Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

shadyessex33

VIP Member
View attachment 266847Fucking hell calm down you nutty Hincher!!

They are crazy and she encourages this behaviour. Just because he didn’t mention her (who even is she to most people) it doesn’t mean he bloody hates her or hates women she’s got a lot to answer for encouraging women to be bat shit crazy. What happened to be kond
The thing about this that cracks me up the most is he actually done what she said. He LITERALLY didn’t say anything about Hinch 😂 they’re the ones drawing attention to it. Mugs

• Haha
Reactions: 38

fannysjohnny

VIP Member
My head might just explode.
Someone else making excuses for her behaviour as possible bi polar.
I suspect she's acting in out on the instruction of mommy dearest who knows full well what the signs are because she failed to deal with the very real diagnosis of her eldest step daughter.The manic buying of crap etc and the consequences.Was easier to get her a hospital bed than allow her to recover in her own home with a father she idolised.
I can't wait to publish my memoirs.
Sorry,haven't quite got over her using the story of a young man's suicide to pad her fairytale out with.😡

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
Baby does sleepings???? Bot bot????

Is this how I’m supposed to speak to my children?! Because I just told my 18 month old to “go and get your red wellies and put them on the mat” which he did and I then said “good boy. Now sit down so we can get ready. Would you like a drink before we go?” To which he replied “no thank you mummy. No want drink. Let’s go to the park mummy. Ready steady go.”

🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪

• Heart
Reactions: 37

Lilograce

VIP Member
Does anyone else empty their toaster over the sink then wash the crumbs away? Or over a bin?
Or am I wierd for not making more work for myself by emptying the crumbs on the kitchen side then hoovering them up?

• Haha
Reactions: 36

mammaof3

VIP Member
Just looking for her wedding dress she wore to Rons 1st bday.

Came across this corker.

Mash Potato baby - aww.

1602006801800.png

• Haha
  • Wow

Braggles991

Just catching up on her stories. Just an observation but I've noticed how much more confident and happy she seems and less of the granny filters.

Don't get me wrong she's still a dick though.

• Heart

SunshineRae

VIP Member
Genuine question....do you all think she knew what she was doing from the very beginning?? or do you think it started as a bit of a laugh for her and some big brand manager has got their claws in and because she’s not very intelligent they’ve got her to sell her soul? I did used to like her in the very beginning and thought she was genuine but now it’s all so exploitative of vulnerable people who think she’s their friend it doesn’t sit well with me at all.

* I was a bit Winslet to the last thread so posting this again because I’m genuinely interested in people’s opinions on this. Hope that’s ok guyssss I’m still learning 🙃 *
I'm really late replying to this as haven't been on today but I think they are both fairly intelligent (although judging by the book, maybe not so much academically) and very good within their sales and marketing roles. I also think Jamie and 'home' is Hinch's whole world/focus (side note - defo think she'd the kinda girl who dumps her mates when she gets a fella). I think she cleaned manically and repetitively to while away the lonely, perhaps anxious hours until Jamie returned home from work. In the beginning you could tell her focus point was always Jamie's return home. She is part of the era that has seen the rise of the Influencer and social media culture, combined with the inspiration from her SIL's page, I guess she thought creating a page for her cleaning would be another distraction for her mind - at best it might get views, likes and comments resulting in her getting to 10k, get a few small businesses interested, do some swipe ups and get a little extra income. Up to that point, I can almost believe the "don't know how it happened" story. However, I reckon they picked up on her popularity VERY quickly, saw the potential and their professional brain cogs started turning and they jumped on it and weren't going to let it pass them by. From that point on everything has been calculated, meticulously planned, manipulative and totally sales and money driven. And it's worked, because look at them - professional teams behind them, nearly 4 millions followers, some of which are a true, dedicated, die hard fan base, 3 2 books and a notebook out, millions in the bank and future plans in the making including making Jamie his own entity. It's crazy really.

• Heart

BeeHappy

VIP Member
Someone she knows has been on here to spill the tea. He is a massive gambling addict. In meetings for it once a week and her Dad had to pay his debts off.
My favourite story is when she was pregnant she flew up Maldon High Street in the Range Rover. Then proceeded to drag Jaymay out of the Coral’s screaming.
Funnily enough, that never made it into the meeeemoir?
Maybe this is the real reason behind his “career break”! He’s not earning any of his own money so that’s being controlled. No sneaking off to Willy Hills when he’s out at work. She’ll know exactly where he’s going every time he leaves the house and it’s far more difficult to sneak into the bookies when you live in a small village like they do. Maybe the career break is all an elaborate ploy to keep the gambling under control?! Can I get my own conspiracy theory chapter in the next memwah?! 😆

• Haha

Pergola

VIP Member
The thing about this that cracks me up the most is he actually done what she said. He LITERALLY didn’t say anything about Hinch 😂 they’re the ones drawing attention to it. Mugs
They really are a vile crowd of people and what they dont realise is jumping on someone like Piers Morgan is a really bad move for Hinch because he is very outspoken and he will question "who are the real TROLLS here?"

Reactions: 35

Snoopy29

This ‘mum always says’ lark is getting right on my tits! What are you, 3?! Don’t get me wrong, I have so much respect for my mum but jeez I don’t quote her every day!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
@Braggles991
The reason I think she may seem more confident and happy is because she can see the money in her bank account increase, knowing full well she’s been able to sell “books” and do some radio/tv by deceiving her most loyal followers.
She could say that the sky is black and her hinchers are that obsessed that they will argue the case for her.
How can she have so much anxiety and having to always hide behind the granny filters, to suddenly being able to do everything so confidently overnight.
I’m glad I found this site as my eyes have well and truly been opened.

• Heart
Reactions: 34

Rubyroo91

What in the hell does jaymee do all day long? He's now a year into his 2 week parental leave 😂 does he ever leave the house? Does he still go to the gym and to watch the football with his mates. Imagine the conversations between them, all the others chatting about work and all he has to say is yeah wrote about how proud I am of zoph in her 17th tub of caramel chew chew this week lads 😬 is he not embarrassed about the fact that he's living off his wife and providing nothing for the handsnomes? 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 34