Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sneakymum101

Evidence of Hinch breaking lockdown rules. Very carefully filmed videos and photos on the night, (the night she did the worm and failed) but then posts this photo weeks later both Stacey and Hinch in the same outfits down to the black bow in her hair, clearly NOT 2 metres apart.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 54

NoseyRosie24

Chatty Member
***QUESTION TIME***

When, for you did Mrs Hinch stop being relatable and stop being your average village cleaning wife? What was the turning point for her to not be relatable anymore and just like anyone else?

For me, it was when she did the big nursery reveal for RonnieBlessHim’s room, everything in it was gifted, which wasn’t really an issue but it was the fact that almost everything in it was £1000+, the entire room must be well over £10k. I don’t think Tina in a one bedroom council house in Liverpool expecting her first baby can relate to that or even begin to afford half of it.

Then, when she got her extension paid for, all of her carpets paid for, all of her dining room basically paid for, again easily well over £10k, a brand new sofa, hundreds of pounds spent each month on shopping trips, an entire bedroom worth thousands completely paid for.

Hannah living in emergency accommodation after fleeing domestic violence living on a tight universal credit budget can’t spend thousands on a new carpet for her entire house, she can’t go out to B&M and buy half the shop. She can’t just pop into DFS and get a brand new 2-3K couch for free.

People just can’t relate to Mrs Hinch anymore, she’s a (millionaire?) with a house interior worth definitely at least 100K with all the shit inside of it. She spends more in a month buying stuff of eBay or in B&M or Home Bargains than most people can afford to spend on a food shopping for their family.

what do you think?
I was on the fence for a while, but the final straw for me was wave of light. We always light special candles for our Angels and I also join in with wave of light to honour all the other precious babies and their parents.
I was extremely upset when Mrs Hinch used this day to tag Yankee Candle and then follow it up with a happy baby photos of Ronnie. I just found the whole thing insensitive and it really opened my eyes. She makes out that she’s one of us, when in reality she lives in her own little bubble where everything is about her!
Sorry for the rant, I went on a bit there 😬

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

shadyessex33

VIP Member
I used to buy my lunch from there too 😂 I worked on Baker Street. Might have stood behind you in the pret queue 😍. And agree Selfridges is not posh 🙄 all the high end concession staff are more than helpful I always find. Lies all the lies
The staff in there are lovely. I used to love going in to do my Christmas shopping. Especially in Tiffany for my Mum. If she feels like she was looked up and down, that’s her issue in her head and her supposed confidence issues. Don’t put it on the poor shop assistant.
Fun fact! My ex was the director of Selfridges and he arranged for me and my bestie to meet Santa in the basement and go on the Christmas train. Turns out Santa is a Randy old git. Started hitting on me and said “I bet you’ve been a bad boy!” 😂 there’s a tale for ya Soph!

• Haha
Reactions: 53

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
For me it was in waves. When she got pregnant I was at home with a toddler and pregnant with my second and as she got gifted more and more stuff I got more and more annoyed at what a bubble she was in.
Then once Ronnie was born and the extension magically appeared I became very dubious.
My youngest is a couple of months older than Ronnie and the more she proclaimed this perfect life the more she wound me up. I had no idea this website existed until one day after absolutely sobbing that my son wouldn’t eat any solid food at all yet Ronnie wolfed 3 full meals a day I googled “Mrs Hinch lies about ronnie” To see if anyone else felt the same. I found tattle and felt SO MUCH BETTER.
I had all this pent up Hinch rage to release 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Ive had a drink and being a bit emosh... bringing up my dog... BUT.. I've never felt so happy cos of being on this site! I know we aren't proper mates cos we aint swapped numbers etc... but the little support ive had on here has really sorted out my MH...
So fuck you tattlers!!!
You're the best.... or vest?
Much love to you all ❤

• Heart

Eat more cake

VIP Member
So today's little nods to Tattle - Many mentions of Roo, pastry plug for the garlic log, Insulting casseroles everywhere, Mentioning Chicken Strips weight, Messages from the adoring fans, and a final quote for the night that is as nonsensical as she is.

• Haha

Justanorthernlass

VIP Member
***QUESTION TIME***

When, for you did Mrs Hinch stop being relatable and stop being your average village cleaning wife? What was the turning point for her to not be relatable anymore and just like anyone else?

For me, it was when she did the big nursery reveal for RonnieBlessHim’s room, everything in it was gifted, which wasn’t really an issue but it was the fact that almost everything in it was £1000+, the entire room must be well over £10k. I don’t think Tina in a one bedroom council house in Liverpool expecting her first baby can relate to that or even begin to afford half of it.

Then, when she got her extension paid for, all of her carpets paid for, all of her dining room basically paid for, again easily well over £10k, a brand new sofa, hundreds of pounds spent each month on shopping trips, an entire bedroom worth thousands completely paid for.

Hannah living in emergency accommodation after fleeing domestic violence living on a tight universal credit budget can’t spend thousands on a new carpet for her entire house, she can’t go out to B&M and buy half the shop. She can’t just pop into DFS and get a brand new 2-3K couch for free.

