Mrs Hinch #248 I became a pastry troll and Mrs Hinch Made Me Do It

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Genuine question....do you all think she knew what she was doing from the very beginning?? or do you think it started as a bit of a laugh for her and some big brand manager has got their claws in and because she’s not very intelligent they’ve got her to sell her soul? I did used to like her in the very beginning and thought she was genuine but now it’s all so exploitative of vulnerable people who think she’s their friend it doesn’t sit well with me at all.

* I was a bit Winslet to the last thread so posting this again because I’m genuinely interested in people’s opinions on this. Hope that’s ok guyssss I’m still learning 🙃 *
I'm really late replying to this as haven't been on today but I think they are both fairly intelligent (although judging by the book, maybe not so much academically) and very good within their sales and marketing roles. I also think Jamie and 'home' is Hinch's whole world/focus (side note - defo think she'd the kinda girl who dumps her mates when she gets a fella). I think she cleaned manically and repetitively to while away the lonely, perhaps anxious hours until Jamie returned home from work. In the beginning you could tell her focus point was always Jamie's return home. She is part of the era that has seen the rise of the Influencer and social media culture, combined with the inspiration from her SIL's page, I guess she thought creating a page for her cleaning would be another distraction for her mind - at best it might get views, likes and comments resulting in her getting to 10k, get a few small businesses interested, do some swipe ups and get a little extra income. Up to that point, I can almost believe the "don't know how it happened" story. However, I reckon they picked up on her popularity VERY quickly, saw the potential and their professional brain cogs started turning and they jumped on it and weren't going to let it pass them by. From that point on everything has been calculated, meticulously planned, manipulative and totally sales and money driven. And it's worked, because look at them - professional teams behind them, nearly 4 millions followers, some of which are a true, dedicated, die hard fan base, 3 2 books and a notebook out, millions in the bank and future plans in the making including making Jamie his own entity. It's crazy really.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Whilst she’s banging on about everyone “loving anti-bac at the moment” I assume she hasn’t realised that viruses are different to bacteria...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Please disregard if already discussed but it’s World Cerebral Palsy Day.

Has Hinch mentioned this and her best friend Katie? Or worn green 🤔
Wow Zoph was quick off the mark giving you a bingo on this. She must have read it and posted nearly straightaway about 30 mins after you!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Nooooo, it was a hand held clothes steam cleaner, so there's no excuse on this one!
She’s got her crease release spray hasn’t she from Lenor? 😂😂 bet it’s up in the loft. Trace is surviving off the water that was left in its tank

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Just before her appearance on This morning I noticed she was liking holly willoughbys posts on Instagram and now she doesn’t bother.
Perhaps because holly hasn’t followed her. She is such a user and when she doesn’t get what she wants drops things like a hot potato

• Haha
Reactions: 44
i just saw an account with Hinch name on it that isn’t Hinch but a fan that has 23k followers! How does that happen? If they follow Hinch why do they need to follow a faux Hinch too 😂😂😅 All she posts is photos of cleaning products and one of herself filtered so much she has no nostrils

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Just before her appearance on This morning I noticed she was liking holly willoughbys posts on Instagram and now she doesn’t bother.
Perhaps because holly hasn’t followed her. She is such a user and when she doesn’t get what she wants drops things like a hot potato
Like she appears to have ditched Zofora because they told her off.
(expect her to use it tomorrow now)

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She'll probably unfollow Piers Morgan now as well 🤣 The comments on his post are brilliant!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Back to business with the book eh Soph. One half arsed pic for a worthy cause and that’s it. I’d have had a bit more respect for you if you’d have come on and made a massive shout about that girl and explained the cause. Katie clearly adores her and she could have made more effort and it would have made her day.

Reactions: 8
Was her mum on the call with Katie?! Katie’s mum posted saying love to the hinchs and your wee mammy she’s the best! Can she do anything without Freda

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I don’t think it’s a typo, it’s a badly constructed sentence. I think what the ghost writer she means is “I haven’t told you all this so you feel sorry for me”.

In the GW‘s defence she had a 2000 word count to meet, she had to pad it out somehow, yanno?

Edited to add:the GW could have been male of course.
I agree, I read it differently in my head, maybe it SHOULD have been re-worded differently? A lot have read it the wrong way.

Reactions: 1
Just looking for her wedding dress she wore to Rons 1st bday.

Came across this corker.

Mash Potato baby - aww.

View attachment 267391
Looks like a pickled foetus you see in Victorian curiosity museums. Did someone actually make this? Surely not Hinch? Although I recognise the plate....

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Was her mum on the call with Katie?! Katie’s mum posted saying love to the hinchs and your wee mammy she’s the best! Can she do anything without Freda
Katie’s mum also said thanks for wearing green yet vesty has a black top on putting Ron to bed. Instagram!! The place of lies!!!

Reactions: 9
Good evening my beautiful pastry friends!
thank you for talking me down earlier. I thought to myself tattle says it’s only 4 hours til a coffee break then two hours til home time.....all joking apart your messages were lovely and thank you all for understanding xxx
my manager seemed genuinely gutted I was leaving and I had a wobble about making the decision but then I had some really rude customers (I work for a posh company that makes perfumes and candles that influencers LOVE all with a cream and black aestheti) I went to visit my new place (ethical body and beauty company been going since 1976, green logo) and all my new colleagues were sooooo lovely and the assistant manager has rheumatoid arthritis too so she understood about all my medications and my crohns etc.
I then bought myself an m&s pizza and some Prosecco and actually said “what the duck!“ out loud when I saw the egg noodle nests. I scared my (evil but not fat) dog. She is sulking anyway as it was her birthday yesterday and no one gifted her 3 cakes cos my insta is mostly about broken bowels and a bit of make up!
It was my dogs birthday yesterday too! I was hoping someone would make him a portrait in mashed potato but no such luck 😔

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.