Mrs Hinch #248 I became a pastry troll and Mrs Hinch Made Me Do It

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Flogging a dead horse Mrs hinch are sales not going too well. Hustling people to buy it before it runs out. Last chance folks this is limited get stocked up!!!!
Probably been told to advertise this again on her zoom meeting how transparent is he
Nobody else can get over the smell either 🤮 which is why the shelf’s are full of it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
From what I could see in that story with the toys there is actually hardly any toys to tidy away. My kids are wild animals, every toy is pulled out just to make a mess not to actually play with them all. Where are the rest of his toys or is he only allowed certain ones out at a time. Just let him be a kid and tidy up later. She is so strange
My step son has a trolley of wooden blocks of all shapes and sizes. Spends hours playing with them building towers and castle's even makes up games but my god are they a nightmare to put awa. We try to say one tray only but if hiscousins are about its game on 😂😂😂

Reactions: 6
Afternoon Pastry Trolls with Noodle nest muffs

why is Wontontumerictufts still facing her?
let the poor boy see the world and not your screechy muggy beggy face

anddd more pizza jus rol for lunch
Yum yum 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Afternoon Pastry Trolls with Noodle nest muffs

why is Wontontumerictufts still facing her?
let the poor boy see the world and not your screechy muggy beggy face

anddd more pizza jus rol for lunch
Yum yum 🤢
Can’t shove a camera in his face if he is facing out can she 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I just had an email from the Daily Mail to say a comment I posted the other day (from the article on her cooking Heinz hula hoops in a pie 🙄) had received lots of complaints so it’s been removed. I didn’t know you could complain about the comments?

I had a few removed months ago, The emails were exactly the same.
Hubby said no one will have complained, they will be auto removed due to words etc

Reactions: 7
Unless my memory is tricking me I’m sure she bought a lead or something to aid her walking Chicken strip with the pram? Showed it once as she took the long miles to Freda of the high plains house
Yeah, a tie around the waist number.

Reactions: 4
Lol did she take the pastry out the box so she didn’t have to say it was gifted? 😂

Reactions: 6
I wonder if we see all the cheap Halloween tat she bought last year like those Poundland pumpkin tea lights 👋 probably sending Jamie to the loft to get them as soon as she catches up 😂

Reactions: 5
Ronnie’s what 15/16 months old? He doesn’t need a morning nap anymore, especially if you’re having to take him in his pram to force him down🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 17
She can't get over the smell.

Well, neither can the UK.

The smell is
hideous.

mrshinchhome_2020.10.7_oqg3rl.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Ronnie’s what 15/16 months old? He doesn’t need a morning nap anymore, especially if you’re having to take him in his pram to force him down🤷🏼‍♀️
To be fair, my daughter is a month younger and still has a morning nap, but she doesn't need to be walked or made to do it, she let's you know she needs a nap. If you try and she doesn't want it she makes it obvious the stubborn mare🤣

Reactions: 3
92k book sales in launch week. So thats probably the volume of her followers who are real, true, die hard Hinch army. There will be more sales for Christmas presents but her sales are down on the 1st book by a lohas still made her more money than the rest of us will ever gaveng way. Hopefully, this is the start of the end.
92k sales will still amount to more money than the rest of us will ever have.....just to write a load of old twoggle?? 😡
Hinchers must have more money than sense.....just hope it wasn't tax payers money!!!😡

• Heart
Reactions: 7
HalfInchHill doing behind the scenes guff 🥱
Forgot to mention yesterday too on one of her stories she referenced one of her radio interviews (the one in which was mentioned the shithoop "pie" & she threw her head back hysterically)
Her story take on it was focused around having to take the good with the bad LMFAO you're welcome for the content SoapyTattleTroll.

Reactions: 5
So she has a zoom meeting then suddenly we get to see the tat she bought from Poundland last week again, along with her Rose Blunderland shite. Not selling well then Sophie?

Little hint to her Hinchers to get stocked up, after all, its limited edition 🙄

So bloody transparent it hurts

• Angry
Reactions: 16
To be fair, my daughter is a month younger and still has a morning nap, but she doesn't need to be walked or made to do it, she let's you know she needs a nap. If you try and she doesn't want it she makes it obvious the stubborn mare🤣
Hahah, she sounds just like my daughter! (A month older than Rondog) sassy little independent woman🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.