Mrs Hinch #248 I became a pastry troll and Mrs Hinch Made Me Do It

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone she knows has been on here to spill the tea. He is a massive gambling addict. In meetings for it once a week and her Dad had to pay his debts off.
My favourite story is when she was pregnant she flew up Maldon High Street in the Range Rover. Then proceeded to drag Jaymay out of the Coral’s screaming.
Funnily enough, that never made it into the meeeemoir?
I love this story!! ♥ I want more!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I imagine Soph gives Jamie pocket money so he doesn't gamble their money.

Can you imagine if he did, Soph would have to bring out yet another pointless book to earn them some more money.

Does anyone know why she hasn't added Jamie on her Company Accounts as a Secretary or a Director? Perhaps he got himself blacklisted and therefore can't be a director due to FCA rules!!

Reactions: 12
Someone she knows has been on here to spill the tea. He is a massive gambling addict. In meetings for it once a week and her Dad had to pay his debts off.
My favourite story is when she was pregnant she flew up Maldon High Street in the Range Rover. Then proceeded to drag Jaymay out of the Coral’s screaming.
Aw thats a pity for him. Things are never as they seem in instagram ...lets not forget it !

Reactions: 10
Do we think this might be another factor that contributes to him never seeming to tell ma barker to duck off. The fact that they hold something over him and they’ve apparently bailed him out financially means he’s obviously not going to argue with the fact she interferes and is at their house all the time. From what I see she is that stereotypical awful mother in law, if not worse. I couldn’t cope with my mother in law round the house all the time and she’s a nice lady, and vice versa, like duck she can be arsed to be round here all the time as she has her own life.
I'd leave my fella if my mother in law hung round like a bad smell like Freda does! Gotta give Jamie that. Something doesn't add up. You'd tell her to piss off 😂

Reactions: 21
HENRY DOESNT LIKE RONNIE FEEDING HIM CHICKEN!

It is so clear to see he just wants her to hand it to him, yes Ronnie enjoys it and he’s harmless and cute.. But Henry eyes make it so clear he doesn’t like it. She’s literally building up the resentment just for a video to make out they are ‘bro’s’ .. no Henry is a spoilt dog who thinks you belong to him.. it won’t end well. she’s an idiot.

Reactions: 25
I noticed last night she had Henry in a headlock, is that because otherwise he’d steal that ice cream straight clean out her hands/gob?

Reactions: 8
There's an irish small business I follow who has posted that Hinch has seen her post about their new products and watched all her stories. It's embarrassing that this small business is having heart failure over Hinch.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
I just had an email from the Daily Mail to say a comment I posted the other day (from the article on her cooking Heinz hula hoops in a pie 🙄) had received lots of complaints so it’s been removed. I didn’t know you could complain about the comments?
you have to be joking!!! Comments on the daily mail website I can not believe yours is as bad as some of them on there

So there’s no freedom of speech now? If anyone has an opinion it’s removed or trolled by the vile vipers that hang on her every word.

How many tattlers were previous hinchers and what brought you here? I only used to dip in and out of her insta but started looking more around Ronnie’s birthday. I couldn’t get the fuss tbh, I didn’t see her cleaning much especially as she was marketed as a cleaner, and everything was a fuss and a lot of fannying around without anything waw to it. I nosied around on tattle due to a mention about Philip Schofield on something and found the Hinch page. And the rest is history 😊

I started following her when she was in hospital the first time with the blood clot. I was in a very bad way after the stillbirth of my baby son. I became obsessed watching her stories then I started buying all the cleaning products. My cupboards were full of minky’s, pink stuff, cif steel spray ect. I made my partner drive to 9 different Tesco’s on the same day to find lemon zing zoflora. Then I wanted all the white baskets and they had to be labelled then my partner bought me the shark hoover because he thought it would make me happy. Not long after there was a blogger on Instagram who mentioned tattle and that they had threads bad mouthing her. I went for a nosey and that’s when I noticed grinch’s name at the bottom of the pages and I thought to myself why is poor Sophie being attacked all she does is clean.
The more I read the more my eyes were opened and I realised what
she was and I was disgusted with myself for getting sucked in. Now i only use bleach for the toilet, aldi lime and mint disinfectant spray and washing up liquid for everything else.
P.s I still have the shark don’t shoot me 😂 it’s the only hoover that works on my carpets

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 43
The poor dog is so overweight it can’t even run / walk properly. Shame on them

considering she has paps following her everywhere 🙄 amazing it wasn’t in the daily Mail either!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I started following her when she was in hospital the first time with the blood clot. I was in a very bad way after the stillbirth of my baby son. I became obsessed watching her stories then I started buying all the cleaning products. My cupboards were full of minky’s, pink stuff, cif steel spray ect. I made my partner drive to 9 different Tesco’s on the same day to find lemon zing zoflora. Then I wanted all the white baskets and they had to be labelled then my partner bought me the shark hoover because he thought it would make me happy. Not long after there was a blogger on Instagram who mentioned tattle and that they had threads bad mouthing her. I went for a nosey and that’s when I noticed grinch’s name at the bottom of the pages and I thought to myself why is poor Sophie being attacked all she does is clean.
she was and I was disgusted with myself for getting sucked in. Now i only use bleach for the toilet, aldi lime and mint disinfectant spray and washing up liquid for everything else.
P.s I still have the shark don’t shoot me 😂 it’s the only hoover that works on my carpets
Shows how easily people are influenced tho!

Reactions: 5
We do what we have to do to survive. It's the fake advantage takers who are the problem.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 19
you have to be joking!!! Comments on the daily mail website I can not believe yours is as bad as some of them on there
I may have used the word disgusting but can’t remember if that was to the awful heinz hoops pie or her.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Morning mes petites croissants 🥐 😘

Urgh after the book launch stuff last week I had to step back and just skim read. She’s doing my head in! Just when I think she can’t be any more annoying..... she actually can! Who bleeping knew?! 🤷‍♀️

Anyway 2 things....

The clothes Ronalongadingdong wears; she writes “outfit FROM xyz shop”. Not “bought” or “gifted”. It’s driving me crazy. (I know I’ve posted about this before) The ASA aren’t bothered by a £15 outfit for a baby and unless said company actually puts that they gifted it we can’t prove it but it’s every bloody day!! Arghhhhhh 🤬🤬🤬🤬

Secondly - please God let Inch’s superhero birthday party costume involve some sort of morph suit. I think I’ll actually die laughing and we could all do with a giggle right now 🤭

ATFV pastries 🥮 😘
He'll probably stuff a sock down the front to try and disprove his Inch nickname 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Morning.
Been m.i.a. for a few days, taking a break from social media (see zoph, it can be done)
Just watched the story of her with the ice cream... She is 100% holding Henry away from it! At his age, he should be trained not to steal food! (Currently training our puppy not to do this)

Also... Wtf were they "noodle nest" things!??
Poor Ronsomes!...someone give the boy a piece and jam!!!

I understand that. However, the Hinch brand know what they're doing when they post every single video. If it is an issue for Sophie then surely Jamie wouldn't have recorded it, let alone posted it for her millions of viewers?
Not disputing that, merely saying I’m not wholly comfortable with it for the reasons I set out. And of course they’re totally aware but I still don’t particularly like it that’s all. We can’t all agree all the time.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.