Mrs Hinch #248 I became a pastry troll and Mrs Hinch Made Me Do It

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What the hell did she make for dinner .. that was actually gross noodle nests??😬😬 why does everything have to have an egg in it with her she’s actually putting me off food 😂

Ronnies face when she laughed at him for sucking the bottle he looked so fed up of her tit

does it count as cleaning if you paint it 🤔

Reactions: 11
What the hell did she make for dinner .. that was actually gross noodle nests??😬😬 why does everything have to have an egg in it with her she’s actually putting me off food 😂

Ronnies face when she laughed at him for sucking the bottle he looked so fed up of her tit

does it count as cleaning if you paint it 🤔
She definitely won't be bringing out a cookbook 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Why is she amazing? She was gifted a toy from a local business which she failed to acknowledge was a gift. Said small business share in their Instagram account that they've gifted the toy to her and that story disappears to be replaced with one saying she's supporting small businesses! She's far from amazing! She's astute in manipulation but amazing? Like duck!
What would be amazing is if all these companies, that gift to scumbags like the Solomons and Hinchs, instead gifted them to local charities/hospices/hospitals etc for Christmas

It's not right. People are becoming selfish.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
We had a homeless patient admitted today. No fault of his own and not a drug/alcohol addict. He’s a really nice man.
He was in a right state after being beaten up whilst asleep in a doorway 😢 I tried so hard to get him help with adult social services before going off but it’s not looking hopeful and it’s very likely he will be back on the streets.
I slipped him £30 before I left to make sure he had enough money for food for a few weeks.
My ward manager heard what I did via another nurse who the patient told (he was absolutely astounded and made up at what I did) and called me in her office. I got a major bollocking.
Why do I bleeping bother. Sorry for the non Hinch related moan.
duck that manager poppysmimi... you wonderful person 💫

• Heart
Reactions: 14
What would be amazing is if all these companies, that gift to scumbags like the Solomons and Hinchs, instead gifted them to local charities/hospices/hospitals etc for Christmas

It's not right. People are becoming selfish.
I agree entirely but they do it in the hope she will promote her free gift (but now she wants paying!!)
But that idea can also backfire because I sometimes see stuff I may like being promoted but now I just wont buy it because 1. I dont wanted to be associated with Hinch or her gaining from my purchase and 2. Everyone else and their "sheep" will have it?

Reactions: 14
Coming from a care background I understand why you got the bollocking. At the end of the day you did a good thing though, and if you work in challenging situations, have done everything to the best of your ability, and can go to sleep knowing that your conscience is clear then its a good day. Its also more than that scheming witch can ever say, so fair play to you!!
Next time, be more subtle 😉
I was but he was so happy he told another nurse how lovely I was and that witch went and reported me. She’s the sort of bleep who would unplug a ventilator to charge a phone....

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
Someone tell Soph we don't have smell-o-vision .

Anti Bac the cushions with Febreeze. Instead don't let the dog on the furniture .

Also paint the with a roller next time.

Reactions: 5
Have we seen her write 'Drs' before on the list or is this a sympathy vote to coincide with the book, a bit like Jaymeh JDog liking Superman on Sky and now having a super hero party like some 4 year old...i wonder if he will have a super hero twin set complete with matching chav trainers!
Ha! That’s totally for attention - someone sent me a screenshot a while ago of her replying to a story comment of ‘why isn’t foodbank ever on your Hinch list if you do it regularly’ saying that she doesn’t have a need to do it just like she “doesn’t need to put on there go to the shop, pick up prescriptions or head to therapy” 🤣 so yes, totally for attention and sympathy!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I was but he was so happy he told another nurse how lovely I was and that witch went and reported me. She’s the sort of bleep who would unplug a ventilator to charge a phone....
Wanker, only one thing for that... bide your time. Sounds like you'll get her on neglect, or negligence at some point. Alls fair when you work in care!!

Reactions: 10
No way she painted the step today with a toddler in the house
He’ll be back off to Granny Dearests soon enough. She’s had him at home for at least 3 hours. That’s quiet enough for one day to get all her pre records of him in

• Haha
Reactions: 13
We only know about this gift because she filmed Ronnie, thinking it was cute. The only way I think she got the small business to remove their gifted notice was to threaten them with her army! She’s like a shark though isn’t she... she misses nothing! So grabby it’s hideous.
And she’s very awkward around Ronnie, pointing, grabbing, clawing and can’t seem to converse naturally whether she speaks baby language or properly.

Reactions: 8
Apologies if said already but... Anyone else think that those skate decorations were a hint that she's doing dancing on ice??
She’s acting like they’re something new but I’m sure she bought some ice skates for her (gifted) tree last year. Or else I’m losing it. She buys so much tat it‘s hard to keep up!! 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 10
She is 100% saving all her money then going to do a big 'mental health saving' disappearance, leaving all her fans pining for her while she spends her thousands.
When the money starts to dry up (like her pastries) she will reappear and make even more as she's been 'brave' and is showing her minions how to move forward

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She’s acting like they’re something new but I’m sure she bought some ice skates for her (gifted) tree last year. Or else I’m losing it. She buys so much tat it‘s hard to keep up!! 🤷🏻‍♀️
You’re right. She sent Jamie to Tesco for them.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.