Mrs Hinch #248 I became a pastry troll and Mrs Hinch Made Me Do It

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I could swear she was about to say "new pram" but corrected herself to "little pram" as she opened the door to go on a family walk..

Ron needs to be facing outward at this stage of his life not at his parents.

More product placement with the Febreeze behind her laptop in the kitchen .

Also is this a toy shark / dyson for Ron ?
Haha I have a toy Dyson for my one year old. He's absolutely obsessed with mine and always tries to rip it off the wall so my sister got him a replica for his birthday. It's so bloody adorable when I say to him "shall we hoover?" and he runs to get his.

Reactions: 8
Oh and he’s only allowed out toys which are written into the planned content / script I bet he wonders where had the gifted tit he had to show once went 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Mrs Hinch, the baby weaning guru, homemade meals every lunch time, Mrs nigella lawson, the health model we should all aspire to be with her lunch of quavers, wotsits, appletiser and a cheesestring, tesco were clearly out of mugshots 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That was a quick walk if she’s doing zoom meetings. I bet she’s not happy that inch has posted a picture of her with her junk food.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Every time I see a mention of something in the stories I think that’s them on the beg .... A Greg’s the other day now wotsits and cheese strings !!!
Its becoming quite obvious how they are working the marketing to try and get as much as they can whilst they can. Jus rol sent them loads of freebies, they know it works so to me it seems they mention it to see just how much they can get.

When you realise what they are doing you can’t stop seeing it !

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Just noticed, she’s actually liked piers Morgan’s post that he didn’t tag her in!
She hasn’t like any of his posts since. Same as holly she liked them on the day she was making her appearance on this morning and blanked her since

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Correct me if I’m wrong I thought she put all her make up in that storage cabinet she bought in ikea. Perhaps this is an overflow that’s she didn’t have room for. Inchy leering again
That’s the make up she actually uses, you know like Estee Lauder. All the other stuff, Iconic etc that she’s been gifted is in the drawers from IKEA. Relatable not!

Reactions: 16
DF253205-5E4E-4094-9DF3-98A29EB8E836.jpeg
Cleaning sensation huh? Looks like a real build up of dust behind the mirror. Seems she’s only bothered to clean what’s on show for a story she done less than a week or so ago cleaning the desk (sideboard).....

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Unless my memory is tricking me I’m sure she bought a lead or something to aid her walking Chicken strip with the pram? Showed it once as she took the long miles to Freda of the high plains house

• Haha
Reactions: 20
View attachment 268165Cleaning sensation huh? Looks like a real build up of dust behind the mirror. Seems she’s only bothered to clean what’s on show for a story she done less than a week ago cleaning the desk.....
I don't get why they haven't prioritised a home office. Even the storage has it's own storage in that home, but no-where to do admin for their own business?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Correct me if I’m wrong I thought she put all her make up in that storage cabinet she bought in ikea. Perhaps this is an overflow that’s she didn’t have room for. Inchy leering again
That’ll be all her actual make up that she actually uses. The Ikea cabinet is just to warehouse free tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Haha I have a toy Dyson for my one year old. He's absolutely obsessed with mine and always tries to rip it off the wall so my sister got him a replica for his birthday. It's so bloody adorable when I say to him "shall we hoover?" and he runs to get his.
That's adorable. I never knew you could get mini ones. I have seen the Junior Henrys.

Reactions: 3
I could swear she was about to say "new pram" but corrected herself to "little pram" as she opened the door to go on a family walk..

Ron needs to be facing outward at this stage of his life not at his parents.

More product placement with the Febreeze behind her laptop in the kitchen .

Also is this a toy shark / dyson for Ron ?
My little boy loves a Hoover, ended up buying a small toy Henry one because he kept taking Chunks out of the wall with my hoover...hope ronnie does the same hehe

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.