Mrs Hinch #248 I became a pastry troll and Mrs Hinch Made Me Do It

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was listening to her book last night (got it free on audible 😏) and I can only listen to small bits at a time because of the voice but so far....

She says all her shoes were from shoe zone and in the next breath talks about her timberland boots.

She said she never got big presents for her birthdays because she’s not flash guysss but then goes on to say every single year her mum hired out the local hall for her to have a party!

She said they weren’t rich growing up but her and her sister had a room each and she mentions the guest room so that makes a 4 bedroom house. Sorry love that’s rich in my book!

She also said she was never one for going out but on her old twitter account (it’s defo her I've checked it out @sophierose_90) it’s full of her friends tweeting her about nights out, meeting for drinks in London after work, hangovers, club195 and girly trips to Ibiza and talking about 3 day benders!

Why not just be authentic! She’s zoned in on a specific type of customer and she won’t be relatable if she shows her true self! It’s such a shame she’s making people probably miss out on their best years by staying home and cleaning when really she had fun when she was younger like she should have!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
I think I may have found her a job? Marnie from g shore was asking for recommendations for a good cleaner and I said I heard Sophie HinchCliffe was one of the best there was! And guess what guyz someone tagged mrs hunch in it!!! Am I not the nicest pastry troll??
You are indeed. She doesnt fit the spec though. She is anything but a good cleaner! She never cleans anything just sprays it with tit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Am i the only one that plonks my ample arse straight on my sofa after a walk without spraying it with tit?!
Nope. Never spray anything in this house, sofas are leather and cushion covers get washed. Maybe she should try it sometime 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just showing us anti bac febreeze so we know about it....
CORRECTION- you showed your followers the new anti bac febreeze because you are paid to market P&G products and were influencing your followers to BUY the new febreeze. Argh!!

Just hate the thought of people spraying these chemicals where people sit and lay. If you wash your beds regularly there is no need to worry about dangerous bacteria or smells coming from your sheets.

Reactions: 23
We had a homeless patient admitted today. No fault of his own and not a drug/alcohol addict. He’s a really nice man.
He was in a right state after being beaten up whilst asleep in a doorway 😢 I tried so hard to get him help with adult social services before going off but it’s not looking hopeful and it’s very likely he will be back on the streets.
I slipped him £30 before I left to make sure he had enough money for food for a few weeks.
My ward manager heard what I did via another nurse who the patient told (he was absolutely astounded and made up at what I did) and called me in her office. I got a major bollocking.
Why do I bleeping bother. Sorry for the non Hinch related moan.
Sometimes we break protocol because we give a duck and it's the right thing to do. Well done you, you must be an amazing nurse and a beautiful human 🥰

Reactions: 17
Please disregard if already discussed but it’s World Cerebral Palsy Day.

Has Hinch mentioned this and her best friend Katie? Or worn green 🤔
I asked this hours ago. Gave her the benefit of the doubt as it was still early. But it’s now after 7 and just looks like she’s too busy doing her own thing despite most of the “well known” cleaning people and some of her die hard hinchers posting about it and tagging her

Reactions: 8
Yet more chemicals for a baby and sorry excuse for a dog to breath in, and yet more people who will copy and poison their families in the process.
She was gifted a steam cleaner that she only ever used once!
Typical of her to not promote chemical free cleaning, and the type of cleaning that would actually kill virus's, along with covid.
Its always money money money money 💰

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Nope. Never spray anything in this house, sofas are leather and cushion covers get washed. Maybe she should try it sometime 🤣
Same here. The only sprays I have in the house are a kitchen cleaner, bathroom cleaner and spray polish.
Sofas are leather too, but I can honestly say that I've never sprayed the cushions or any bedding or curtains.

Reactions: 7
You awful pastry trolls, what has mash potato baby ever done to you lot, well apart from giving nightmares lol

ETA Sorry guys I've deleted the giphy baby - it was given me a headache.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Yet more chemicals for a baby and sorry excuse for a dog to breath in, and yet more people who will copy and poison their families in the process.
She was gifted a steam cleaner that she only ever used once!
Typical of her to not promote chemical free cleaning, and the type of cleaning that would actually kill virus's, along with covid.
Its always money money money money 💰
The steam cleaner won’t come out because you can’t use it on £7,000 worth of #gifted Amtico flooring.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Shes wearing green....and on the fone to Katie!!!!!
She’s actually a joke. This should have been done hours ago. Isn’t it about spreading awareness? Imagine if she had shared that hashtag earlier. How many other people might have shared it because of her. I really don’t think she is capable of doing anything for anyone but herself

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Same here. The only sprays I have in the house are a kitchen cleaner, bathroom cleaner and spray polish.
Sofas are leather too, but I can honestly say that I've never sprayed the cushions or any bedding or curtains.
Also i hate chopped cushions they look horrible in my humble opinion 😳

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.