Mrs Hinch #248 I became a pastry troll and Mrs Hinch Made Me Do It

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really is a nasty witch!
she’s a class A bully and a fine example of a girl who never grew up off the playground, it’s obvious with the way she’s possessive over “my kids” and the way she gaslights people before blocking them, sending them a DM making out as if they’re the problem. She’s vile 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 28
Thats one soggy bottom 🤢
I get more excited to buy my dogs stuff than she probably does for her own little boy! 😩 😡 Most of his toys are gifted, it's awful!
Yeah - like I saw the doll and thought ahh fair enough, she’s bought RonRon something decent for a change, it’s a lovely little thing for a toddler to have! Only to find out it’s bleeping gifted! She’s truly foul

Reactions: 15
duck me sidewayszzzzzzz.. how many ads she done today and how much has she have to have made today alone 😂😂 I’m fuming. It’s just ads now.she Don’t care for the whole hunching aspect Anymore. Utter idiot

Reactions: 12
Yeah - like I saw the doll and thought ahh fair enough, she’s bought RonRon something decent for a change, it’s a lovely little thing for a toddler to have! Only to find out it’s bleeping gifted! She’s truly foul
I did think it was too cute for her to have bought it, she's so bland in everything, including the odd thing she does buy. I genuinely feel for Ronnie, he's a sweet little boy and should be cherished 😞

Reactions: 12
I feel as though we’ve had this make an appearance in the summer?
Fellow tattlers will be able to remember if it was this or another situation!
I'm not 100% sure, I just came across this lady's comment on a post that was posted on Instagram today. Either way she is disgusting

Reactions: 7
Just messaged carpet wotsit...Mrs Hinch ad/gifted #needynotthegreedy
Makes me sick, the greedy cow!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yep, had one for years. Works really well and its easy to store. I got mine in Poundstretcher, about £3 I think
At least it’s not like her latest sales spree
A snip a £129.00
To think I just wipe my counter top/toaster with a bog standard cloth 🤷‍♀️

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.