Mrs Hinch #248 I became a pastry troll and Mrs Hinch Made Me Do It

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm trying to listen to the audio book still (I cant sleep) and am on chapter 9....but I've had to turn it off because I am just getting annoyed at her woe is me attitude!
Going on about how she was worried about taking Ron home cos the press were going to be camped outside of the hospital so they decided to all leave separately, so they missed the magical moment of all walking to the car together as a family.....when I had my little girl I nearly died (genuinely) so had to stay in hospital for a couple weeks after, so when I was allowed home, my husband wasn't with me as he had had to go back to work, and I had to get a taxi home as he had the car....but did I feel like I'd missed my magical moment? No. Because to me the magical moment isn't travelling home together from the hospital, its having a baby at all.
I dont know why that has annoyed me so much, I dont know if its cos she's going on about not being able to live her life because of paparazzi when in reality there has only been 2 times she has seen one taking a pic of her....which isn't a situation I would like to be in dont get me wrong, but there are people who are followed everywhere everyday! And they don't complain half as much as she does!
She just really infuriates me at the minute.

X
You have every right to be annoyed. Her sense of reality is way off and she has no idea of how difficult life is in general. This ‘we got this’ like we are all in the same club, when life is so different for all of us, with some days being bloody awful. She has a choice to stop this merry go round when she pleases but she doesn’t does she. She’s thriving on the misconception of her trolls, her anxiety and grey drab life. She dramatizes everything. How she speaks is grating. She has nothing to say but over annunciates her words to make her life seem interesting.

The difference between the rest of us, we can’t give up so we get up and get on with it because we have to.
I don’t hate anyone, I don’t think, but she’s pretty much up there, with her lies, bullshit, greediness, fakeness and the way she complains about trolls, but her army are vile bullies. And she helps nobody.... no nice give aways, no big charity links and support. Grab grab grab!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I have to tell y'all my dream before I forget. I dreamt I fancied Jaymeh, in my defence he was wearing a three piece suit not the tacky, chavvy, monochromed twinsets, and he asked my best friend to go for a drive in his new car which had the number plate Inch 1! I was gutted as I thought he fancied me too. I was that gutted I ended up going out with Chesney from coronation street to get back at him 😂😂😂 I'm going to blame my medication or the late night chocolate or reading tattle too close to bed or not having had a man for a while, as surely I'm too sane to find Onslow attractive 😂😂😱😱😱😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I don't know if anyone has said this already as I can't keep up with the thread. But did anyone notice the typo when talking about the trolls? 😂 Shouldn't it be "because I don't want anyone to feel sorry for me"

Sorry if already been mentioned. Just thought it was just iconic that she's cocked up while slagging you eagle eyed lot off 😂
It does make sense in the book.

“I’m not telling anyone this because I want you to feel sorry for me”
I don't know if anyone has said this already as I can't keep up with the thread. But did anyone notice the typo when talking about the trolls? 😂 Shouldn't it be "because I don't want anyone to feel sorry for me"

Sorry if already been mentioned. Just thought it was just iconic that she's cocked up while slagging you eagle eyed lot off 😂

it does make sense in the book. If she had have said “don’t want anyone to feel...” then she wouldn’t have told anyone about it. Because she’s saying what she ‘wants’ (“I haven’t told you all this because I want you to feel sorry for me...) she’s explaining what she does want from telling “you all” this. The fact that she doesn’t want anyone to feel sorry for her is implied. But it does make sense, not a typo.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why does she have handsomes in a head lock?!
To stop him stealing her ice cream! 😂

I have to tell y'all my dream before I forget. I dreamt I fancied Jaymeh, in my defence he was wearing a three piece suit not the tacky, chavvy, monochromed twinsets, and he asked my best friend to go for a drive in his new car which had the number plate Inch 1! I was gutted as I thought he fancied me too. I was that gutted I ended up going out with Chesney from coronation street to get back at him 😂😂😂 I'm going to blame my medication or the late night chocolate or reading tattle too close to bed or not having had a man for a while, as surely I'm too sane to find Onslow attractive 😂😂😱😱😱😂😂😂
Oh dear.... oh dear me!! 👀 😂 You need to swap your medication - just tell the doctor your dream and I'm sure they'll look into it for you! 😂😂 Poor you, I hope you can eat enough pastry today to help your trauma... 🥐 😂

Reactions: 8
I didn’t think I would ever be Team Piers until the Barmy Army put him up against Grinch 😆

• Haha
Nash to the party but I’ve been mega busy with work. How sad that she looks so much more comfortable with the dog on her knee than she does with Ronnie. When she was talking to the dog the other day it was more natural aswell. Whenever she speaks to Ronnie on camera, she sounds like someone who’s never met a child before and doesn’t know how to behave around them. Her voice is less forced with Henry and she speaks to him properly instead of with daft names and made up words. I know it’s only a small part of her time with Ronnie that we see and it could be completely different when the phone isn’t there, but I just think it’s sad for both of them that she seems to really struggle to communicate properly with him.

