Mrs Hinch #248 I became a pastry troll and Mrs Hinch Made Me Do It

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When I popped back and listened to that awful radio interview today with the Irish bloke, I did kind of get the impression he was trying to trip her up but give her the impression he was the opposite. He mentioned about being on your phone etc and trying to have time away from it and she stuttered a lot with long silent pauses...at the end of the day Influencing relies on people being on their phones, watching her stories and buying everything she tries to sell, so she actively encourages people to be stuck to their phones, doesn’t she 🤔
I'm Irish so I listen to Ryan Tubrity all the time.... I think he used too many big words for her 🤣 he definitely was giving the impression that interviewing her was a bit beneath him, a bit of a laugh its different from his usual content. I don't think she had a clue who he is.

Reactions: 13
Please disregard if already discussed but it’s World Cerebral Palsy Day.

Has Hinch mentioned this and her best friend Katie? Or worn green 🤔

Reactions: 10
Kate as I’m so busy
I’m rank you (Auto correct but love it)

toy company changed their story??

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Please disregard if already discussed but it’s World Cerebral Palsy Day.

Has Hinch mentioned this and her best friend Katie? Or worn green 🤔
Nope. She only brings Katie up when it’s to plug her book like last time. Vile woman

Reactions: 21
Don’t these influencers ever make normal breakfasts and dinners?? SS with her elaborate breakfast, my kids are usually munching their toast as I’m pushing them out of the door! I get Ronnie is having his main meal in the day but who has time for that shite everyday just for 1!! Not that it’s a balanced diet that he is getting now but he will be devastated to get just a sandwich when he is in school.

Reactions: 6
When I popped back and listened to that awful radio interview today with the Irish bloke, I did kind of get the impression he was trying to trip her up but give her the impression he was the opposite. He mentioned about being on your phone etc and trying to have time away from it and she stuttered a lot with long silent pauses...at the end of the day Influencing relies on people being on their phones, watching her stories and buying everything she tries to sell, so she actively encourages people to be stuck to their phones, doesn’t she 🤔
How did you listen to this?x

Reactions: 2
How did you listen to this?x
Fanny all her interviews are linked in the wiki

Reactions: 6
Just looking for her wedding dress she wore to Rons 1st bday.

Came across this corker.

Mash Potato baby - aww.

1602006801800.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Just had a browse on the Piers Morgan post, the Hinchers are proving exactly what trolls they are, going on to his page and saying something other than they love him, which in Hinch’s world would be grounds for an instant block! Biggest trolls proved right there, and what amazing Hinchers does she say she has?? With never any nastiness 😂🤣😂🤣 Fair play to Piers, he’s leaving all the comments up there, he doesn’t give a flying f*** just sitting back and seeing them show Hinch up. Mrs Hinch has raised and nurtured the real trolls. Going on someone’s account and slagging them off is trolling, keeping your concerns about the dirty deeds of an Influencer on a forum that they have to physically seek out is not.
whats this?
I like piers Morgan. Even if he’s wrong sometimes, what he says is what he thinks. He’s not swayed by anybody or sits on the fence in fear of offending.
I will love him if he brings this to attention and starts the downfall
ooooooo what did i miss here

Reactions: 1
Hello, I’m new here so sorry if I’m doing this wrong, but it’s really annoyed me how she posts that video of her cleaning the ledge as if she’s just done it? We all know it’s prerecorded, she’s wearing different clothes and obviously wouldn’t do it when the dog and child are nearby, but she worded the ‘so glad I can tick this off my list’ as if she’s done it right now? I just feel like she should mention that it’s one she recorded earlier to be more transparent.

And also she feeds her son these new meals but doesn’t show him eating them. The last you see in the videos is that he hasn’t even touched what she’s made and just eaten the accompanying veg. She should include a clip of the plate at the end to show how much he’s eaten, so atleast she could be like ‘I’m going to be honest, he didn’t like this one’ so then we get a full recommendation of whether to do it or not. If he polished it off in seconds we’ll know it’s a good recommendation and give it a go. I know all children are different but if she’s showing recipes I feel like she should also let us know whether it was a success or not.
Won only eats chips or anything covered in tumeric unless she quickly swipes the plate to the floor for Henry chicken select hoover to eat

she pre records everything in her gloves (states it’s cause her hands get trolled for being too bone like Halloween is coming so she could claim she’s wearing a costume soon but also her nails get trolled cause she doesn’t have time to get them done, although she has stick on’s and she let trace out of the loft to do the poo topped nails)

welcome and ATV

you will fit right in

Reactions: 8
Good evening my beautiful pastry friends!
thank you for talking me down earlier. I thought to myself tattle says it’s only 4 hours til a coffee break then two hours til home time.....all joking apart your messages were lovely and thank you all for understanding xxx
my manager seemed genuinely gutted I was leaving and I had a wobble about making the decision but then I had some really rude customers (I work for a posh company that makes perfumes and candles that influencers LOVE all with a cream and black aestheti) I went to visit my new place (ethical body and beauty company been going since 1976, green logo) and all my new colleagues were sooooo lovely and the assistant manager has rheumatoid arthritis too so she understood about all my medications and my crohns etc.
I then bought myself an m&s pizza and some Prosecco and actually said “what the duck!“ out loud when I saw the egg noodle nests. I scared my (evil but not fat) dog. She is sulking anyway as it was her birthday yesterday and no one gifted her 3 cakes cos my insta is mostly about broken bowels and a bit of make up!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
Beckingsale to the party and still playing catch up (damn job!) so apologies if this has already been said. Interesting that she refers to the ‘brothers’ as “our boys” today. Is it because we say on here that it is always about her, or possibly the rebranding of her and Jaymee as the real dream team? Reinforcing the idea of we, our, us to the sheeple

Attachments

Reactions: 9
I think I may have found her a job? Marnie from g shore was asking for recommendations for a good cleaner and I said I heard Sophie HinchCliffe was one of the best there was! And guess what guyz someone tagged mrs hunch in it!!! Am I not the nicest pastry troll??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.