Mrs Hinch #248 I became a pastry troll and Mrs Hinch Made Me Do It

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's another video she's stolen from someone else x
Just came on here to say this - seen this on my ā€˜exploreā€™ page on the gram just after I finished watching this unoriginal boring bastardā€™s stories. Bet all the ā€˜hinchersā€™ have slid into her DMs with pics of their piss stained knicks from where theyā€™ve been laughing so much at her hilarious antics

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
She feeds Jaymee eggs constantly and then complains when he spends too much in the bathroom because of constipation. Always the bloody victim!

My partner would be sleeping in the perGOALa if he did that to me (if we had one)
I was thinking about how rank must won wons nappies be with all the tit she feeds him
That explains all the febreeze šŸ¤”

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The chemicals she puts into her home astound me. cant be good for you.

Reactions: 11
Blatant pre record. There is no stair gate. She also reckons they were wearing green 5 minutes before this supposed video. The kid will be at Mad Barkerā€™s out of the way
Epic pre-record fail there!! It must be so tiring having to bullshit and faff about with lies all the live long day!

Reactions: 19
Iā€™ve had a SHITTER of a day pastry bastards. I have plenty of friends and lots of support but honestly coming on here and reading all of your jokez craic really cheers me up each time. I know weā€™re all hateful fuckers who are jealous of the sad existence this pathetic family have carved out for themselves but I wouldnā€™t leave tattle for anything because of the sheer jokes it gives me here. Isnā€™t it funny how pastry trolls are articulate, intelligent and hilarious and all the sad fucks who follow hinch are thick as tit and have zero bants

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Just out of curiosity does anyone have the screenshots of Jamie reading tattle?

• Wow
Reactions: 4
With all the tit that she cooks, she would need all those chemicals to mask the constant stench in that house!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Iā€™ve had a SHITTER of a day pastry bastards. I have plenty of friends and lots of support but honestly coming on here and reading all of your jokez craic really cheers me up each time. I know weā€™re all hateful fuckers who are jealous of the sad existence this pathetic family have carved out for themselves but I wouldnā€™t leave tattle for anything because of the sheer jokes it gives me here. Isnā€™t it funny how pastry trolls are articulate, intelligent and hilarious and all the sad fucks who follow hinch are thick as tit and have zero bants
*hugs* hope things get better soon šŸ’•

Reactions: 1
Just came on here to say this - seen this on my ā€˜exploreā€™ page on the gram just after I finished watching this unoriginal boring bastardā€™s stories. Bet all the ā€˜hinchersā€™ have slid into her DMs with pics of their piss stained knicks from where theyā€™ve been laughing so much at her hilarious antics
There is literally not one original idea in her head. She is so cringe!

Reactions: 19
Baby does sleepins and bot bot for baby..

made me want to launch my phone out the fuckinf window

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Iā€™m sure at some point we will be treated to Jamie thinking heā€™s the Archbishop of Banterbury with some vom inducing response to Zoph

• Haha
Reactions: 16
About as funny as a SJ video I.e as funny as cold sick

Reactions: 6
But she has 3.8 million followers says it all really ā°
They never would have expected to sell as many books as she has followers though, not even close. Those are really good numbers for a first week of sales and there will be celebrations all round with the publishers/agents etc.

Reactions: 3
Why has she bullied another ā€œreally small businessā€ into removing their story advising that they gifted her something?

She is a poisonous bastard.

Letā€™s all complain about it.

She needs accountability for these things that she thinks she can get away with.

• Wow
Reactions: 30
That video of Henry trying to eat Zophs ice cream made me gag a bit šŸ¤¢ She really doesnā€™t teach him to have any discipline around food, heā€™s gonna go for someones food one day and I hope Ronnie ainā€™t in the way šŸ˜

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Jesus, the story Jamie has posted is going to give me nightmares. Has the ice cream fucked her off? She's so aggressive with everything.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.