Reactions: 18
At what age do babies become useful and start building IKEA flat pack? Asking for a friend that doesn’t want to put together the changing table or wardrobe 👀😂
Well actually and not joking now, he did start building bricks at a very early age so maybe it works to teach young because he was about 10 when he could put ikea stuff together....thank God because I was useless!!😂
Ps..too late for the changing table though!! 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Duchess of Cambridge to the party, but doesn't the silly witch have 2 other bathrooms??? Can’t even have a shite in peace, embarrassing

Reactions: 16
I'm trying to listen to the audio book still (I cant sleep) and am on chapter 9....but I've had to turn it off because I am just getting annoyed at her woe is me attitude!
Going on about how she was worried about taking Ron home cos the press were going to be camped outside of the hospital so they decided to all leave separately, so they missed the magical moment of all walking to the car together as a family.....when I had my little girl I nearly died (genuinely) so had to stay in hospital for a couple weeks after, so when I was allowed home, my husband wasn't with me as he had had to go back to work, and I had to get a taxi home as he had the car....but did I feel like I'd missed my magical moment? No. Because to me the magical moment isn't travelling home together from the hospital, its having a baby at all.
I dont know why that has annoyed me so much, I dont know if its cos she's going on about not being able to live her life because of paparazzi when in reality there has only been 2 times she has seen one taking a pic of her....which isn't a situation I would like to be in dont get me wrong, but there are people who are followed everywhere everyday! And they don't complain half as much as she does!
She just really infuriates me at the minute.

X
She chose this...wants the benefits?
I havent read the book and don't intend to but "you reap what you sow"

Reactions: 9
Oh yeah Soph is such a hero. Has such a busy day and so many commitments. But at least she shared the hashtag once the day was over eh. Get out of her arse:sick:
5D38AC9B-2843-4C50-9A98-49B772101AE2.png

• Haha
I have to say thanks to hinch
I haven’t managed to fall asleep before 1am in a long time but the last 2 nights her audible book out me to sleep by 11pm (my kids did wake me up several times though)

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She looks so thin and poorly in that video with the ice cream, and I’ll be honest, in my opinion, I’m not entirely comfortable with the mocking of how she eats, my friends daughter has suffered eating disorders and is thankfully on the road to recovery but one tiny comment about how she looks when she eats or anything like that would send her back over. Just makes me feel really sad. This woman has sold her soul, her family, her home life and her sanity it seems for a few quid. That memwaaarghhh is possibly the most damaging to her since it’s so contradictory and laced with lies. Think it’s high time she fucked off but she won’t until she’s got enough money for the country pile will she. Greedy money grabbing fuckwits.

Reactions: 32
I just had an email from the Daily Mail to say a comment I posted the other day (from the article on her cooking Heinz hula hoops in a pie 🙄) had received lots of complaints so it’s been removed. I didn’t know you could complain about the comments?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
You’ve reminded me that I forgot to share my Hinch dream last week. I was at her house for her book launch party. It was breaking all Covid rules. I felt really uncomfortable going in but i also wanted to give her a piece of my mind. But I decided the way I would do it was be super nice to her and let her unravel herself in front of everyone.
I’m standing there having a drink scrutinising the decor. I’m chatting to some people I know.
Hinch and Jamie come marching over and demand to know who am I? Why am I here? They hadn’t invited me. Hinch was really screeching and shrieking at me. I calmly stood there and said my friends invited me to tag along. Sorry, if you want me to go that’s fine but I assure you, I’m one of you.
I then put my arms round her and said “you’ve had a really tough time you poor thing”.
She immediately softened and started to chat to the people I was with. Jamie was more suspicious. He was watching me like a hawk.

Then my kid woke up and I’ve no idea what happened next in the dream!

• Haha
  • Sick
I just had an email from the Daily Mail to say a comment I posted the other day (from the article on her cooking Heinz hula hoops in a pie 🙄) had received lots of complaints so it’s been removed. I didn’t know you could complain about the comments?
I’ve never had that, I just get called jealous & an idiot then it mysteriously gets deleted!

Just came on here to say this - seen this on my ‘explore’ page on the gram just after I finished watching this unoriginal boring bastard’s stories. Bet all the ‘hinchers’ have slid into her DMs with pics of their piss stained knicks from where they’ve been laughing so much at her hilarious antics
People are actually copying her stories now? 🤦🏼‍♀️

You’ve reminded me that I forgot to share my Hinch dream last week. I was at her house for her book launch party. It was breaking all Covid rules. I felt really uncomfortable going in but i also wanted to give her a piece of my mind. But I decided the way I would do it was be super nice to her and let her unravel herself in front of everyone.
I’m standing there having a drink scrutinising the decor. I’m chatting to some people I know.
Hinch and Jamie come marching over and demand to know who am I? Why am I here? They hadn’t invited me. Hinch was really screeching and shrieking at me. I calmly stood there and said my friends invited me to tag along. Sorry, if you want me to go that’s fine but I assure you, I’m one of you.
I then put my arms round her and said “you’ve had a really tough time you poor thing”.
She immediately softened and started to chat to the people I was with. Jamie was more suspicious. He was watching me like a hawk.

Then my kid woke up and I’ve no idea what happened next in the dream!
Not going to lie
Duchess of Cambridge to the party, but doesn't the silly witch have 2 other bathrooms??? Can’t even have a shite in peace, embarrassing
I’m so confused about the set up of her en-suite. Forget she has one sometimes

Reactions: 3
I might be Caitlyn Jenner to the party but when shes stood outside the bog isnt that already a tik tok 😂 has she not got her own original ideas?? Her Hinchers are daft and probs thinks she's been hilarious as well 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.