Mrs Hinch #253 As long as I got me and me, Fleecing my sheep with each two faced scheme

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually came here to discuss this. He's what? 16-17 months now? I know that kids are all different but my little girl is now 2 and at 16-17 months she was down to 1 nap a day (well she was from around 13 months) and she'd sleep through 7-6. I felt she slept too much so did some research and apparently children of that age need between 11-14 hours sleep within a 24 hour period. She'd have you believe that Ronnie sleeps what? 8-7 most days AND still has 2-3 naps a day?! It's utter bullshit and only serves to make her look like supermum.

If it is genuine and I was his mother, I would be concerned. My gut feel? It's either another weird lie or... He's not stimulated enough to warrant staying awake.
Likewise. My little girl (17 months) dropped the afternoon nap before she was one and the morning nap about the same age as yours. She's had a solid routine since 10 weeks old and slept 11/12 hours most nights since (apart from the odd 3am rave that I alluded to in a previous post). She hasn't fallen asleep in a pram for a long time. She's done music classes for a long time, sing and sign classes, I've got stuff all over my house and garden for her and her books are kept within easy reach where we is free to browse them at her leisure. If a screen is used, its mostly half an hour after tea for Hey Duggee. I actually plan what activities I'll put on the tuff tray etc to make sure she's got lots of variety. She's thrived with a routine but RonRon seems all over the bloody place.

I feel for Ronnie (and Henry for that matter). It's his house too, yet he is barely given the chance to really 'live' in it.

Reactions: 8
It’s cracking me up that she has deleted the tomato story! You would have been best to leave it there Verucca. Now we know it was definitely a Tesco Finest 🤥

Don’t worry Hun, here’s a pic of it here in case you ever miss it. Tattle never forgets
land in things that didn’t happen #23456 we have tomato gate

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It’s cracking me up that she has deleted the tomato story! You would have been best to leave it there Verucca. Now we know it was definitely a Tesco Finest 🤥

Don’t worry Hun, here’s a pic of it here in case you ever miss it. Tattle never forgets
Asif she’s deleted, the bleeping drip.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She’s technically not meant to do that. The naughty noo noo! I’m under Essex County Council, as she is. So we are tier 2. We aren’t supposed to go inside in places in tier 1. She ain’t telling me she went all the way to Braintree and they never went in a shop or stopped for lunch. It’s like she wants the papers to pick it up of her being a senseless dick so she has a proper excuse to duck off the gram
Braintree is Essex ? What am I missing ?

Reactions: 4
I love this - great thread title!👏 🥳 🎉
Soph wants to stay in
Now she can't wait to go out
In out in out
Shake all your flu symptoms about
You should be self isolating and turn around
Thats what Soph is all about

Reactions: 3
I think this "woe is me" act is because she keeps being called out on not sharing when she's struggling with her mental health. I don't think there's anything wrong at all, especially when it's all conveniently followed by a swipe up.

Reactions: 11
When is the next baby coming along do you think?
I reckon she's on the move. Very cryptic and she said earlier that she didn't want to be in home,whixh is unusual for her. Que the next few weeks, guys I'm just not comfortable in castle grey skill now. I'm not sure what it is though so we've decided to buy a 10 bed mansion 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 15
What a duck wit the faker is. Really needs crashing down to earth. Narcissistic twit.

Reactions: 8
As Mr H has symptoms, we've all been for a test this morning and are self isolating.
My sister has come into the back garden and taken the dog out for us, dropping him back off in the garden so we've not been in contact. I'm so conscious of spreading it so my sister and my dad are going to take it in turns to the dog out for us when they've finished at work until we have our results. We can't expect mad Ramsay to go without a walk 😂
Explaining this to a toddler has been a nightmare. Because she couldn't go and cuddle her auntie, she threw herself on the living room floor, face first and has given us a BAFTA performance. "Whyyyyyyyy mummmmmmmyyyyy!?? I'm saaaaaaaad!" Pray the tests are negative, I can't cope 😂😂😂 might go to soft play and be sweating wet instead.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Sorry if it been mentioned, you ladies move fast — but if she’s in Braintree then she’s gone to somewhere where restrictions *don’t* apply, as it’s not Essex Council...... much to think about!
yes that council area is in tier 2, it is only Thurrock and Southend that are not
I live in Uttlesford which has a low infection rate but still in T2 😡

Reactions: 4
Does any real mother really let their child nap at 5 😂 😂 😂 of course I’m joking before anyone gets upset but honestly I like my child to sleep a night I’ve had to keep her awake all afternoon since she skipped a nap noway would I let her nap late and I see the poor lads still not allowed to look out to the world and has to face her 😂 😂 I don’t understand why she wants to be out unless it’s secret work because even before lockdown she never left the house other than to visit B&M her life literally hasn’t had to change at all

Reactions: 9
Does any real mother really let their child nap at 5 😂 😂 😂 of course I’m joking before anyone gets upset but honestly I like my child to sleep a night I’ve had to keep her awake all afternoon since she skipped a nap noway would I let her nap late and I see the poor lads still not allowed to look out to the world and has to face her 😂 😂 I don’t understand why she wants to be out unless it’s secret work because even before lockdown she never left the house other than to visit B&M her life literally hasn’t had to change at all
Danger nap! My little one will only nap when she's tired or poorly, she's so nosey and frightened of missing out on something. Anything after 2pm and we wake her up 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.