when I still adored hinch and through a combination of reading threads and seeing with my own eyes what she is like, I am now fully aware just how dangerous and manipulative she is. Although I have never contributed to these threads before, I do find comfort and feel somewhat at home on this website as you are all able to see through the BS presented to us by these influencers. I just wanted to share the review I have left for her book on Amazon (it hasn’t been published yet so fingers crossed it gets through)
‘I used to love Mrs Hinch but recently I have realised how fake and manipulative she is and this book demonstrates that even more. I feel this book is just a marketing ploy to keep her remaining fans on side and to vilify the people calling her out on her lies/dangerous cleaning techniques etc. There is a difference between a troll and someone who calls you out on wrongdoing. She is dangerous as she promotes harmful cleaning practices and pointless ‘hauls’ to vulnerable people (that’s who she targets with her content). I thought this book might address some of her wrongdoings but no , it is just basically a pity party/content already shared in previous books/Instagram. Don’t bother (unless you want to further solidify your view that she is a con artist)’

• Heart
Reactions: 33
sorry but I’ve noticed she doesn’t much actual cleaning. There’s no hard dirt to speak of.
No bloody way did she grow that!! It’s a bleeping salad tomato!!
Yeah from a Tesco six pack. The ones we all have in our fridge 😂😂😂

Did you find it???? Its hilarious. I got lost reading it tonight. They just take the piss of all things hinch
Is this the group. Had to be. Just requested.. need to see this😂

Attachments

Reactions: 7
Ugh notice how she replies to the first 10-20 messages now? She used to be too good to even “like” her Hinchers comments, now she doles out the “darlings” and yellow hearts everywhere. What’s changed? Engagement? Sensing some abandoning ship?

also noticed she replied right up to SSwiththegoodhair’s message but stopped there lol

View attachment 277888
frenemies. I hope stace gives her a good Dagenham bitchslap

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.