Mrs Hinch #253 As long as I got me and me, Fleecing my sheep with each two faced scheme

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As Mr H has symptoms, we've all been for a test this morning and are self isolating.
My sister has come into the back garden and taken the dog out for us, dropping him back off in the garden so we've not been in contact. I'm so conscious of spreading it so my sister and my dad are going to take it in turns to the dog out for us when they've finished at work until we have our results. We can't expect mad Ramsay to go without a walk 😂
Explaining this to a toddler has been a nightmare. Because she couldn't go and cuddle her auntie, she threw herself on the living room floor, face first and has given us a BAFTA performance. "Whyyyyyyyy mummmmmmmyyyyy!?? I'm saaaaaaaad!" Pray the tests are negative, I can't cope 😂😂😂 might go to soft play and be sweating wet instead.
Everything you've done today is in some way in the future going to save someone's life. And I mean that with no exaggeration. Every time you follow the rules rules, in the future it means you're caring for someone that might be vulnerable.
It sometimes feels a bit difficult at the moment when we follow the rules.we will almost question ourselves. but that's because every motherfuker like Mrs Hinch is breaking them. But why are we questioning that with following the rules we are caring for people's lives and helping people get out of this quicker?
We need to believe that doing the right thing is ok. What you did today was brilliant. And I think you are an inspiration not people like Mrs Grinch.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Braintree is classed as ‘mid Essex’ as is Maldon
Southend is south Essex
I live in West Essex which is neareto mid
Chelmsford and Colchester are North Essex

I am furthest away from South. Essex is confusing I think 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
I cannot believe it! I Went into the kitchen to start dinner, I asked Alexa to play Magic radio what do you think the first song was that came on? Yes you guessed it so I asked Alexa to put on pirate FM and I’m busying myself and guess what song was the 2nd to come on? I told Alexa to duck off I’m being trolled!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I think that she is starting to lay the foundations for moving house... with the old “I just want to be anywhere but home today”. No doubt this is to start the “I don’t feel safe at home” stuff

Reactions: 22
This is how I see tonight going....

“Guyzzzz I’ve felt so insecure in my own home today, basically I saw a car, it was a black SUV with tinted windows and it was parked round the corner, I had a panic attack and thought oh my Christ, more paps, I bundled Ronnie and Jamie into the car and dropped Henry at my mums for childcare, had a quick suckle on the old leche la mama whilst I was there to calm me down and tried to find a country park but instead found myself at a shopping village, retail therapy really calmed me so we came home, turns out my neighbour actually just got a new car, they said they weren’t but apparently accidentally purchased one at the SEAT dealership, that’s happened to me with the Audi we didn’t buy so I know exactly what they’re going though, but today scared me to say the least! So glad it was all one big misunderstanding, I’m off to have a tomato from our Ron’s veg patch that’s magically grown in 3 months at the end of season!!”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
I think that she is starting to lay the foundations for moving house... with the old “I just want to be anywhere but home today”. No doubt this is to start the “I don’t feel safe at home” stuff
The thing is she is so stupid and attention seeking that when she does move she’ll not be able to NOT brag about the new house and it’s looks. Then she’ll be right back at square one. She brings it all on herself

Reactions: 22
Reading those supposed messages from the sheep/bots/Soph’s additional accounts...

“I have the upmost respect for you”

You have respect for a con artist? A money grabbing greedy woman who just can’t say no? A serial liar?

You wouldn’t say that to a fraudster and it’s the same principle!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
This is how I see tonight going....

“Guyzzzz I’ve felt so insecure in my own home today, basically I saw a car, it was a black SUV with tinted windows and it was parked round the corner, I had a panic attack and thought oh my Christ, more paps, I bundled Ronnie and Jamie into the car and dropped Henry at my mums for childcare, had a quick suckle on the old leche la mama whilst I was there to calm me down and tried to find a country park but instead found myself at a shopping village, retail therapy really calmed me so we came home, turns out my neighbour actually just got a new car, they said they weren’t but apparently accidentally purchased one at the SEAT dealership, that’s happened to me with the Audi we didn’t buy so I know exactly what they’re going though, but today scared me to say the least! So glad it was all one big misunderstanding, I’m off to have a tomato from our Ron’s veg patch that’s magically grown in 3 months at the end of season!!”
LECHE LA MAMA!!! duck off! 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Does any other influencers or ‘celebs’ show their massages from their DMs? She does it a lot. Always gushing messages but I can’t think of anyone else who does that. That alone should show people what a Narcissistic twit she is. She’s need to be adored by everyone. What a miserable life that must be. She can’t be adored forever. One day these sheep will wake up and she will have no one. How will she actually cope?

Reactions: 19
I’m quite sure she is miserable, aren’t we all. It’s not a fun time. Perhaps Miss Positivity Page is waking up to what is realistically happening and will start either being more honest or just more professional and a business account.

Reactions: 8
Quiet little restaurant for dinner

Probably a Harvester lol won't be a small independent now will it 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
If I was a die hard hincher, her moods would be making me depressed!! Everybody gets an off day, we don’t tell people alllll day!! Just take another day of!

Reactions: 6
Does any other influencers or ‘celebs’ show their massages from their DMs? She does it a lot. Always gushing messages but I can’t think of anyone else who does that. That alone should show people what a Narcissistic twit she is. She’s need to be adored by everyone. What a miserable life that must be. She can’t be adored forever. One day these sheep will wake up and she will have no one. How will she actually cope?
I have wondered what her reason is for doing it so much I think it’s also an engagement tool - if you message me you might make it onto my page. She also thinks that by boosting the selfesteem of the sheep with a little shout out she is ‘doing a good deed’ and it eases her conscience

Reactions: 9
Tell me about it, I'm in the Scottish central belt. My hubby's in hospital on IV steroids for a Chrons flare and I can't even visit him. I don't know anyone up here, so you guys are keeping me going.
Aw I’m in the central belt and I have Crohns and am on steroids too at the moment, it’s tough. I hope he’s okay and gets home soon and that you’re doing okay too, lots of Scottish love headed your way x

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Part-time working mummy is constantly reposting stories from her huns that find her oh so hilarious and/or reading her book 🥴
she, like hinch - is a massive narcissist!

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.