Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lreb88

VIP Member
But she has 3.8 million followers says it all really ⁰
They never would have expected to sell as many books as she has followers though, not even close. Those are really good numbers for a first week of sales and there will be celebrations all round with the publishers/agents etc.

Reactions: 3

JamiesWillyHillBalance

Why has she bullied another “really small business” into removing their story advising that they gifted her something?

She is a poisonous bastard.

Let’s all complain about it.

She needs accountability for these things that she thinks she can get away with.
What is this about?

mammaof3

VIP Member
I have a 5, 3 and 1

5 year old was so punctual by age 2.
the 1 year old has a lot of words but he is sort of spoken for by his older siblings if that makes sense 😂 “Theodore wants a biscuit” or a “water”
And I have to stop and try let him tell me what he wants or I’ll end up with a mute rHHonnie
My eldest and middle were the opposite.

Eldest was so shy her sister would speak for her, She's a gobshite now though lol, but I love her.

• Heart

Bingbongyouropinioniswron

Does she have them on both arms, or just the one? If both, that's exactly what a skin removal scar looks like. I've only seen her show the right arm. There's no reason I can possibly think of why a gastric band would nearly cause loss of limb OR result in scarring like that. I really think she just had the tiniest bit of loose skin, and privately paid to have it removed rather than jumping through the hoops that the NHS would have made her go through (I'm assuming similar to US insurance, they'd want to see sustained maintenance of weight loss, but ALSO evidence of participation at a gym to build muscle tone under the skin as that can disguise it, although skin laxity can't really be fixed). I don't know what NHS regulations are, but she would've had a very, very, very hard time getting approved for skin removal in the US and would've needed to self finance. Skin removal is really only seen with people who have lost hundreds of pounds and who it's affecting mobility and physical health. I'd think the "poor me" attitude might be because maybe she didn't expect them to be so obvious.

Note: speculation, NOT body shaming, personal knowledge only, open to correction, and I wouldn't fault Sophie for any of this if she weren't fibbing about it
I think I've only ever seen it on the right arm. And I have a friend that's going for skin regional having lost alot of weight several times. She's going private but there are stipulations involved with it.

Olivemaks

VIP Member
You’ve reminded me that I forgot to share my Hinch dream last week. I was at her house for her book launch party. It was breaking all Covid rules. I felt really uncomfortable going in but i also wanted to give her a piece of my mind. But I decided the way I would do it was be super nice to her and let her unravel herself in front of everyone.
I’m standing there having a drink scrutinising the decor. I’m chatting to some people I know.
Hinch and Jamie come marching over and demand to know who am I? Why am I here? They hadn’t invited me. Hinch was really screeching and shrieking at me. I calmly stood there and said my friends invited me to tag along. Sorry, if you want me to go that’s fine but I assure you, I’m one of you.
I then put my arms round her and said “you’ve had a really tough time you poor thing”.
She immediately softened and started to chat to the people I was with. Jamie was more suspicious. He was watching me like a hawk.

Then my kid woke up and I’ve no idea what happened next in the dream!
Not going to lie
Duchess of Cambridge to the party, but doesn't the silly bitch have 2 other bathrooms??? Can’t even have a shite in peace, embarrassing
I’m so confused about the set up of her en-suite. Forget she has one sometimes

RogueRey

VIP Member
Haha I have a toy Dyson for my one year old. He's absolutely obsessed with mine and always tries to rip it off the wall so my sister got him a replica for his birthday. It's so bloody adorable when I say to him "shall we hoover?" and he runs to get his.
That's adorable. I never knew you could get mini ones. I have seen the Junior Henrys.

G
View attachment 266624
Can someone with a copy of the book please confirm if all of this is true or false, especially the bit about trying for a baby before the wedding, if it is, I as a next level tattle troll will hold my hands up and take back what I said, but I’d also like to point out the YOU article is also factually incorrect, ATV 🥐
Yes that is said in the book

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
I also didn't speak till i was 4 😛 I went to speech therapy and there was absolutely nothing wrong with me! I agree we do all speak to babies in a baby voice but Soph does it like x10000 to Ron 😂 i also think as I've said before it doesn't fit in with her ~aesthetic~ him talking/babbling. How is him chatting/shouting away gonna fit in with her piano music montage????

rebeccakate

Ronnie’s what 15/16 months old? He doesn’t need a morning nap anymore, especially if you’re having to take him in his pram to force him down🤷🏼‍♀️
To be fair, my daughter is a month younger and still has a morning nap, but she doesn't need to be walked or made to do it, she let's you know she needs a nap. If you try and she doesn't want it she makes it obvious the stubborn mare🤣

Michelle666

I’m a Barking boy. Grew up on a well rough estate. Now we’ve seen real life! Not that teeny tiny village of Maldon 😂
I would love to see soph dumped in Barking for the day! Perhaps her and inch could take part in Celebrity Hunted and Barking could be their starting point 😂

• Haha

Fudrick

No I agree. I don’t think they’re these high flying sales people that everyone makes out, they’re too thick. They fully intended this to happen but they just got lucky in my opinion. Wasn’t through any expertise of their own
The stupidity of those catapulting them is a huge factor. Thick shits.

Does anyone know how much money she had made on the book? Influencers love to be relatable and honest but never discuss how much money their followers make them.