Mrs Hinch #253 As long as I got me and me, Fleecing my sheep with each two faced scheme

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she no longer affiliated with zoflora? What happened there?
They are probably sick of all the dangerous tit she does with them. They Are constantly having to tell her followers how to use it. They probably just got sick of her. Too be honest she has done all she can for them. They would be wise to cut ties with her now. I know people were using zoflora before hinch came along but she did almost make them ‘cool’ again.

Reactions: 10
Finally just caught up with you lovely tattlers, it only took all week! I’m so so sick of her little woe is me routine. She really does think she’s hard done by doesn’t she? She is so hard faced moaning about her non existent first world problems in this current climate when people have real struggles and are losing family members. She makes my piss boil! Welcome to tier 2 Soph! I’m in Manchester and we’ve spent pretty much the last 8 months in some form of lockdown or extra restrictions. I haven’t hugged or kissed my lovely little old mum since February, even though she is now in my bubble as she’s on her own, I just can’t risk it as both me and mr pumpkin are still working full time in customer facing jobs.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Tell me about it, I'm in the Scottish central belt. My hubby's in hospital on IV steroids for a Chrons flare and I can't even visit him. I don't know anyone up here, so you guys are keeping me going.
Aw I'm in the Central belt too, sending you a big Scottish hug and hope your Hubby on the mend soon. Meanwhile Hinch is a twit 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I was hoping the new thread title would refer to her breaking covid rules tbh! I’m so hung up on it I can’t believe she will get away with it. 😡
This is why I'm unsure why she's going on like tonight will be the last time she sees her mum and sister. Hun, you'll have them round within a week or so. She just loves thinking she's relatable. She's about as relatable as a plank of wood. Thick as one, too.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Bit of a f****** insensitive post considering all the baby loss stories it was for yesterday.
Yes exactly and I noticed that her day off coincided with the wave of light. Probably for the best considering the arse she made of last years attempt.

Reactions: 13
Tell me about it, I'm in the Scottish central belt. My hubby's in hospital on IV steroids for a Chrons flare and I can't even visit him. I don't know anyone up here, so you guys are keeping me going.
Ah so sorry about your husband, I hope he’s out of hospital and feeling better soon. My sister lives in Edinburgh. Everybody on this thread is so lovely and caring (even though we are horrible trolls 🙄) so we are always here if you need to chat or vent about anything 💖

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Central belt-er here too! It’s tough isn’t it :( thoughts are with you and your hubs x

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Why pretend to be bothered by lockdown rules when you clearly weren’t bothered about them before?
Blocked by soph for calling her out about it
A bit off topic, but if she had blocked u would u still be able to find her on insta? Iv been blocked and I can't find her on search engine, 😅mayb I'm bein thick

I’m in tier 2 (Sheffield) cry me a bleeping river 🙄 We are just getting on with it like everybody has too. She has a baby, dog and husband at home grow up Sophie there are people living on their own and suffering way worse!

I sympathise with everybody struggling with this year, I know I am. But let’s face it she isn’t sticking to any rules and will be seeing Mummy again tomorrow. I’ve never known anyone be so full of self pity and entitled as this twit. Sorry but she really pisses me off.
I’m in Sheff too 🙂

Rotherham here! Hello neighbour 🖐
I’m in Sheff too...hello 🙂🙂

• Heart
Reactions: 1
"I'm taking in every minute of it" you're not Liv Tyler in Armageddon and saying goodbye to Ma Barker as she attends a space mission to never return. Dick head.

I bet Hennerz gets a beef chow mein and prawn toast to himself.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
I’m also a central belter - I can’t pm you on here as don’t have the access but if you need anything and if there’s a way of leaving clues re location we can sort something out!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I only ever dip in and out of the Hinch threads. Find her a bit meh.. hard to like hard to hate.

But the tomato craic has had me howling 👏🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.