Mrs Hinch #248 I became a pastry troll and Mrs Hinch Made Me Do It

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The way she was eating that ice cream lolly on them stories from her husband 🤮🤮🤮🤮 my husband would get a left hook if he had posted something of me like that 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I might be Caitlyn Jenner to the party but when shes stood outside the bog isnt that already a tik tok 😂 has she not got her own original ideas?? Her Hinchers are daft and probs thinks she's been hilarious as well 😂
Exactly, so many people have already done this. It’s embarrassing!

I’ve never had that, I just get called jealous & an idiot then it mysteriously gets deleted!
No, I hadn’t until today. Obviously her PR team working overtime to get rid of anything that doesn’t kiss her a#se

Reactions: 4
She looks so thin and poorly in that video with the ice cream, and I’ll be honest, in my opinion, I’m not entirely comfortable with the mocking of how she eats, my friends daughter has suffered eating disorders and is thankfully on the road to recovery but one tiny comment about how she looks when she eats or anything like that would send her back over. Just makes me feel really sad. This woman has sold her soul, her family, her home life and her sanity it seems for a few quid. That memwaaarghhh is possibly the most damaging to her since it’s so contradictory and laced with lies. Think it’s high time she fucked off but she won’t until she’s got enough money for the country pile will she. Greedy money grabbing fuckwits.
I understand that. However, the Hinch brand know what they're doing when they post every single video. If it is an issue for Sophie then surely Jamie wouldn't have recorded it, let alone posted it for her millions of viewers?

Reactions: 11
AAARRRRGGGGGHHHHHHH why is nothing she does just...normal?! 🤢🤮

Reactions: 1
I might be Caitlyn Jenner to the party but when shes stood outside the bog isnt that already a tik tok 😂 has she not got her own original ideas?? Her Hinchers are daft and probs thinks she's been hilarious as well 😂
I would imagine as marketing/sales people they would spend a good part of their day scouring the internet for material to use, most of it would have been copied or changed to look original.....its all part of this, they are not just an ordinary couple from Essex that this just happened to overnight!
They will have copulous amounts of videos and photos just waiting to screen, I very much doubt they sit around all day doing nothing, they have plans for more yet?
I would also imagine that someone else looks after Ron, not just Jamie, he is in this just as much as her!

Reactions: 18
I just had an email from the Daily Mail to say a comment I posted the other day (from the article on her cooking Heinz hula hoops in a pie 🙄) had received lots of complaints so it’s been removed. I didn’t know you could complain about the comments?
So there’s no freedom of speech now? If anyone has an opinion it’s removed or trolled by the vile vipers that hang on her every word.

How many tattlers were previous hinchers and what brought you here? I only used to dip in and out of her insta but started looking more around Ronnie’s birthday. I couldn’t get the fuss tbh, I didn’t see her cleaning much especially as she was marketed as a cleaner, and everything was a fuss and a lot of fannying around without anything waw to it. I nosied around on tattle due to a mention about Philip Schofield on something and found the Hinch page. And the rest is history 😊

Reactions: 17
Wow, we have actually now seen her eating something even if it was only an ice lolly. Please can we now see that little lad actually eating some of those awful looking concoctions she makes him although I can't blame him really for just ignoring them and eating the cucumber or any other bits she puts on his plate. He is a bonny little lad and looks well nourished so he must be eating something - probably something she hasn't prepared?

Reactions: 7
Why has she bullied another “really small business” into removing their story advising that they gifted her something?

She is a poisonous bastard.

Let’s all complain about it.

She needs accountability for these things that she thinks she can get away with.
What is this about?

Reactions: 3
So there’s no freedom of speech now? If anyone has an opinion it’s removed or trolled by the vile vipers that hang on her every word.

How many tattlers were previous hinchers and what brought you here? I only used to dip in and out of her insta but started looking more around Ronnie’s birthday. I couldn’t get the fuss tbh, I didn’t see her cleaning much especially as she was marketed as a cleaner, and everything was a fuss and a lot of fannying around without anything waw to it. I nosied around on tattle due to a mention about Philip Schofield on something and found the Hinch page. And the rest is history 😊
I was never a Hincher, I was cleaning before she was born....there is nothing she can add that people my age dont already know?
But I was in marketing and sales so followed her to see just how far they would take this.....about 6 months ago I unfollowed her because of my dislike of the lies and her barmy army, I did not want to be a part of that and didnt want my friends and family knowing I was part of that!!
I had read comments made by her fans about this page and decided to check it out...so yes, you could say they lead me here?
Now I look at her stuff if someone here leads me there! 😂😂

The times they are a-Changing (we can hope).

also, in the interest of fairness, I made a mistake earlier today. I had said she started the home account for family and friends, when in fact, she was quoted as saying she didn’t want to bore her family and friends so she started the home account separately. (Now she gets to bore all of us instead 🥴)
Sorry if someone has already said this but she herself said in the book she created it to share updates with family and friends so that’s another lie right there 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Why has she bullied another “really small business” into removing their story advising that they gifted her something?

She needs accountability for these things that she thinks she can get away with.
What is that?
I have just been reading the 'wax ladies' comment about how she "helps every small business" she didnt help the business that sent her the little dog, no mention and then she gifted the dog to her Mum!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
92k book sales in launch week. So thats probably the volume of her followers who are real, true, die hard Hinch army. There will be more sales for Christmas presents but her sales are down on the 1st book by a long way. Hopefully, this is the start of the end.

Reactions: 23
Shame mum never taught her to eat properly isnt it, baring in mind she’s the be all and end all apparently... wonder what mum always said about eating an ice cream....

Reactions: 5

I don’t understand why she’d get them to remove the post saying it was gifted but still tag them, is it so she can claim the ‘oh look at me promoting small businesses’ but actually you’re not... because you didn’t buy anything...

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.