People just can’t relate to Mrs Hinch anymore, she’s a (millionaire?) with a house interior worth definitely at least 100K with all the shit inside of it. She spends more in a month buying stuff of eBay or in B&M or Home Bargains than most people can afford to spend on a food shopping for their family.

what do you think?
I
***QUESTION TIME***

what do you think?
My turning point was her Disneyland trip when she just so happened to get an extra 3 nights in the best hotel juat by chance and ma and cling on came, all the while getting a kitchen done. The hotel and tickets alone would of cost 3k if not more cosnit was half term and then whatever for her kitchen. Back then I was jealous not going to lie. It had been a year since my youngest was diagnosed with a chronic illness and because of the amount of time the previous year in hospitals and physios etc meant missing work and couldn't afford a trip to DLP where my daughter kept asking to go. Then I was like you know what maybe tattle.life has it all wrong, she can't be as bad as they make out, lockdown happened, I had plenty of time to research the shit she was saying and came back here, been sat here whenever I can since May! I love it. The fact people have screenshots and stuff to back up what they are saying is a lie and most of all its a bloody good laugh, reminds me of AOL chat rooms back in the day hahaha
Thanks guyzzz for opening my eyes 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 50

JMS123

Chatty Member
Mine is the Hinch hauls, as I’ve mentioned before. Buying a whole load of tat she doesn’t need. Particularly the type of “I’ve got one of these already but I just love the colour guyzzzz”. I’m not a Jamie fan but the wave of crap she orders and comes home with must drive him mad. It’s a massive waste of resources plus alienates those who struggle to keep their head above water financially.

My second is the tediousness and repetitiveness of her posts. Even Groundhog Day has more variety. Ronnie feeding the dog wasn’t especially interesting first time around but 50th....yawn. I love my kids (mostly) but I assume that others don’t find them interesting, other than their grandparents. Ditto for him eating/non eating of the weird and wonderful lunch concoctions. With the slow mo...aagh! Henry’s genitals to bid me good night, an image no one needs to see. Ever.

I do find the strength of passion from her followers very odd. She’s a stranger, she’s not your best friend. Cleaning is boring. She doesn’t even really do much cleaning. It’s like a strange religious cult where any tiny difference of opinion is shut down. If you are so confident she’s the best thing since (David Icke?), why can’t you engage in any form of debate?

Rant over, it’s put me quite on edge which is a bad thing with my in laws visiting today. Good news, we’re having a roast and I’m doing it all on my own without any help from my mummaz.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Hereforthehottea

VIP Member
Just remembered the time she tried to pass off a new bib as one she’d cleaned, ahh memories.
That’s it, that’s the post.

• Haha
  • Heart

fannysjohnny

VIP Member
Wow! This is absolutely disgusting! Such a bare faced lie. Somewhere like Selfridges & LV will look into the shop assistants because of this brazen lie. Hope she feels proud of herself, she would have gotten a low paid assistant put under scrutiny now.
The woman is such poisonous scum. Why does she act like fucking Belle from the little village!? No one feels like that when they go to Selfridges, it’s a fucking shop! I used to have lunch there most days when I worked in London! It’s just a posher BHS! The more I hear from this book the more I hate the woman and her lies
Wait till you read her shit about a lad who took his own life.A boy I'd known since he was no older than Roo. She is diabolical in the very essence of the words meaning.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 49

taperjeangirl42

***QUESTION TIME***

what do you think?
It wasn’t really a specific thing for me. It was more a realisation of hold on? Why am I watching this person everyday who actually makes me feel like shit more than anything else. I go to work everyday and work my butt off teaching all my kiddos. Why should I compare myself to someone who doesn’t have to work and can spend her entire life cleaning and going to home bargains. Why am I getting upset when this person isn’t actually relatable to me what so ever.

Reactions: 48

Allthevest20

VIP Member
You can message any of us on here anytime you need to. We’ll all be here for you as much as we can. xxx
I know a few of you quoted me and good Lord thank you for YOU guys. I'm a bloody mess tonight and I wish I was allowed to DM you (former naughty ban means no lol) but whoever DARES to say tattle is troll filled can fuck off lol honestly thank you all you've made me feel not on my own ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 47

Red Squirrel

Chatty Member
My other half just glanced at my phone and said hows your wee witches coven tonight 😂 how very dare he 🧙‍♀️ 🎃

• Haha
Reactions: 46

Purplebananas

Chatty Member
That makeup storage video is the braggiest thing ever! Literally thousands of pounds worth of makeup and all looks like it’s just been bought (gifted)
Little Miss Relatable.

• Angry

mgh727

VIP Member
£99 FOR DRAWERS TO STORE MAKE UP THAT YOU DIDNT NEED TO BUY, BUT DID ANYWAY IN THE MIDDLE OF A PANDEMIC, WHEN YOUR HINCHERS ARE LOSING THEIR JOBS AND HOMES.

£99 DRAWERS THAT YOUVE IMPULSE BOUGHT BECAUSE MOLLY MAE HAS THEM.

£99 FOR DRAWERS ISNT RELATABLE SOPH.

And breathe 😇

fannysjohnny

VIP Member
I am so angry right now.I didn't realise a particular story was in that piece of shit.
More fool me I put a copy of it in my trolly in Tesco today and went upstairs to the cafe to skim read it.
Got involved in a meaningful conversation and didn't get around to it.
Left the 'book' in the flower display on my way to pay.Hope it fell in one of the water buckets.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 44

HandmadeMama

Chatty Member
Anyone who has read the book....

What was the story about the trainers? Sorry, I’ve tried looking back through the threads but can’t see it
I listened to this part yesterday. She was going on about how she hates to spend money (lol) and Jamie took her to selfridges to have her ‘Pretty Woman’ moment. The Louis Vuitton women was showing her a limited edition handbag and Poor Sophwas shocked at the price. The sales woman looked at her funny because she was dressed in primark, so she thought ‘Screw you’ and said I’ll take it, and the belt and the shoes.
She felt awful about herself.
Hope that helps xxx

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 43