Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LoverA

I might need a slap with a jus troll but I feel desperately sorry for her today. Don’t get me wrong I still think she’s a grade A melt but she just doesn’t know who she is or what she wants.
her relatio ship with ronalongadingdong is a shambles and that is heartbreaking. I have had 2 bouts of severe PND and it’s horrendous. I still feel guilty about times I was absent or angry or just in bed crying when a poor defenceless baby just needed me. In hindsight I can see i was very ill but I’m never going to get that time back.
Did Soph actually get diagnosed with PND?

Channy86

Why pretend to be bothered by lockdown rules when you clearly weren’t bothered about them before?
Blocked by soph for calling her out about it
A bit off topic, but if she had blocked u would u still be able to find her on insta? Iv been blocked and I can't find her on search engine, 😅mayb I'm bein thick

Didsomebodysayjusrol

Oh definitely each to their own but I mean come on now 😂 That boy must be so bored of staring at a phone screen or mummazzzzzz. Yeah when mine was around 6/7 months just kept sitting up and wanting to look so that was him and I don’t think he was even in the pram once he turned 2.5 years unless we were on holiday or something, was just not interested. I can see Ron being in the pram until he’s 18 at this rate. We never see his night routine, it’s always Hendog and his schlong!
Yeah, now mine has figured out this walking lark getting her in the pram at all has become a major hassle. 🤣

CoffeeMamma

VIP Member
Leggally yes, but he would be safer rear facing. I'm a total stickler for this and I totally get not everyone is (my daughter rear faced until she was too tall for the seat rear facing, still wasn't at the weight limit,and she was 4) but it just gets my goat. She's an anxious person but not when it comes to car safety and her child? Weird.
I don’t like sticking up for Hinch, believe me I don’t 😂 but my son by 15 months could unfasten and climb out of his rear facing seat. I have severe and medicated anxiety problems but I am usually the only adult in the car with him and so had to change his seat for a front facing one which I could plug into the main seatbelt with no clips! Hinch being Hinch with her perfect life, instead of educating her minions on this issue and safe ways to resolve it, wouldn’t do this. Just move him and plead ignorance... but I don’t think it’s necessarily anything to do with her anxiety!