Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SophiaPen89

I've got one a couple of months younger and he doesn't stop babbling. He's got about 5 solid words now.
I have a 5, 3 and 1

5 year old was so punctual by age 2.
the 1 year old has a lot of words but he is sort of spoken for by his older siblings if that makes sense 😂 “Theodore wants a biscuit” or a “water”
And I have to stop and try let him tell me what he wants or I’ll end up with a mute rHHonnie

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Ere4dgoss

Chatty Member
How come her stupid followers are not nashing their teeth over the fact she’s duped them into buying a lifetimes supply of zoflora and now doesn’t use it 🤷‍♀️
Do they follow each other’s account anymore? Zoflo and Soph no flow?

Reactions: 2

Pergola

VIP Member
Does anyone have a child around rondons age? I don’t have children myself however I’m confused As to why he’s so silent and nonchalant ☹Shouldn’t they be a bit more.. you know. Expressive.. I wonder how long she spends playing with him and not just getting a snap in for Instagram then getting up ticking lists again dust hunting ..
By the time my first was Ron's age I had had another baby too....my first could walk...thank god.. and talk first words, dog, mum, dad, nanny, baby, drink and things he liked to eat, singalong to kids songs, he could do jigsaws and puzzle games, could build stuff (bricks....not flat pack ikea😂) climbed stairs and everything else, he could take his clothes off, ate most stuff and drank from a cup....my last was a bit slower but that was cause his siblings did everything for him!!

LoopyHoopy71

VIP Member
I blame this girls mum for exposing her daughter to such a negative influence. I find the whole relationship utterly bizarre and just feels like Hinch is exploiting her to make herself look good
Although I don’t like sticking up for Hinch trust me in that it’s actually helped this family more than folk realise.

fannysjohnny

VIP Member
When I popped back and listened to that awful radio interview today with the Irish bloke, I did kind of get the impression he was trying to trip her up but give her the impression he was the opposite. He mentioned about being on your phone etc and trying to have time away from it and she stuttered a lot with long silent pauses...at the end of the day Influencing relies on people being on their phones, watching her stories and buying everything she tries to sell, so she actively encourages people to be stuck to their phones, doesn’t she 🤔
How did you listen to this?x

Ere4dgoss

Chatty Member
That video of Henry trying to eat Zophs ice cream made me gag a bit 🤢 She really doesn’t teach him to have any discipline around food, he’s gonna go for someones food one day and I hope Ronnie ain’t in the way 😐
I can’t see that video, is it in her stories?

GossipBug

VIP Member
Anyone else feel like the clothes she chooses for Ron Ron don't match his attitude/personality at all ?

Like I know he's a baby but I feel like he thinks he looks like an idiot in these safari animal ensembles and infant wear. Put some trackers and a striped tee or something on the guy .
I wish she'd let him wear some jeans. My LO looks so friggen cute in a pair of jeans and his funky jumpers.

• Heart

Bigbluebox

Chatty Member
I’ve had a SHITTER of a day pastry bastards. I have plenty of friends and lots of support but honestly coming on here and reading all of your jokez craic really cheers me up each time. I know we’re all hateful fuckers who are jealous of the sad existence this pathetic family have carved out for themselves but I wouldn’t leave tattle for anything because of the sheer jokes it gives me here. Isn’t it funny how pastry trolls are articulate, intelligent and hilarious and all the sad fucks who follow hinch are thick as shit and have zero bants
*hugs* hope things get better soon 💕

Reactions: 1