Mrs Hinch #248 I became a pastry troll and Mrs Hinch Made Me Do It

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
2 questions
why the duck is Kanye vest wearing ma barkers slippers?
and why does he think we want to see her sucking off a magnum like a goat with new veneers?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
How is she not embarrassed at copying that video she’s so cringe

Reactions: 16
That ice cream is getting more brutal tongue action than Inch’s wee fella, he’s probably jealous 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
I feel personally attacked by the way she ate that I've cream 🤢

She looks so moody and bitchy in this, always does in the more candid shots.

Lardsnomes tongue coming out, looking for some of course.
Who bloody eats ice cream like that? She has the spoon skills of a toddler.

ETA, it's not even a chuffing spoon 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
They never would have expected to sell as many books as she has followers though, not even close. Those are really good numbers for a first week of sales and there will be celebrations all round with the publishers/agents etc.
So sales figures over the coming weeks would be more of a true reflection? I'm assuming those 90,000 odd are the bat tit crazy hinchers and all those that really want to buy it have now

Reactions: 9
Just out of curiosity does anyone have the screenshots of Jamie reading tattle?

E9740419-FBDB-42A4-A4CB-001147F91264.jpeg

Also, her nose looks different in the ice cream pics posted tonight. Maybe just the glasses.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Well I never, "tomorrow's a new day guyzzz" except for some it's more of the same old c**p. Does she ever stop and think what she's putting? Maybe someday she'll realise when she's lost a loved one that it's not all sunshine and flowers. We don't all want to listen to your inspirational quotes you stupid idiot. It's not going to bring my dad back is it!!

Reactions: 18
Why has she bullied another “really small business” into removing their story advising that they gifted her something?

She is a poisonous bastard.

Let’s all complain about it.

She needs accountability for these things that she thinks she can get away with.
What did she do ?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.