Mrs Hinch #253 As long as I got me and me, Fleecing my sheep with each two faced scheme

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi! First time poster here! Anyways her stories today have my blood boiling. First she says she’s going out for a stroll at a country park and next thing she’s very clearly at some kind of shopping park??? This lady lies out of her arse AND was showing symptoms just a few days ago. I’m once again left speechless

Reactions: 27
What is wrong with her now? She usually can't stand being out of the house for more than 5 minutes yet today she doesn't want to be there? Is she just going to wander aimlessly around for the rest of the day? I expect her inbox is all ready bursting at the seams with concerned messages from the sheep.
They really aren't right are they? Jamie wandering around without a mask in what is clearly a shopping centre and her saying she doesn't know what's wrong with her.
This woe is me needs to stop because it's pathetic. Grow up Sophie, stop whining like a baby, go home and shut the duck up!

Reactions: 19
This is what pisses me off with her. Covid aside, no one would have cared if she had said this morning we are off to Braintree for a mooch around the shops. It’s the whole banging on like she’s mother bleeping earth going to a country park this morning. Dick head.
She tries to make everything sound so twee as well. Silly bollocks
She obviously must go shopping thags the thing bug has many a two piece show she is there or going why lie then get caught out and claim troll.no just tell the truth

Reactions: 8
It’s an a outdoor outlet village ie and I don’t think it’s the law to have to wear the mask open air, but inside each shop you would

Reactions: 8
Doesn’t wanna be home because more secret works happening! Talking of Covid my friends daughter had symptoms so they booked a test for her and drove to a test centre they did her daughters test and also suggested she have one whilst there even though she had no symptoms at all the test result came back her daughter was negative but she was positive!!!!!! So the fact selfish Hinch goes on a one woman super spreader mission to wipe out Essex really annoys me she has symptoms she should get a test at the very least OR stay home!!!!!! Just to be safe

• Wow
Reactions: 21
What is wrong with her now? She usually can't stand being out of the house for more than 5 minutes yet today she doesn't want to be there? Is she just going to wander aimlessly around for the rest of the day? I expect her inbox is all ready bursting at the seams with concerned messages from the sheep.
They really aren't right are they? Jamie wandering around without a mask in what is clearly a shopping centre and her saying she doesn't know what's wrong with her.
This woe is me needs to stop because it's pathetic. Grow up Sophie, stop whining like a baby, go home and shut the duck up!
Christ on a bike, what is she playing at? She’s certainly working up to a pity party, making sure the sheep will sympathise when the new lockdown rules are enforced and she breaks them. “Poor Sophie needs to see her mum”, “Poor Sophie can’t stay in, she’s just not up to it”, etc. She’s a first class manipulative cow, let’s just see how this plays out.

Reactions: 12
Anyone else sick of only being able to find grey and silver stuff to put in there houses. I’ve just been to dunelm and the range to see if I can find bits to make my front room look less tit but thanks to hinch and her brain dead drones you can literally find stuff in white, grey or silver with maybe a bit of pink and gold thrown in for good measure. They do realise there are other colours right? We all don’t want to live in souless show homes. I can’t wait until this grey phase is over.
I bloody hate the whole grey look, it's so boring!! 🙄 I love colour, makes me feel happy and gives the rooms warmth.

Reactions: 16
“I love finding little snack huts like this” you could hardly effing miss it in the middle of a certain designer outlet shopping village unless you were actually registered blind! 😖
See? She even has to lie abt something like THAT! Why? Why
Not just say your at an outlet? Ffs ! What’s the deal?

Mine actually prepares itself into self-heated soup, and my basil plant can drop bits of itself into the bowl. I love ittttt.

View attachment 278570
Oh bugger off you show off!
Did u save any seeds? Can I have some for next year?? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She must of had a test with a negative outcome, even she’s not that stupid. I think she’s loving all the covid chat from us. I smell a bit fat rat though. She’s definitely up to something! 🤔

Reactions: 17
I don't understand?
Wants to go for a walk to a country park........
Goes to Freeport for shopping
Posts a picture of All Saints Church in Maldon.
Makes no sense

Reactions: 15
This ...don’t want to go home ..shite is a build up to her moving house ..she ll claim she’s been (tomato) stalked ..and doesn’t feel safe ..we see through your tit Sophie
Funny thing is, people on Tattle would never stalk
her at home yet her own Hinchers would 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Something is definitely brewing!!
Her stories have given me that vibe for the last few days.Something is definitely up.

She did an almost exact story and shot at (I’m pretty sure) the same place, but with a different company last year! I’ll try to see if I can find a pic. It was one of those converted vans and pretty sure it sold different hot chocolates or something. Someone else might remember. Pretty sure she had a picture in it too and was patronising and condescending about it being “a little business” 🙄
Didn’t she get behind it and serve if I remember correctly?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
So she wanted to go to a country park...ends up at freeport braintree. Zoph, we know you read here, there's great Notley park you could of gone to, rather than traipsing your kid around more shops.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.