Mrs Hinch #248 I became a pastry troll and Mrs Hinch Made Me Do It

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t begrudge her the book money - frankly I think this is where she has to work harder to pull in the cash, and the price for it is selling your privacy and that of her child. And also the embarrassment of her peers of how cringe and childish this book is. Kudos to her she’s managed to sell it though!

No WAY has she made £2.5mil in this period of time from selling minky and rubbish swipe ups on eBay. That would have set her up for a comfy life but not the one she’s aiming for which is Ma, Pa, JDawg and Ron never having to work again and retiring to the cuntree syde

Reactions: 12
92k sales will still amount to more money than the rest of us will ever have.....just to write a load of old twoggle?? 😡
Hinchers must have more money than sense.....just hope it wasn't tax payers money!!!😡
Average royalties are approx £1 per book so its not to be sniffed at but won't keep her in the lifestyle she wants.
My friend is an author, she was working as an English teacher until her 5th book was published - its not as lucrative as people think.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
A pizza braid doesn't use pizza dough. It's made with puff pastry.

So it's possible she is using the wrong jus Rol product.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
A day in the life of the Hinches would be so funny

breakfast: montage time. Most important montage time of the day
After breakfast: clear toys away for the day and make toddler go back to sleep. Pretend to go for a walk
Lunch: wotsits and cheese strings for you, eggs and turmeric for everyone else. Another montage and a lunch meeting
Afternoon: tidy toys up again, force toddler back to sleep and clean things with a tiny hoover
Evening: evening meal of ice cream for everyone
Sad face for the fact Ronnie seemed to have only been awake for an hour or two before he’s got to go for a walk for a nap.
I feel like he is brought out when needed then the rest of the time an inconvenience. He is such a cute little one I always feel sad for him.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She will have received a significant advance, probably high six or low seven figures – and her agent will likely have negotiated better royalties. This book also has a higher RRP than the others, meaning she’ll get a higher cut. As much as it’ll annoy people, she will make a significant amount of money from this book – and that’s not counting ebook, audio and rights sales which publishers don’t make public.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Anyone think her arse looked nice and healthy 😂😂.

Seriously though - she eats like I did at the height of my ED. I didn’t eat any meals. Only snacks. And funnily enough it was things like cheese strings and kids lunch box kind of things. She massively infuriates me but when it comes to food things I hate how I see so much of myself in her actions 🤦🏻‍♀️

I don’t like to comment on her weight etc but I did think in that photo inch took she actually looks healthy. Goes to show how much of it is smoke and mirrors.

I think it's about that little soft toy baby in a basket she showed Ronnie playing with - the company re-posted the photo saying they gifted it to her because she failed to acknowledge it, greedy witch! 😡
Not a chance I’d delete it. Instead, I’d be showing screenshots of what the witch sent me

Reactions: 10
You know what else is annoying? Every day there's some weird concoction for lunch, shes got all the ingredients (even though jus rol is gifted but not gifted is quite expensive) shes probably making a lot of Mums out there feel like they should be making wild meals like that everyday? Nothing wrong with just a sandwich. Its cheaper too

Reactions: 16
Does Henry even have any toys? I know a lot of people don’t like him on here but he’s a dog and the way he acts is completely their fault. I find it disgusting that he obviously barely gets any walks so the very least they could do is have something in the house to keep him entertained. We walk our dog like responsible owners and play with her. Very annoying at night time when she comes and stares at us with her tennis ball or tug toys ready to play again though 😂 Poor Henry looks miserable as sin. I wish he was in a better home with more responsible owners.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Just caught up on her stories from last night and I had to come on and say WTF was that all about when Jamie was in the bathroom? Is she that totally dependent on him that he can’t honestly go for a tit without her standing outside the bathroom door? It’s not like she needed to use the toilet herself coz they have at least two others.

Reactions: 9
Why have that toy shop that gifted her the doll put up a highlight called ‘Thankyou posts’ with Hinch’s video? She didn’t even mention them let alone thank them! Mugs! 🙄

Reactions: 15
Does Henry even have any toys? I know a lot of people don’t like him on here but he’s a dog and the way he acts is completely their fault. I find it disgusting that he obviously barely gets any walks so the very least they could do is have something in the house to keep him entertained. We walk our dog like responsible owners and play with her. Very annoying at night time when she comes and stares at us with her tennis ball or tug toys ready to play again though 😂 Poor Henry looks miserable as sin. I wish he was in a better home with more responsible owners.
Same here my dogs walked on a morning and on a night. Fed by me putting his food in his bleeping bowl not letting the kids Chuck tiny morsels at him. Why the duck would you do that? Id be foaming if Mr Mac decided to give me my tea in stages 😂 I’d wrestle him in fact. She hasn’t a clue how to look after a dog she’s a terrible terrible bastard of a person

More than likely the pic of her is taken before Jaydog took Rondontuftznewpushchair manz out for a walk alone...yep the state of that bedroom would put any new potential companies off using her, absolute tip. Even my husband heard her on the radio the other day and told me 'she isn't a real cleaner' and he knows nothing about Grunch!! Xx

Will these companies ever learn! She does nothing unless it's for financial gain or greed, whilst its great advertising it shows the company up for what they are really about. As many have written before me, that honest, normal people would have more respect if that doll etc. went to a family in need or a play centre !!!
Why have that toy shop that gifted her the doll put up a highlight called ‘Thankyou posts’ with Hinch’s video? She didn’t even mention them let alone thank them! Mugs! 🙄

I agree! My nan is nearly 80, her chest and lungs make her wheeze all day, her knees are fucked, she's had a mini stroke and mrsa and her dog is walked twice a day without fail, has a good diet and has lots of toys that she plays with with him! They have no excuse, they bought him for show imo

Edit to add we do offer to walk him for her, but she won't have it🤣 it's her only chance to get out at the moment with covid😣

Reactions: 17
Kate to the party but Instagram orders who you follow in order of newest to oldest. She's followed Piers Morgan, presumably after he failed to tag her in his post the other day. Whyyyy is she so desperate it makes me cringe so bad. He didn't tag her because he was having a joke with his itv colleagues who also have books out, also probably because he has no idea who he is. I bet you anything she's taken this so badly and is now trying to claw her way onto his radar...

Attachments

• Haha
Haha I have a toy Dyson for my one year old. He's absolutely obsessed with mine and always tries to rip it off the wall so my sister got him a replica for his birthday. It's so bloody adorable when I say to him "shall we hoover?" and he runs to get his.
Calling bingo on this - we’ll see her and RonRon do next

Reactions: 4
I just think it’s such a tease thing to do. Eating that right over his mouth, then if anything was to happen it’s the dog who is expected to have control. It’s ridiculous. Too much temptation. I imagine he respects soph more to not take food from her but it might be a different story when little Ronnie has been for a visit to the ice cream van. That dog will clearly think he is above the child and probably wouldn’t hesitate to steal if nobody was watching
He's stolen food from her before, or so she has said on her stories. So its an accident waiting to happen

Reactions: 6
Sorry if someone has already said this but she herself said in the book she created it to share updates with family and friends so that’s another lie right there 😂
Ah I knew I’d read that somewhere but then got confused when I’d read the opposite in an interview! Imagine that, I believed something that came out of her mouth. Forgive me Tattle 😂

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.